Finding the perfect new home in Edmonton can quickly become overwhelming. However, with over 30 years of building experience, we have the ability to make it an easy and enjoyable experience for you and your family. We understand that buying a home is not just a financial decision, but a personal investment into a place where families can build lasting memories. Whether it be finding you the perfect move-in ready home or building a custom home in your favourite neighbourhood, Kimberley makes it easy to find your dream home! We even have a dedicated new home specialist named Lauren available for you to call, email, or even text any time you have a question! She can tell you more about our Edmonton area communities, help determine the best home design to fit your needs, or even schedule a private one on one appointment on site at one of our amazing show homes.
The Ruby remains one of our more popular plans due in part to the functional details that make all the difference for a busy family, in addition to the more luxurious touches in the Owner’s Suite and Ensuite. Starting as you walk in the front door, these functional & luxurious touches become clear in the stunning open to above foyer with the private Den located close by. The open concept main floor is perfect for the busy family to spend time together cooking, relaxing and enjoying each other’s company. A Kitchen designed for cooking means anyone can step in to help out and find where all the gadgets are stored with ease. The combination Mudroom/Laundry room is made to accommodate all the stuff that comes in with you at the end of the day, and benefits from popular additions like additional cabinetry, and a storage bench with overhead cubbies.
We have two standard sizes for our Ruby plan, and both can be customized based on your family’s needs. Some of the standard features are listed below for each plan, as well as the differences between the plans. If you have any questions about which Ruby is right for you, please contact us directly.
- Your Kitchen includes a large island (and breakfast bar), an abundance of custom cabinets with solid surface counters, under cabinet LED lighting, crown molding, soft close doors & drawers, and multiple pots & pans drawers
- Our Ruby 28 offers a walk-through Pantry connecting to the Mudroom & garage for added convenience when bringing in groceries from the car
- Spacious Master Bedroom allows for a cozy sitting area, and includes a walk-in closet with custom organizer
- Our Ruby 30 offers His & Her closets, both with custom organizers
- Luxurious 5-piece Spa Ensuite features large tiled shower with 10mm glass door, soaker tub, two undermount sinks set in solid surface counters and expansive cabinetry, and a private water closet
- A makeup desk in the Ruby 30 adds to the functionality of the Ensuite, and additional tower cabinetry is shown in some of the photos above and can be added to either plan when you make your cabinet selections
- Oversized Great Room with gas fireplace and unique column detail
- Ultra-functional tiled Mud Room/Laundry Room can easily accommodate a built-in bench & cubbies, and /or additional cabinets and laundry sink for added convenience
- Private Flex Room located off open-to-above Foyer includes a closet, and can easily accommodate an overnight Guest, home office, playroom, etc.
- 9’ ceilings on main floor make your Ruby home feel even more open and inviting
- The choice is yours! Make sure your home suits your tastes by choosing from our exquisite interior finishing and colour palette options, including upgraded hardwood and ceramic tile, granite or quartz counters throughout, and customizable cabinets
- Personalize your light fixtures thanks to our generous lighting allowance
- Energy-efficient features of your home include: high-efficiency furnace & hot water system, low flush toilet and low flow faucets, HRV and triple-pane windows, etc. (for more information on the energy-efficient features of our home, please check out our PURE Specifications or speak with a New Home Expert)
- As always, our industry-leading PURE Specifications illustrate the many fine features included in all of our homes, such as exterior stone, lifetime warranty on shingles, gas line to the backyard, rough-in for central vac, soft close doors and drawers throughout, etc.
Contact the builder for more details.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2389 sq ft (222 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|
Our coverage is provided through the Alberta New Home Warranty Program
- One year on Workmanship & Materials
- Two years on Distribution & Delivery Systems
- Seven years on the Building Envelope
- Ten years on Structural