836 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON, Canada, M6C 1C1
All it takes is one look to fall in love with life on St. Clair West. This is one of Toronto’s most vibrant established neighbourhoods — a pedestrian friendly, urban community where you can walk to boutique shops, trendy restaurants, schools and more. It is a place that offers all the benefits of life in the heart of Toronto, just minutes from the downtown core. On St Clair West, you can discover the true beauty of a historic residential Toronto neighbourhood —a place where mature trees and numerous parks create an incredible community atmosphere that you simply will not find anywhere else. In the midst of this ideal midtown setting, Urbancorp is proud to announce a new exclusive condominium residence that will make you believe in love at first sight. This is The Homes of St. Clair West.
The Homes of St. Clair West is an exquisitely designed condominium residence in one of Midtown’s finest locations. This classic Toronto neighbourhood offers all the elements of the ultimate urban lifestyle. This is a place where you can experience a world of stylish contemporary condominium living, with shops and restaurants right at your doorstep, yet still enjoy the peaceful tranquillity of an established family neighbourhood. Enjoy a coffee with friends at a local café. Walk the kids to school. Relax and enjoy amazing views of the downtown skyline. Discover what it’s like to truly love where you live at The Homes of St. Clair West.
St. Clair West is truly one of Toronto’s most vibrant urban neighbourhoods, with a wealth of exceptional area amenities all nearby. Enjoy gourmet dining at trendy bistros, bars and restaurants, or stay in and cook yourself something delicious with fresh produce from one of the area’s many fine grocery or fruit markets. Keep up with the latest trends with a host of stylish designer boutiques offering the finest new fashion from around the globe. For nature lovers, there are numerous parks in the area just waiting to be discovered. It’s easy to get involved with the community and stay active at nearby Joseph J. Piccininni Community Recreation Centre, offering a health club, a swimming pool and a wide variety of activities for people of all ages. Right down the street there’s Artscape Wychwood Barns, a vibrant community space that hosts a weekly farmers market, cultural and art events, and so much more. For those looking to go elsewhere in the city, the St. Clair West Subway station is just a short trip east, and the St. Clair Streetcar is right at your front door, just waiting to whisk you into the downtown core. If you prefer to get around by car, the Allen Road is just minutes north, providing easy access to Hwy. 401 and the rest of the GTA. With all the best Toronto has to offer close at hand, you’re sure to love your neighbourhood at The Homes of St. Clair West.
The Homes of St. Clair West boasts an exquisite selection of contemporary condominium suites that are sure to impress. Clean lines, expansive windows and generously sized balconies and terraces create a distinctive impression on the St. Clair strip. Inside, sleek open-concept floor plans offer gourmet kitchens, lavish master suites, chic living and dining areas and more — these are condominium suites that are easy to love.
Urbancorp’s mission is to successfully develop residential condominium and home communities in established and emerging neighbourhoods in the city. Guided by this mission, Urbancorp is proud to have created some of the most visionary communities in the GTA. As the premier developer of the King West neighbourhood, Urbancorp transformed the old industrial lands of King Street West into the vibrant residential community of King West Village, including Bridge, Fuzion and, the latest, Kingsclub Condominium. In the West Queen West neighbourhood, Urbancorp built Westside Gallery Lofts, Curve and, most recently, Edge and Epic on Triangle Park. Urbancorp has built thriving new communities in other up-and-coming Toronto neighbourhoods. The Neighbourhoods of Queen Street East is comprised of three stunning new home communities along the Queen Street East corridor. With locations in Riverdale, Leslieville and The Beach, The Neighbourhoods of Queen Street East bring a fresh, modern vibe to the urban renaissance currently underway in Toronto’s east end. Urbancorp’s latest project in West Queen West — WQW — is a highly successful mid-rise condominium residence at this distinctive neighbourhood’s most prized central location. Etobicoke’s VAL offers cutting-edge home designs at one of the city’s most convenient locations. Urbancorp continues its legacy of creating some of the most vibrant and innovative home and condominium communities in midtown Toronto with Ravines on Lawrence. At Bayview and The Bridle Path in North York, Urbancorp’s Homes of The Bridle Path puts its signature touch on one of the city’s most sought-after addresses. Markham’s Ravine Homes of Buttonville is a visionary new neighbourhood at the new Buttonville Town Centre. With North York’s Homes of Don Mills and Patricia, Urbancorp is proud to offer two new exceptional communities at prime locations. Now, the spectacular condominium luxury of Homes of St. Clair West brings a superior standard of urban living to a highly desirable central location.
FEATURES, FINISHES AND FLAIR
IMPRESSIVE BUILDING FEATURES
- Located in the classic Toronto neighbourhood, The Homes of St. Clair West is at the latest addition to the St. Clair West Village Community
- The Homes of St. Clair West is an impressive condominium offering impressive retail shopping at the base
- Contemporary architecture with a modern, urban aesthetic design
- Architecturally designed thermal glazed aluminum windows
- Glazed aluminum door to access balcony or terrace, as per plan
- Engineered laminate wood flooring in living room, dining room, kitchen, den, hallways and bedroom(s)
- Entry door with contemporary brush chrome lever hardware and privacy veiwer
- Contemporary 4" baseboards in all areas except bathroom(s) and laundry area
- Stipple finished ceilings except kitchen and bathroom(s)
- In-suite individual controlled heating and colling system
- Flat panel interior doors with brushed chrome lever hardware
- Framed mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer and bedroom(s), as per plan
- Designer white Decora-style switches and receptacle throughout
- All homes pre-wired for high speed cable internet and cable ready for HDTV
- Contemporary European design cabinetry in selection of wood and coloured finsihes from Vendor's samples
- Undermount single bowl stainless steel sink with single lever faucet
- Halogen track lighting
- Brand name appliance package including
- Stainless steel finish range with glass top- self cleaning
- Stainless steel finish dishwasher
- Stainless steel finish refrigerator
- Stainless steel finish built in microwave with hood fan exhausted to exterior
- Stacked washer and dryer
- Ceramic Tile Surround from Vendor's Samples
- Contemporary European design cabinetry in selection of wood and couloured finishes from Vendor's samples
- Selection of marble type countertop from Vendor's sample
- Undermount white sink with deck mount faucet
- Designer mirror over sink with light
- Soaker tub
- Glass shower enclosure as per plan
- Temperature controlled mixing valve to tub/shower
- Ceiling exhaust fan vented exterior
- Living room and bedroom(s) pre-wired for cable TV & telephone, heat detector pre-wired to the fire annunciation panel
- Individual suite smoke detector
- Service panel with circuit breakers
- Controlled split outlets in "Living/ Dining" and "Sleep" areas, as per plan.
|Total Finished Area:||490 sq ft (46 m2)|