New 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Duplex Side By Side - Regina in the Harbour Landing Community.
Duplex Side By Side, 2 Storey
|Model Name:||5524 Waterer Road - 19 South Duplexes|
|Builder:||North Ridge Development Corporation - Regina|
Invest in greater opportunity with your new 19 South Duplex in Harbour Landing. This contemporary dual occupancy design is the perfect marriage of practicality and pizzazz. It is ideal for anyone looking for the advantages of a standalone home with an attractive price tag.
These roomy duplexes offer over 1300 square-feet with bright and spacious open-concept floor plans, ideal for entertaining or monitoring your kids as they play. A separate side entrance into the home allows for someone to quietly slip down to the basement level, perfect for multi-generational living.
Located in the beautiful Harbour Landing neighbourhood maintain your active lifestyle or plan a picnic in the park with the neighbourhoods’ remarkable green spaces. If convenience is a top priority, you’ll enjoy easy access to full amenities for shopping and entertainment nearby.
Move-in ready, this home features dark grey shaker cabinetry throughout with crisp white quartz countertops and ceramic tile backsplash. A white washed oak laminate runs throughout the main living areas while vinyl tile welcomes you in the entry and bathrooms. Upstairs, the three bedrooms are completed with plush carpet under-foot.
5524 Waterer Road
BEDS: 3 BATHS: 2.5 SIZE: 1383 SQFT
$334,900 GST & PST Incl.
|List Price Includes:||GST|
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1383 sq ft (128 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
1 year Comprehensive Warranty: covers defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of occupancy.
2 year Warranty: covers water penetration through the basement or foundation walls, as well as defects in materials or workmanship that result in water penetration into the building envelope.
5 year Saskatchewan New Home Warranty: covers major structural defects.
Conditions not covered under warranty:
It’s important for you to know what is not covered by our warranty so you can be better prepared.
- Defect in materials, design and work supplied by the homeowner.
- Secondary damage caused by defects under warranty, such as property damage and personal injury
- Normal wear and tear.
- Normal shrinkage of materials caused by drying after construction.
- Damage caused by dampness or condensation due to failure by the homeowner to maintain adequate ventilation or proper operation of moisture-producing devices such as humidifiers.
- Damage caused by the homeowner or visitors.
- Alterations, deletions or additions made by the homeowner.
- Settling of land around the building or along utility lines, other than beneath the footings of the building.
- Damage resulting from forces of nature.
- Contractual disputes.
- Damage caused by municipal services or other utilities.
- Surface defects in work and materials not listed on the Certificate of Possession and accepted in writing by the homeowner at the date of possession. Ex.) Painting or flooring chips
- Detached garages, decks, paving stones, patios, sidewalks, driveways and landscaping.
- Unfinished homes. The program does not employ contractors to complete homes or reimburse homeowners for the cost of completing a home in accordance with the Purchase or Sale Agreement. This is the homeowners’ responsibility and should be provided for in the Offer to Purchase Agreement.
- Normal cracking or heaving of concrete floor slabs.
- Repainting or redecorating of the house after drywall repairs.
As a member builder in the Saskatchewan New Home Warranty Program, we are providing assurance that our homes are structurally sound for years to come.