This 1417 sq. ft. townhome at The Link at Evanston has a walk-out fully developed sunroom, wide open main floor and spacious upper floor with 2 master bedrooms, each with their own ensuite. Enjoy any one of your three private outdoor living spaces in the Sienna; a large poured concrete patio and two balconies. Only 2 blocks away from Sobey’s and Shoppers Drug Mart and close to Kenneth D. Taylor school and Creekside, you can’t go wrong with this beautiful home.
- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms - Roommates, couples or young families can all coexist in comfort with this option.
- Large kitchen island and pantry - Like to cook? This layout gives you the prep and storage space you need.
- Walk-in closets and ensuites - Get ready for the day in a space that gives you room to move.
- Developed basement included! - Use as a rec room, gym, or storage space.
- Double attached garage - Enough room for two vehicles and storage besides.
- Private outdoor living space - Call it sunshine therapy or Vitamin D time. Enjoy a large balcony located off the main living area.
- Solar Panel - Experience the benefits of solar energy.
|List Price Includes:||GST and Townhouse|
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1417 sq ft (132 m2)|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|
Alberta New Home Warranty Program
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program was founded in 1974 to provide a comprehensive package of warranty protections and promote higher standards of performance within Alberta’s homebuilding industry.
- 1 Year Labour & Materials - coverage for defects in materials and labour (e.g. baseboards, flooring, fixtures)
- 2 Years Distribution Systems - coverage for defects in materials and labour related to delivery and distribution systems (e.g. heating, electrical and plumbing systems)
- 5 Years Building Envelope - coverage for defects in the building envelope, which the Act defines as the system of components that separate the controlled interior air from the exterior (e.g., roof and exterior walls)
- 10 Years Structural - coverage for the key structural components of your homes (e.g., frame and foundation)
For more information on The Alberta New Home Warranty Program please visit http://anhwp.com/