Condo Project 6th and Tenth
6th and Tenth is a condo project located in the Victoria Park neighbourhood. Victoria Park is within the Beltine region in central Calgary. Beltline is an area located immediately south of the downtown region (9th avenue). The neighbourhood is connected on the south by 17th avenue, west by 14th St, and east by the Elbow River. There are four separate areas in the Beltine, which include West Connaught, Connaught Centre, Victoria Crossing Centre, and East Victoria Crossing. This area comes to no surprise as being one of the biggest and fastest growing neighbourhoods with condominium projects. The community’s short proximity to downtown allows residents to easily see an accessible career life in Calgary.
With residences even bolder than that statement, experience inner city living at its finest. Brad J. Lamb set out on a mission to provide a unique, stylish, simply beautiful condo in the Calgary core and has done just that with 6th and Tenth.
- Cliff Bungalow
- Eau Claire
- Rideau Park
- Beltline is the 5th most walkable neighborhood in Calgary with 19,232 residents.
- Beltline has excellent public transportation.
- ceiling height in principal rooms is 9ft
- floor to ceiling windows
- sliding doors open onto the balcony
- exposed concrete ceilings in all areas except the bathroom, powder room†, washer/dryer room and foyer
- bathroom, powder room* and foyer
- ceilings are smooth drywall painted white
- exposed concrete feature wall* and columns
- white painted interior walls
- 4” baseboard and 2 1/2" door casing
- slab style bathroom, closet and washer/dryer room doors with brushed chrome hardware
- frosted glass sliding bedroom doors
- vinyl coated wire shelving in all closets and storage areas
- stacked washer and dryer
- individually controlled heating and air conditioning system utilizing a heat pump system
- gas BBQ connection provided on balconies and terraces