Keith Dahlen, who had been in the business for over 50 years has now fully retired. Keith’s son Ken and his wife Karen moved to Vernon in 1994 and have continued the family tradition of quality construction.
Ken’s enthusiasm for the environment and the impact that building has on society has redirected his practices and knowledge to include Built Green and R2000. He believes that we need to consider the environment and reduce our carbon footprint by decreasing our emissions.
Keith Construction Intangibles
- Effective communication
- Increased planning & scheduling
- Willingness to make suggestions and offer advice
- Ability to keep a cost effective project on time & on budget
- Best overall value for your money
- We warranty our work
- Well known professional reputation
- Multiple construction awards for excellent quality
This Cape Code inspired home was built to maximize the views of Okanagan Lake. The two storey living room provides a grandness to the space which opens onto a beautiful covered deck to provide indoor and outdoor living. The outdoor fireplace makes this space a 3 season room. The open plan allows for easy entertaining while the wet bar downstairs has its own wine storage room. The large detached garage with living space above is great for guests.
|Number Of Floors:||3|
|Total Finished Area:||0 sq ft|