1709 Bayside Close SW, Airdrie, AB, Canada, T4B
Enjoy entertaining in The Marconi with the bright and airy open concept kitchen and dining area. Tinker away in your personal workshop area attached to the double attached garage. Escape to the master suite sanctuary with a large double vanity ensuite and two walk-in closets.
Find what works for your family and design this home to make it feel like yours. Customized upgrades include a butler’s pantry, a spice kitchen, kitchen counter additions and an open stairwell.
- Architecturally selected and coordinated elevations of brick or stone, premium siding and shingles to create distinctive and authentic architectural style.
- Fully engineered floor and truss system.
- Airy 9’ main floor ceiling height.
- 8’ basement ceiling (top of footing to underside of floor joist).
- Asphalt base roof shingles as per architecturally designed palettes complete (manufacturers limited lifetime warranty).
- 23/32” OSB tongue and groove sub floor glued and screwed.
- 2” x 6” exterior wall, studs @ 24” on centre with 3/8” OSB wall sheathing.
- Maintenance free aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts in an architecturally selected colour palette.
- Half height glass profile rear door, or sliding patio doors, as per plan.
- Maintenance free white vinyl windows. All operating windows have screens.
- 2 Vinyl slider basement windows. Window wells when required due to grades.
- Ultra durable fiberglass insulated front door as per architecturally selected colour palette.
- Foundation treated with a Dimpled Membrane wrap.
- Two (2) exterior lawn service taps, as per plan.
COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE
- All exterior wall insulation is formaldehyde free. R50 attic ceiling cellulose insulation and R-22 wall batt insulation.
- Full height R-22 insulation on exterior basement frost wall.
- Window and exterior door openings receive low expansion spray foam seal.
- All windows Low E Argon gas filled.
- Forced air 96% efficiency natural gas furnace with evaporative and HRV humidifier.
- Professionally cleaned ductwork.
- 50 gallon gas hot water tank.
- Energy-efficient water saving showerheads, faucets and toilet tanks.
- Ceiling spray textured with knockdown finish and square corner bead.
- Choice of laminate flooring in locations (as per plan).
- Floor tile (as per plan). Choose from designer selected floor tile in selected areas throughout (as per plan).
- Carpet with 8 lb. underlay (as per plan).
- 4” MDF paint grade white baseboards and 3” MDF paint grade casing on all interior windows and doors.
- Smooth finished MDF profiled interior doors.
- Passage doors at pantry (panel).
- Satin Chrome lever interior door hardware with a lifetime mechanical and finish warranty.
- Quality primer and 2 finished coats of quality paint on all interior walls.
- 12” deep free slide wire shelving in clothes closets. 12” tightmesh in linen closets.
- 35” fireplace with floating mantle finished in white lacquered MDF (see plan for details).
- Designer selected lighting package.
- White decora switches and receptacles throughout.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
- Kitchen cabinets in choice of 2 profiles. Upper cabinets are a generous 42” high with 3 adjustable interior shelves and crown moulding.
- Choice of quality 1-1/4” thick self edge granite/quartz counter tops.
- Designer-selected backsplash tile. Double stainless steel undermount sink with pull out faucet.
- Designer selected 5 piece stainless steel appliance package (fridge with water line, stove, chimney hood fan, dishwasher, built-in microwave).
- Pantry comes with 4 - 16” deep tight mesh wire shelves (as per plan). (Minimum 4 pot lights) Pot lights as per plan in kitchen.
BATH AND LAUNDRY
- Spa inspired master ensuite includes tile shower with acrylic base, framed 5mm glass door, vanity with laminate countertops and edge, white porcelain top mount sinks.
- Chrome bathroom accessories.
- Designer curated tile backsplash.
- Chrome faucets with pop-up drains in all bathrooms.
- Perfect powder rooms with stylish pedestal sink. A rectangular mirror perfectly reflects the light.
- Full width mirrors over bathroom vanities with decorative lights above.
- Shut off valves on all faucets and toilets.
- Tile detail to the ceiling above acrylic tub surround in main bathroom.
SAFE, SOUND AND SMART
- 100 amp electrical service, circuit breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
- Exterior weatherproof receptacles: one (1) at front door entrance and one (1) at rear door entrance.
- Hard-wired smoke detectors in every bedroom. Smoke/carbon monoxide detectors on every floor.
- Programmable thermostat.
- 4 cable outlets, 4 phone outlets as per plan. Quick pass conduit outlet at fireplace.
- Two wall mounted duplex outlets in the garage.
- All bathrooms equipped with GFCI protected wall outlets.
- Outlet for exterior lights on a separate circuit and switch.
- Wifi compatible belt-driven garage door opener, complete with 2 remotes and keyless entry.
ROUGH-INS FOR FUTURE
- Garburator outlet for future connection.
- Deck nailer provided for future deck installation.
- Washer and dryer connections ready for use.
PEACE OF MIND
- Genesis Builders Group is a SAM Award Winning Builder.
- Certified Moisture Control Technicians on staff.
- Canadian Home Builders Association, Calgary Region, Member. Construction material recycling program.
- Home Warranty insured by Alberta New Home Warranty Program.
- Warranty enrollment fee is included in the price of your home.
- Designer Collections are professionally curated to mix and match your style your way with confidence.
- Customer service professionals on staff.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2227 sq ft (207 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|