The New Hampshire is anchored by a show-stopping central staircase, with a dropped Den and raised Bonus Room with 10’ ceilings that play off a traditional split level. Built on a ravine backing lot in the Uplands at Riverview.
- A Kimberley Homes signature floorplan with stunning open-rise ‘scissor’ stairs as the central feature of the home
- Chef’s Kitchen with walk-through pantry
- Open concept main floor includes a Great Room with fireplace and seperate Dining Room
- Generous second-floor Bonus Room features 10’ ceilings and soaring floor-to-ceiling windows
- Second floor Laundry Room with stainless steel sink and upper cabinets
- Spa Ensuite features a walk-in shower, a freestanding, soaker tub, double vanities, and a private water closet
- The Principal Bedroom includes luxurious features like 2 separate walk-in closets and a private Balcony
- Additional Bedrooms are connected by a Jack & Jill Bathroom with double vanities, and both include walk-in closets
- 30′ wide and 24′ deep, triple car Garage
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2850 sq ft (265 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Laundry – Insuite|
|Parking:||Triple Garage Attached|
We are a certified Alberta New Home Warranty Program Builder, and offer excellent warranty service beyond possession. This includes:
Workmanship and Materials
Distribution and Delivery System
Major Structural Components
Following the possession of your Kimberley Home, the Warranty Concierge will be there to guide you through the warranty period of your new home. The Warranty Concierge, powered by Master Craftsman Warranty (MCW), is a dedicated expert who will address all of your warranty needs in a professional and efficient manner. The Warranty Concierge will receive your warranty requests and work with you to schedule warranty work visits, as an extension of your Kimberley homebuilding experience.
MCW is a highly respected company providing warranty services to home builders for over 45 years. MCW utilizes their over 100 years of combined construction/warranty experience and expertise to enhance your warranty experience.
WARRANTY INFORMATION AND REQUEST FORMS
NEW HOME ORIENTATION
Every Kimberley homeowner has an orientation with their site superintendent on possession day. We know that your possession day is packed full of excitement, activity and information so in addition to this orientation on possession day, the Warranty Concierge will work with you to schedule a second (optional) new home orientation at a later date with a technician. Your technician will provide a tutorial on the usage and maintenance on items like your Thermostat, Furnace, Sump pump and more.