New 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath Townhouse - Calgary in the Cranston's Riverstone Community.
Townhouse, 3 Storey
|Builder:||Brookfield Residential Calgary|
Retreat in Cranston's Riverstone in Calgary
906 Cranbrook Walk SE
Flexibility meets functionality for families looking for space that caters to their unique needs and preferred lifestyle.
A “dropped entry” offers privacy from front door visitors and maximizes the main level’s living space, while the open concept provides the connectivity you crave during social occasions and evening family time. The kitchen features a large island for meals and meal prep, a generous walk-in closet and a spacious walk-out balcony ideal for grilling on the BBQ or enjoying a fresh breath of air.
Upstairs provides the space and sanctuary you seek with dual master bedrooms that include generous walk-in closet space, and two full bathrooms.
This home also offers:
- An attached garage
- West facing patio with garden space
- Rear balcony off of the kitchen
- Ample storage space
- Large kitchen island and dedicated dining space
- Beautiful Quartz countertops throughout
|List Price Includes:||GST|
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1203 sq ft (112 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||2|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|
Alberta New Home Warranty Program
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program was founded in 1974 to provide a comprehensive package of warranty protections and promote higher standards of performance within Alberta’s homebuilding industry.
- 1 Year Labour & Materials - coverage for defects in materials and labour (e.g. baseboards, flooring, fixtures)
- 2 Years Distribution Systems - coverage for defects in materials and labour related to delivery and distribution systems (e.g. heating, electrical and plumbing systems)
- 5 Years Building Envelope - coverage for defects in the building envelope, which the Act defines as the system of components that separate the controlled interior air from the exterior (e.g., roof and exterior walls)
- 10 Years Structural - coverage for the key structural components of your homes (e.g., frame and foundation)
For more information on The Alberta New Home Warranty Program please visit http://anhwp.com/