Finding the perfect new home in Edmonton can quickly become overwhelming. However, with over 30 years of building experience, we have the ability to make it an easy and enjoyable experience for you and your family. We understand that buying a home is not just a financial decision, but a personal investment into a place where families can build lasting memories. Whether it be finding you the perfect move-in ready home or building a custom home in your favourite neighbourhood, Kimberley makes it easy to find your dream home! We even have a dedicated new home specialist named Lauren available for you to call, email, or even text any time you have a question! She can tell you more about our Edmonton area communities, help determine the best home design to fit your needs, or even schedule a private one on one appointment on site at one of our amazing show homes.
- Kitchen includes granite or quartz counters, custom cabinetry with soft close doors & drawers, crown molding, under cabinet LED lighting, and multiple pots and pans drawers, and extra-long central island with flush ledge for additional seating
- The large walk-through Pantry has 5 rows of built-in shelves and space for a standup freezer or extra fridge
- Spacious Nook connects the Kitchen and Great Room – with gas fireplace – in this lovely open concept main floor design
- Generous Master Bedroom at the front of the home
- 5-piece spa Ensuite features a soaker tub, large tiled shower with 10mm glass door, two undermount sinks set in your choice of granite or quartz counters, walk-in closet with custom organizer, and a private water closet
- Second floor laundry room is located off the Bonus Room and is spacious enough to add built-in shelves or a convenient laundry sink and cabinet
- Main-floor Den is ideal as a home office, study space, playroom, etc; ask our New Home Experts about the many ways you can make this multi-purpose space work for your family!
- Family-sized main floor Mud Room includes a large closet and built-in bench and cubbies to help organize all that ‘stuff’ that comes in to a busy home
- Second-floor Bonus Room at the top of the central staircase
- THREE additional Bedrooms run across the width of the back of the home on the second floor have large closets, expansive windows, and have easy access to the main Bathroom and Bonus Room
- Other features include a large double attached Garage and 9’ ceilings on main floor; please view our industry leading PURE Specifications for more information on what is included in all of our homes
Connect with the builder for more details.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2656 sq ft (247 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Laundry – Insuite|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|
Our coverage is provided through the Alberta New Home Warranty Program
- One year on Workmanship & Materials
- Two years on Distribution & Delivery Systems
- Seven years on the Building Envelope
- Ten years on Structural