New 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Duplex Side By Side - Calgary in the Symons Gate Community.
Duplex Side By Side, 2 Storey
|Model Name:||Cadenza - Symons Gate|
|Builder:||Brookfield Residential Calgary|
|Available:||November 1, 2017|
Front attached single garage with double driveway! This bright and spacious, 3 bedroom home was designed for young families or people looking to downsize into a beautiful home. The 1685 square foot home will be both beautiful and functional. The large, tiled entrance leaves lots of room for taking off boots and coats. Up a short flight of stairs the home opens up into a bright and warm living area complete with laminate flooring, carpet and laminate counter tops in the kitchen. *Please note this home is not yet built and upgrades can still be added at this point.
The second floor is complete with the master bedroom, ensuite and large walk in closet, a laundry room, main bathroom and 2 bedrooms, all centered around the large bonus room, perfect for relaxing after a long day.
Please be advised the pictures are of the show home in Auburn Bay.
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms - Our standard upper floor plan offers spacious second and third bedrooms, allowing flexibility for childrens' bedrooms,a guest bedroom, or office space.
- Front attached garage - Take the chill out of winter (or at least the window scraping) with shelter for your car, too
- Front and back yard - Front yard landscaping included
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet & ensuite - At the end of a hectic day, relax in comfort in your spacious master retreat - complete with full ensuite bath and large walk-in closet.
- Front bonus room - The best spot to cheer on your favourite team or watch a movie with the family.
|List Price Includes:||Condo and GST|
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1685 sq ft (157 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
Alberta New Home Warranty Program
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program was founded in 1974 to provide a comprehensive package of warranty protections and promote higher standards of performance within Alberta’s homebuilding industry.
- 1 Year Labour & Materials - coverage for defects in materials and labour (e.g. baseboards, flooring, fixtures)
- 2 Years Distribution Systems - coverage for defects in materials and labour related to delivery and distribution systems (e.g. heating, electrical and plumbing systems)
- 5 Years Building Envelope - coverage for defects in the building envelope, which the Act defines as the system of components that separate the controlled interior air from the exterior (e.g., roof and exterior walls)
- 10 Years Structural - coverage for the key structural components of your homes (e.g., frame and foundation)
For more information on The Alberta New Home Warranty Program please visit http://anhwp.com/