- Architecturally designed homes in traditional and transitional architecture, as per elevation. House siting and exterior colour package selections are architecturally controlled.
- Exterior Elevations
- Corner lot flankage elevations to receive enhanced architectural details, as per architectural control.
- 2” x 6” exterior stud walls with OSB wall sheathing.***
- Engineered roof systems with raised heel trusses.
- Prefinished “maintenance free”* aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves troughing and downspouts (as per elevation).
- Premium manufacturer’s limited lifetime shingles as per plan.
- Wood and steel beam construction.
- Engineered floor joist system for all subfloors, not including landings.
- 5/8” premium engineered OSB tongue & groove subfloor, nailed, glued , screwed and sanded.***
- 3/8” plywood or 7/16” OSB roof sheathing, Vendor’s choice.***
- Poured concrete foundation walls.
- Precast patterned patio slabs from driveway to front porch as per approved grading and/or site plan. Front & rear door(s) to receive precast concrete patio step(s) where site grading requires.
- Ceiling heights – Approximately 8’0” ceilings in basement, 9’0” ceilings on ground floor and 8’4” ceilings on second floor.***
- Entry-resistant framing on all perimeter doors.
- Thermopane exterior metal French door(s) “no screen(s)” and / or vinyl sliding patio door(s) “with screen(s)” as per plan.
- Concrete garage floor with reinforced grade beams.
- Garage interior to be finished with drywall taped (1 coat) and primed.
- PEX (Cross-linked polyethylene) hot and cold water lines throughout.
- All homes to be “Grey Water Ready”.
- “Maintenance free”* thermopane Energy Star® qualified coloured vinyl casement windows (coloured windows as per the exterior colour packages approved by the Controlling Architect) on all elevations (including rear). Muntin bars within the panes of glass on front elevation only, as per plan.** All windows to be double glazed with low emissive coating, argon filled gas and insulated spacer bars for greater energy cost savings. All operable windows to have screens. Some decorative windows have
fixed glass panes.
- All exterior door(s), windows and building perforations are foam insulated and fully caulked.
- Insulated metal door from garage into house, as per plan. ** The Vendor reserves the right to substitute the door from the garage to the house with a wall if grade difference exceeds 2 or 3 risers depending on the house plan and zoning bylaw restrictions.
- Where applicable, and at the Vendor’s discretion, the floor at the garage entry door may be dropped up to 2 risers to accommodate the entry door(s), as per plan.
- Thermopane exterior metal French door(s) as per plan (screen not included).**
- 200 AMP service with circuit breakers and copper wiring throughout.
- Heavy-duty cable and outlet for stove and dryer.
- One waterproof exterior electrical outlet at rear, one at the front porch, one outlet on a separate circuit in the garage and one switch controlled outlet at the front porch soffit for holiday lighting (location of
outlets determined by Vendor).**
- Outlet in garage ceiling for future installation of each garage overhead door opener (opener not supplied by Vendor). One per garage door.
- All electrical outlets and light fixtures located within all perimeter walls and second floor ceilings are installed in sealed boxes.
- Ceiling fixtures in foyers, hallways, mudroom, office, living room, family room, laundry, kitchen, servery, walk-in pantry, recreation room, breakfast area, media room, all bedrooms, bathrooms and walk-in closets with energy efficient LED bulbs (min 75% of home) with Vendor supplied fixtures as required by code.**
- Switch controlled capped ceiling outlet provided for future dining area light fixture, as per plan.
- All electrical switches and outlets to be white Décora.
- Prewired for television (RG6 cable) and telephone (CAT5e cable) in primary bedroom, family room, office and media.**
- All rough-in outlets as noted for TV, telephone, data/voice/video cabling to be left as non-terminated wiring.
- Electronic smoke detectors on all levels of the home and in all bedrooms. Carbon monoxide detectors on all levels.
- Front entry door chimes.
