Lot Size: 44'
- Stunning 3 1/8” engineered hardwood ﬂooring in living room, dining room, den, great room & ground ﬂoor hallways. Choice of hardwood or tiled ﬂoors in kitchen.
• 1 ¼” Quartz countertops in kitchen and 3/4” Quartz countertops in ensuite and main bath
• Modern linear gas ﬁreplace with trim kit & beam mantel
• Smooth ceilings throughout home
• 9’ or 10’ ceiling heights on the ground ﬂoor (as per plan) and 10’ ceiling height in master bedroom* for spacious interior living
• Elegant selection of 12” x 24” ﬂoor tiles available all bathrooms, laundry room, mud room & main entry
• Stylish choice of subway tile available for kitchen backsplash
• 36” upper kitchen cabinetry allowing for extra kitchen storage
• Stainless steel double bowl undermount kitchen sink, complete with single lever low-ﬂow faucet and vegetable pull-out spray
• Built-in refrigerator waterline in kitchen
• Kitchen cabinet valence lighting
• Tiled ensuite shower with custom pivoting glass door and low proﬁle acrylic base
• Right height toilet in ensuite
• Porcelain pedestal sink in powder room with convenient single handle faucet
• Modern LED pot lighting in lower halls, kitchen, showers & soaker tubs
• Contemporary baseboards and window & door casings
• Modern swing passage doors and swing closet doors with lever hardware
• Convenient gas rough in for stove, dryer and BBQ
• Modern glass panel garage door*
• WiFi garage door opener
- • Copper Piping instead of PVC. Copper is VOC free, providing you with healthier water
• 8”-10” thick steel Reinforced Concrete Foundation Walls offer 18 MPa compressive strength, versus 15 MPa in
Ontario Building Code
• 2”× 6” stud wall framing at 24” on center provide the same support as traditional studs spaced 16” on center, but increases the insulation and lowers heating costs.
• 5/8” tongue and groove sub ﬂoor nailed, glued and screwed to pre-engineered ﬂoor joist system
• Heated plenum in ﬂoor above garage to keep the ﬂoor comfortably warm
• 30 year limited warranty on shingles
• 3-piece basement rough-in for future tub, toilet and vanity basin
• Oversized thermal basement windows to allow more light into the basement
• Our exclusive notched foundation brick check for prevention of water inﬁltration
• Comprehensive dual hi-tech Category 5 wiring for high speed connections
• PVC conduit for future wiring from basement to attic
• Urbandale’s “24-Hour” Notice Warranty
• Urbandale’s award winning After Sales Service Program
• Pre-paid Tarion Home Warranty fee
- All insulation meets or exceeds the requirements of the Environmental Choice Program for raw material from
recycled glass or paper
• All carpets are labeled as green under the Canadian Carpet Institutes Green Label program. Green carpets are low VOC
to improve indoor air quality and designed for recyclability.
• Eco-friendly ﬂooring adhesives to improve indoor air quality
• Formaldehyde-free cabinetry reduces off-gassing of toxic chemicals to improve indoor air quality
• Eco-friendly paints that meet or exceed Environment Canada’s Environmental Choice Standards to improve indoor air quality
• Efﬁcient showerheads, faucets and toilets to save water
• Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) connected to all bathrooms which draw in fresh air from exterior while recovering heat generated from inside. These units allow for controlled intake of fresh outdoor air to improve indoor air quality.
• Electronic air cleaner ﬁlters the air intake, improving indoor air quality
- R-2000 Certiﬁed designates that Urbandale homes use on average 50% less energy than a house built to code
• 2”× 6” exterior wall framing spaced at 24” on center allows for R-22 insulation between the studs. This combined with R-5.6 rigid external insulation attached to oriented strand board (OSB) eliminates thermal bridging and increases structural integrity. Combined exterior wall assembly results in a total value of R-27.6.
• 8-10” thick poured concrete foundation wall with Urbandale’s Proud Foundation™ insulation system. Exterior insulation keeps the concrete foundation from freezing, reducing the chance of cracks and condensation issues.
• Exterior foundation wall waterproof membrane promoting dry basements
• R-8 insulation under slab for warmer basements
• R-40 insulation in ﬂoors above garage
• Raised heel trusses with R-60 insulation in attic
• Windows designed for the Arctic climate to keep out the cold and unwanted noise. We use Zone 3 windows (triple or double pane, depending on the application, argon ﬁlled with a low-e coating) instead of Ottawa’s Zone 2.
• Draft protected outlets reduce air leakage and lower heating costs
• Tank condensing rental water heater with 90% Thermal Efﬁciency (TE)
• Air Tightness of 1.5 ACH at 50 Pa. An airtight home with controlled airﬂow reduces heat loss and sound transmission.
• ENERGY STAR® Certiﬁed and R-2000 approved air-source heat pump
• Power vent, forced air, high efﬁciency gas furnace w/ 96% Annual Fuel Utilization (AFUE). Multi-speed furnace fan matches the heating needs for more efﬁcient operation.
• Heat Recovery Ventilator with 75% efﬁciency
• High capacity bypass ﬂow through humidiﬁer
• Programmable Thermostat can lower heating bills by 10% by lowering the temperature when the house is unoccupied
• LED lighting throughout home. LED uses 80% less than incandescent bulbs and last up to 25 times longer
• Drain water heat recovery system to save energy on water heating
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2805 sq ft (261 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|