- Kitchen includes granite or quartz counters, custom cabinetry with soft close doors & drawers, crown molding, under cabinet LED lighting, and multiple pots and pans drawers, and extra-long central island with flush ledge for additional seating
- The large walk-through Pantry has 5 rows of built-in shelves and space for a standup freezer or extra fridge
- Spacious Nook connects the Kitchen and Great Room – with gas fireplace – in this lovely open concept main floor design
- Generous Master Bedroom at the front of the home
- 5-piece spa Ensuite features a soaker tub, large tiled shower with 10mm glass door, two undermount sinks set in your choice of granite or quartz counters, walk-in closet with custom organizer, and a private water closet
- Second floor laundry room is located off the Bonus Room and is spacious enough to add built-in shelves or a convenient laundry sink and cabinet
- Main-floor Den is ideal as a home office, study space, playroom, etc; ask our New Home Experts about the many ways you can make this multi-purpose space work for your family!
- Family-sized main floor Mud Room includes a large closet and built-in bench and cubbies to help organize all that ‘stuff’ that comes in to a busy home
- Second-floor Bonus Room at the top of the central staircase
- THREE additional Bedrooms run across the width of the back of the home on the second floor have large closets, expansive windows, and have easy access to the main Bathroom and Bonus Room
- Other features include a large double attached Garage and 9’ ceilings on main floor; please view our industry leading PURE Specifications for more information on what is included in all of our homes
Connect with the builder for more details.
|Number Of Floors:||2.0|
|Total Finished Area:||2656 sq ft (247 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Laundry – Insuite|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|
We are a certified Alberta New Home Warranty Program Builder, and offer excellent warranty service beyond possession. This includes:
Workmanship and Materials
Distribution and Delivery System
Major Structural Components
Following the possession of your Kimberley Home, the Warranty Concierge will be there to guide you through the warranty period of your new home. The Warranty Concierge, powered by Master Craftsman Warranty (MCW), is a dedicated expert who will address all of your warranty needs in a professional and efficient manner. The Warranty Concierge will receive your warranty requests and work with you to schedule warranty work visits, as an extension of your Kimberley homebuilding experience.
MCW is a highly respected company providing warranty services to home builders for over 45 years. MCW utilizes their over 100 years of combined construction/warranty experience and expertise to enhance your warranty experience.
WARRANTY INFORMATION AND REQUEST FORMS
NEW HOME ORIENTATION
Every Kimberley homeowner has an orientation with their site superintendent on possession day. We know that your possession day is packed full of excitement, activity and information so in addition to this orientation on possession day, the Warranty Concierge will work with you to schedule a second (optional) new home orientation at a later date with a technician. Your technician will provide a tutorial on the usage and maintenance on items like your Thermostat, Furnace, Sump pump and more.