- Electrical outlet provided below counter within kitchen island and/or peninsula cabinet, as per code (only applicable on the island when the island is permanently fixed, as per plan).**
- One rough-in for future power supply for electrical vehicle, including conduit and electrical box located in garage.***
- Upgraded R31 expandable spray foam insulation to garage ceiling and exterior overhangs where there are livable areas above.
- Exterior walls insulated to R22. R60 insulation in attic space above living areas.
- Electronic programmable thermostat centrally located on main floor, at Vendor’s discretion.
- Power vented Energy Star® qualified gas fired hot water tank, on a rental basis.
- Hot water tank and one or more mechanical components on a rental basis with designated supplier at Vendor’s sole discretion.
- High-efficiency, Energy Star® qualified forced air gas furnace with ductwork sized for central air conditioning. Location and orientation may vary at Vendor’s discretion without notice.**
- Air conditioner included.
- All homes to be equipped with one HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator) paired with furnace.
- All exposed mainline metal ductwork joints in basement are sealed.
- Ducts professionally cleaned and sanitized. (Purchaser supplied with certificate which is to be redeemed within 3 months from date of closing).
- Direct vent gas fireplace, no hearth, as per plan.
- Energy Star® qualified exhaust fan in laundry room; applies only if no operating window is present in the laundry room.
- Exterior venting for dryer in laundry room.
- Stand alone or Single basin laundry tub set in a base cabinet with 2 handle faucet, as per plan.
- Second floor laundry rooms only, to have tiled baseboards, floor drain and marble threshold, as per plan.**
- Optional upper cabinets in laundry room, as per plan.**
- “Oatey” box (or equivalent) recessed in the wall of finished laundry rooms in the vicinity of the washer to facilitate ease of connection of the washing machine hot and cold water lines as well as the drain.
- Stacked or side-by-side Washer and Dryer in white, as per plan, supplied and installed
- Interior walls to be painted with 2 (two) coats of off-white premium latex paint, 1 (one) coat prime plus 1 (one) coat finish.
- All interior doors and trim to be painted with (2) two coats of white premium latex paint, one (1) coat prime and one (1) coat finish.
- Interior door height standard approximately 6’ 8”, as per plan.
- Smooth ceilings throughout the ground floor, excluding closets, cloak rooms & walk-in pantries, which will receive stipple spray ceilings without smooth borders.
- Smooth ceilings in second floor hallways, bathrooms, laundry rooms & media rooms.
- Sprayed stipple ceilings with 4” smooth borders in second floor bedrooms, and closets.
- Raised tray ceiling in the primary bedroom with smooth painted finish inside the tray ceiling, as per plan.**
- Cathedral, raised, vaulted and arched ceilings as per applicable plan.**
- Trimmed archways as per plan.**
- Natural finish oak staircase in finished areas including nosing, posts, pickets, handrails, treads, risers, and stringers selected from Vendor’s standard samples.
- All closets including linen and walk-in pantries to have white vinyl coated wire shelving.
- Trim to be approx. 5¼” baseboards and 2¾” casing in all finished areas, as per plan.**
- Interior pewter or brushed nickel finish door levers and door hardware (hinges painted), Vendor’s choice.
- Privacy locks on primary bedroom and bathroom doors.
- Valance moulding under the kitchen uppers, as per plan (electrical not included).
- Kitchen cabinetry with hardware, as per plan. Colour matched kick plates.**
- Granite countertops in kitchen and servery, as per plan.
- Kitchen servery with base cabinet, as per plan.**
- Kitchen uppers to receive crown moulding at the top of the uppers, as per plan.**
- Kitchen cabinetry to have extended upper cabinets, as per plan.**
- Full depth fridge gable(s) with deep upper cabinet above fridge space, as per plan.
- Ceramic tile backsplash in kitchen & servery, from Vendor’s standard samples as per plan.
- Split electrical outlets provided above the kitchen countertop and dedicated outlet for the refrigerator.
- Pantry, Island, or Work Island with Extended Breakfast Bar (some extended breakfast bars to have legs), as per plan.**
- Double stainless steel undermount sink in kitchen, with single handle pulldown kitchen faucet.
