NewHomeListingService (NHLS) will help you will find ALL of the different types of new homes in Calgary listed for sale. Use our online directory to search through all the New Homes Calgary and when you find one you like, you can reach out directly to the home builder or get your REALTOR involved!
For those interested in researching New Homes Calgary, it's important that you learn a bit more about the city and all it has to offer. Calgary has grown to a city that tourists flock to with promises of International Festivals, nearby majestic mountain resort towns like Banff and a sports scene unlike any other in the world! It doesn't matter if you're a golfer, fly fisherman, skier, water ski enthusiast, or if hockey is your sport of choice - you'll be able to find a place to feed your passions all within Calgary.
Those lucky enough to call Calgary home are proud to live in the city voted one of the top 5 best cities to live in the world. With a booming population of over a million people Calgary's downtown district is one of diverse style and culture. Many claim that it was the successful hosting of the 1988 Winter Olympics that pushed Calgary into the international spotlight. As a new home owner you will get to enjoy the elaborate Bow River pathway that connects neighborhoods and allows for easy bike commuting or exercise fun for the whole family. Or if the weather is keeping you off the paths then spend the day at the Devonian Gardens, which is one of the largest urban indoor gardens in the entire world and the perfect place for a lazy day among the flowers or a romantic picnic. (Photo: Szmurlo)
Choose Your Kind of Home
New Homes Calgary – Houses for Sale in Calgary, Alberta
Learn What Calgary has to Offer
Top Things To See and Do in Calgary
- Go Biking - Over 700km of trials await.
- See the Sites - Check out Heritage Park, Canada Olympic Park, the TELUS Spark Science Centre, the Calgary Zoo and more.
- Drink a Local Beer - Stop in at local breweries such as the Wild Rose or Village Breweries.
- Cross the Bridge - Walk across Calgary's architectural marvel, the Peace Bridge
- Eat Out, Often - Great restaurants like Charcut, Model Milk, Ox & Angela and more await.
- Go to a Hockey Game - The Flames and Hitmen keep the city buzzing all winter long with excitement.
- Explore the Wilderness - Parks from inside the heart of the city all the way to the mountains are always worth exploring.
- Go Stampeding - The largest outdoor festival on earth, complete with fairgrounds and million dollar rodeo are a spectacle not to be missed.
Once you've had enough of the bustling downtown shopping and healthy collection of pubs you can schedule a weekend getaway to the mountain resort towns of Banff, Lake Louise, and Canmore that are just a few hours drive from the city. You could instead make time to participate in one of the many local events that the City of Calgary hosts.
Due to it's investment in tourism and high-tech manufacturing it's been part one of the fastest growing regions in the country. It also happens to house the corporate home offices for many major oil and gas related companies, and that has also allowed many financial service business to thrive. This has had a trickle down effect so that small business and self-employment levels rank amongst the highest in Canada. So if you're an entrepreneur at heart then you're looking for a new home or condo in the right place.
With so many well experienced builders working side by side with realtors to cater to buyers like you, there has never been a better time to look for a new home, condo or townhouse in Calgary. So, what are you waiting for? Go find your new home in Calgary today!