Embassy Bosa brings the highest of quality and sophistication to their designs in the Arris, and as always they offer their world-class executive standards that are showcased in every tiny detail in this stunning condo project that is coming in 2016.
With over 500 suites available The Arris is bound to be one of the most sought after buildings in the East Village.
The already bustling community of East Village offers residents the best of Calgary’s downtown living experience including amazing access to over 1,000 kms of bike paths and walk ways down on the river front, amazing boutique shopping and fine dining just moments from the front door!
With an incredible Walk Score® and an even better Bike Score® the East Village is one of Calgary’s only neighbourhoods that you do not need to own a car in. East Village offers busy Calgarians an opportunity to downsize and fill their lives with the things they really care about, such as spending quality time with quality people.
- The new Simmons Building offers fine dining and boutique shopping
- Take in some nature at St. Patrick's Island
- From yoga classes to Voices in the Village, from art exhibitions to Chinese New Year celebrations, the Experience Centre carries the heartbeat of East Village
- Gleaming wood trusses lead to banks of glass that are positioned to offer stunning views of RiverWalk, the Bow River and the city skyline
- The National Music Centre links Calgary’s musical past with its entertainment future, amplifying the love, sharing and understanding of music as it goes
- Fort Calgary is our neighbour to the east, and East Villagers couldn’t be happier to have a unique combination of historical passion and 40 acres of open space on their doorstep – a true luxury in the heart of the city
- Public art does more than introduce colour and visual interest into an area; it both flavours and reflects the very vibe of the neighbourhood
- The 100-year-old Langevin Bridge in East Village is lit with thousands of LED lights that change with the seasons and in honour of holidays and events. Now you can choose the colours you’d like to see on this brilliant gateway to East Village