- Stove exhaust hood fan in cabinet (stainless steel) with light, vented to exterior, supplied, and installed.
- Dishwasher rough-in includes electrical and plumbing, as per plan.
- tainless steel front Energy Star® qualified refrigerator with bottom mount freezer, supplied and installed.
- 30” stainless steel front self-clean smooth top electric range, supplied and installed.
- 24” stainless steel front dishwasher, supplied and installed.
- Bathroom cabinetry with hardware. Colour matched kick plates as per plan. **
- Granite countertop in primary ensuite, as per plan. Post formed laminate countertops in powder room and bathrooms, as per plan.**
- Pedestal sink in powder room, as per plan.**
- Primary ensuite with double sinks as per plan.**
- Washerless single lever water efficient faucet(s) in all bathroom vanities with pop-up drains.**
- Bathroom fixtures to be white.
- Primary ensuite to have free-standing acrylic tub, with integrated single lever and handheld water efficient Roman faucet, as per plan.**
- Primary ensuite separate shower stalls, where applicable, to be finished with clear glass panels and half panels (as per design), chrome frame complete with clear glass shower door, as per plan (ceiling not tiled) and a waterproof recessed ceiling light.**
- Primary ensuite shower with one (1) piece marble slab seat, as per plan.**
- Secondary bathrooms which feature a separate shower stall, where applicable, to have waterproof interior recessed ceiling light and to be fully tiled not including the ceiling, as per plan. Chrome framed glass shower door, as per plan.**
- Ceramic wall tiles in tub enclosures, where applicable, to height of dropped ceiling (ceiling not tiled).
- Mirrors in all bathrooms with wall mounted lighting above the mirror.
- Energy Star® qualified exhaust fan in all bathrooms.
- Pressure balance bathtub and shower faucets in all bathrooms, where applicable, for safety and comfort.
- Moisture resistant tile backer with built-in moisture barrier in shower stall and tub enclosure, as per plan.
- Energy efficient water saver showerhead and toilet tanks.
- Choice of 12” X 12” or 13” x 13” ceramic tile in the foyer, cloak room, kitchen, servery, breakfast, mudroom, walk-in pantry, lower entry, all bathrooms and laundry room from Vendor’s standard samples, as per plan.**
- Torly’s laminate pre-finished flooring*** on the ground floor, second floor hallways, media rooms & mid-height landings from Vendor’s standard samples, as per plan.**
- Purchasers’ choice from Vendor’s standard 35oz Berber with ¼” high density chip foam underpad*** or 40oz polyester broadloom with 12mm standard foam underpad*** in all second floor areas except for tiled and laminate areas, as per plan. Choice of colours from Vendor’s standard samples (one colour throughout).
- Two (2) water taps with inside shut-off valves. One (1) in garage and one (1) at the back of the house, located at Vendor’s discretion.
- Front and rear yard to be fully sodded except for hard surface areas, as per plan. Side yard to be sod or gravel, at vendor’s discretion, as per plan.
- Two stage asphalt driveway, as per plan (Driveway consisting of base coat and top coat).
- Where rear ‘lookout basement’ conditions are applicable, the following features are standard and included in any premiums applicable to the lot: the wood deck off the main floor will be approximately 5’ x 10’ at minimum, complete with stairs to grade and oversized casement window(s) on the rear basement wall, layout as per Vendor’s Architectural recommendations; balance of standard size windows to be vinyl sliders. Where “walkout basement” conditions apply, the following features are standard and included in any premiums applicable to the lot: sliding patio door, oversized casement window(s), additional brick or siding, framing, insulation on rear wall of basement and a wood balcony approximately 5’ x 10’ at minimum off main floor rear sliding patio door or French door (no stairs), as per plan, additional exterior light fixture and electrical outlet. On lots with walkout or lookout grading conditions, the number of basement windows and location of basement windows may change, as per Vendor’s Architect’s recommendations.***,**
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1996 sq ft (185 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Laundry – Insuite|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|