The Jackson is about making memories with the people you love, whether it be a Kitchen party at your 11’ island or playing in your loft off the Bonus Room.
This home was designed with your family in mind, and includes a great combination of entertaining spaces and private family spaces. Family dinners will never be the same in your luxurious chef’s Kitchen thanks to the extra-long island, bright Nook and easy access to the Great Room. The second floor is a cozy and private family space. Enjoy family movie night in your spacious Bonus Room, relax with a book in the Loft, or just relax in your amazing spa Ensuite!
- 2593 SQ FT SQ FT
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2.5 BATHROOMS
- Chef’s Kitchen has an abundance of custom cabinetry with crown molding, under cabinet LED lighting, soft close doors and drawers, and multiple pots & pans drawers
- 10’ long island with 18” deep extended eating bar accommodates the double undermount sink and space for a built-in dishwasher
- Solid surface counters included throughout the home
- Walk through Pantry with 5 rows of u-shaped built-in shelves, connects to the Mudroom and Garage for added convenience when bringing groceries in from your vehicle
- The gas fireplace in the spacious Great Room has a beautiful traditional mantle, with upgraded tile surround, and built-in cabinets running the length of the wall for convenient media storage
- Head upstairs to the second floor and find a spacious Bonus Room; located in the centre of the home, it is the perfect space for family movie night or games night, and is adjacent to a Loft that makes an excellent library or study space with built-in bookshelves lining two walls, a window seat, and 10’ ceilings
- Double French doors lead off the Bonus Room into the amazing Owner’s Suite, which includes a walk-in closet with custom organizer, connected to the tiled Laundry Room, conveniently located for everyone in the family to help out!
- On the other end of the Master Bedroom find the luxurious spa Ensuite, with freestanding tub, large tiled shower with 10mm glass door, two undermount sinks set in granite counters atop custom cabinets, and a private water closet
- The remainder of the second floor includes two bedrooms with large closets, and window seats, and a large Bathroom with double sinks set in solid surface counters on top of custom cabinets; the tub/shower combination has upgraded tile continuing to the ceiling
- Unique tiled Mudroom off the garage has a walk-in closet with built-in shelves that is perfect for storing coats, boots, and other seasonal items, and can be further enhanced with a built-in bench and cubbies
Connect with the builder for more details.
|Number Of Floors:||2.0|
|Total Finished Area:||2593 sq ft (241 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Laundry – Insuite|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|
We are a certified Alberta New Home Warranty Program Builder, and offer excellent warranty service beyond possession. This includes:
Workmanship and Materials
Distribution and Delivery System
Major Structural Components
Following the possession of your Kimberley Home, the Warranty Concierge will be there to guide you through the warranty period of your new home. The Warranty Concierge, powered by Master Craftsman Warranty (MCW), is a dedicated expert who will address all of your warranty needs in a professional and efficient manner. The Warranty Concierge will receive your warranty requests and work with you to schedule warranty work visits, as an extension of your Kimberley homebuilding experience.
MCW is a highly respected company providing warranty services to home builders for over 45 years. MCW utilizes their over 100 years of combined construction/warranty experience and expertise to enhance your warranty experience.
WARRANTY INFORMATION AND REQUEST FORMS
NEW HOME ORIENTATION
Every Kimberley homeowner has an orientation with their site superintendent on possession day. We know that your possession day is packed full of excitement, activity and information so in addition to this orientation on possession day, the Warranty Concierge will work with you to schedule a second (optional) new home orientation at a later date with a technician. Your technician will provide a tutorial on the usage and maintenance on items like your Thermostat, Furnace, Sump pump and more.