New 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath Townhouse - Regina in the Harbour Landing Community.
Townhouse, 2 Storey
|Model Name:||5500 Prefontaine Avenue - Merlot 3|
|Builder:||North Ridge Development Corporation - Regina|
Have it all with this award-winning home in Harbour Landing! From the spacious open plan living room, to the generous bedrooms and stylishly appointed designer kitchen, the use of space has been carefully considered in Merlot Three.
Located in the beautiful Harbour Landing neighbourhood maintain your active lifestyle or plan a picnic in the park with the neighbourhoods’ remarkable green spaces. If convenience is a top priority, you’ll enjoy easy access to full amenities for shopping and entertainment nearby.
Move-in ready, this former show home features black shaker cabinetry with white quartz countertops throughout complete with ceramic marble backsplash tile in the kitchen and penny round backsplash tile in the bathrooms. A white-washed oak laminate runs throughout the main living areas while luxury vinyl tile welcomes you in the entryway and main floor powder room. Upstairs, the two bedrooms and bonus room are completed with plush carpet under-foot.
5500 Prefontaine Avenue
BEDS: 2 BATHS: 2.5 SIZE: 1358 SQFT
$329,900 GST & PST Incl.
|List Price Includes:||GST|
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1358 sq ft (126 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||2|
1 year Comprehensive Warranty: covers defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of occupancy.
2 year Warranty: covers water penetration through the basement or foundation walls, as well as defects in materials or workmanship that result in water penetration into the building envelope.
5 year Saskatchewan New Home Warranty: covers major structural defects.
Conditions not covered under warranty:
It’s important for you to know what is not covered by our warranty so you can be better prepared.
- Defect in materials, design and work supplied by the homeowner.
- Secondary damage caused by defects under warranty, such as property damage and personal injury
- Normal wear and tear.
- Normal shrinkage of materials caused by drying after construction.
- Damage caused by dampness or condensation due to failure by the homeowner to maintain adequate ventilation or proper operation of moisture-producing devices such as humidifiers.
- Damage caused by the homeowner or visitors.
- Alterations, deletions or additions made by the homeowner.
- Settling of land around the building or along utility lines, other than beneath the footings of the building.
- Damage resulting from forces of nature.
- Contractual disputes.
- Damage caused by municipal services or other utilities.
- Surface defects in work and materials not listed on the Certificate of Possession and accepted in writing by the homeowner at the date of possession. Ex.) Painting or flooring chips
- Detached garages, decks, paving stones, patios, sidewalks, driveways and landscaping.
- Unfinished homes. The program does not employ contractors to complete homes or reimburse homeowners for the cost of completing a home in accordance with the Purchase or Sale Agreement. This is the homeowners’ responsibility and should be provided for in the Offer to Purchase Agreement.
- Normal cracking or heaving of concrete floor slabs.
- Repainting or redecorating of the house after drywall repairs.
As a member builder in the Saskatchewan New Home Warranty Program, we are providing assurance that our homes are structurally sound for years to come.