- 1 Bedroom Suite with Balcony
- Interior: 663 sqft
- Exterior: 142sqft
Mass Timber Vancouver Island Homes
Tresah is Victoria’s first mass timber condo development that is built from wood – from here, for here. Tresah West’s mass timber Vancouver Island homes highlight beautifully exposed wood ceilings and columns and present a warm, rich material palette that is sophisticated, soft, and clean. A nod to the neighbourhood’s industrial past, the design celebrates local craftsmanship through thoughtful, artisanal and innovative materials.
As we become more aware of our impact on the environment, we must also become more aware of new methods of transportation, consumption, and housing. With climate change at the forefront of a generational shift, we can question the status quo, challenge existing norms, and push the boundaries of what was previously conceived as possible.
- A communal rooftop patio with an outdoor kitchen, al fresco dining and lounge areas, and expansive views of downtown Victoria and the Strait of Juan De Fuca
- A lobby featuring two Mass Timber communal tables, a kitchenette, a library and cafe-style seating.
- An inviting lounge and social room for private events and drop-ins
- 2 MODO Car Share vehicles on-site for residents to enjoy
- Dedicated outdoor dog run area
- State-of-the-art smart home control panel allowing for full automation of your interior – including window coverings, lighting, and security.
- Electric car charging stations and secure cycling storage
- Visitor parking
- Walking distance to shopping, dining and outdoor recreation
Connect with the builder for more details.
|Total Finished Area:||663 sq ft (62 m2)|