The Rideau has the kind of layout that matches the way you live — spacious living areas, comfortable bedrooms (yes, even the second one), a compact but functional kitchen, and plenty of storage. Everything you need, plus modern finishes and fun extras. What could be better? Price includes GST rebate, storage locker, all stainless steel appliances, quartz kitchen countertops, and Brookfield's award winning customer service. Ask about our promotional prices!
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - Two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms mean there's plenty of room for roommates, couples or small families.
- Two closets in master bedroom - A walk-through master closet puts your entire wardrobe right where you need it, and an extra closet makes double-sure there's room for everything.
- 3 piece ensuite - Get ready for the day in your own dedicated space.
- Galley-style kitchen with peninsula - Top chefs love galley kitchens, because everything's within easy reach. A peninsula adds some extra work space and provides a place for taste-testers.
- In suite laundry - Never haul your laundry anywhere again — there's a washer and dryer right in your suite.
|List Price Includes:||Condo and GST|
|Total Finished Area:||934 sq ft (87 m2)|
Alberta New Home Warranty Program
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program was founded in 1974 to provide a comprehensive package of warranty protections and promote higher standards of performance within Alberta’s homebuilding industry.
- 1 Year Labour & Materials - coverage for defects in materials and labour (e.g. baseboards, flooring, fixtures)
- 2 Years Distribution Systems - coverage for defects in materials and labour related to delivery and distribution systems (e.g. heating, electrical and plumbing systems)
- 5 Years Building Envelope - coverage for defects in the building envelope, which the Act defines as the system of components that separate the controlled interior air from the exterior (e.g., roof and exterior walls)
- 10 Years Structural - coverage for the key structural components of your homes (e.g., frame and foundation)
For more information on The Alberta New Home Warranty Program please visit http://anhwp.com/