The Avenue West End consists of two River-View Towers from Grosvenor and Cressey and stunning architectural design by James Cheng makes Avenue a West End Riverside Landmark. These two modern glass and steel creations are truly a grand entrance into the Downtown West End of Calgary — an established and charming riverside community that offers the best of YYC downtown living while still maintaining that quaint residential living experience with the neighbouring Bow River. Avenue is truly a slice of paradise in a concrete jungle.
Enjoy Calgary’s infamous nightlife with fine dining, amazing boutique shopping and the bars and nightclubs that freckle the Downtown Core. Then on weekends, take a stroll down in Eau Claire and Prince’s Island Park, and take advantage of Calgary’s endless bike paths and green spaces.Avenue is brought to you by two admired homebuilders known for their excellence and stylish design; Cressey and Grosvenor. Avenue’s Kitchens boast Calgary’s first ever CresseyKitchen™ they also showcase added space, a gas cooktop, plus a built-in wine rack.
The stylish bathrooms boast heated porcelain tiles to keep your toes warm post-shower, marble countertops and matching backsplash, and custom vanities with soft-close hardware to avoid unnecessary slamming.Enjoy air conditioning in all of the units, and REAL hardwood in the main living areas, overheight ceilings increase an airy and sophisticated feel while attractive rollerblinds on all the windows allow as much natural light in as you’d like.
Plus, customize your unit to your liking based on three colour schemes offered by the builders. Park your vehicles in the secured, designated underground parking lot and store all your seasonal items in your storage locker, then enjoy the outdoors on your personal balcony space, patio or terrace.
- Grosvenor and Cressey, two trusted names in the design and development of exceptional communities, have come together to create Avenue.
- Designed by internationally acclaimed James KM Cheng Architects + IBI Group, Avenue consists of two landmark towers located steps from Calgary’s Bow River and Downtown.
- Avenue’s design impresses with extensive use of high quality materials and thoughtful floorplans made for functional living.
- Arrive at the building’s porte cochere and make your entrance into Avenue’s grand, hotel-inspired lobby. Its dramatic, elegant finishes include high ceilings, porcelain flooring and exceptional lighting.
- Enjoy the convenience and cachet of having a concierge greet you as you arrive home.
- The drama of the lobby is increased by a series of glass Skybridges — a transparent glass atrium, walkway and stairway — that connects Avenue’s two residential towers at levels two through five.
- A concierge is on site to welcome you home and provide day-to-day assistance.
- Work out in a state-of-the-art fitness room located in the east tower.
- Host parties in style in the west tower’s distinctive kitchen and lounge.
- Tune up and repair your bike in the dedicated bike workshop/service room.
- A shared wash station for dogs and bikes in the parkade means your home stays clean and tidy.
- Dispose of trash quickly and easily with convenient hallway garbage chutes.
- Two high-speed elevators with controlled floor access ensure your home is secure.
- Enjoy the added protection of security cameras at primary entry areas