Located in Oakville, Glen Abbey Encore is a community of park towns and luxurious estate singles in the Glen Abbey neighbourhood. Surrounded by the greenery of sprawling parks and tranquil trails, Encore promises a picturesque life lived in one of Oakville’s most historic neighbourhoods.
- Superior architecturally designed and controlled homes with elegant stucco, premium tumbled clay brick and masonry detailing, coordinated coloured mortar, low maintenance exterior trim and cladding in selected locations.
- Premium Architectural styled Fibreglass shingles with a manufacturer’s Lifetime Limited Warranty and metal roof as per model type.
- All exterior walls are built with structurally sound 2” x 6” construction.
- Oak framed 8’-0” tall fibreglass insulated front entry door(s). Complete with sidelight and or transom (as per elevation).
- Elegant quality matte black grip set with multi-point locking system for front door. Complementing exterior coach lights at entry and garage as per model type.
- Upgraded and colour coordinated, maintenance free low-E, argon gas filled vinyl casement windows throughout main and second floors complete with folding/nesting handles. All opening windows, garden doors and sliding doors are complete with screens.
- Oversized low-e, argon filled structural vinyl slider basement windows.
- Large covered Lanai at rear of home as per plan.
- Premium quality steel Insulated garage roll-up door with window-lites and Liftmaster 1/2H.P. electric operator and one (1) Digital Entry Keypad.
- Insulated fibreglass entry door from garage with deadbolt lock and self-closing hinges.
- Upgraded exterior door hardware with deadbolt.
- Pre-finished maintenance free soffits with oversized eaves-troughs and downspouts.
- 9’ high, 10” wide poured concrete basement walls with heavy damp-proofing and weeping tile drainage system.
- Standard cold room with light and insulated door.
- Rough-in 3pc basement bathroom.
- Poured concrete steel re-enforced porch slab with poured in place concrete porch steps when required by grade.
- Professionally graded and sodded lot.
- Three exterior non-freeze hose bibs (1 in garage and 2 in rear).
- Paved driveway with two separate layers of asphalt.
- Two exterior weatherproof electrical outlets with ground fault interrupter.
- Entire garage to be drywalled, taped and primed including the ceiling (excluding exposed concrete walls).
- 10’-0” high ceilings on main floor, 9’-0” high ceilings on second floor (except at coffered, sloped or cathedral ceilings, bulkheads and dropped ceilings where required for mechanical).
- Smooth ceilings throughout all finished areas.
- Impressive 10’0” high ceiling in master bedroom in tray ceiling location and 10’0” high ceiling above main staircase in tray ceiling location as per plan.
- Coffered ceilings where shown as per model type.
- Premium stained oak staircase from main floor to second floor and from main floor to basement with solid oak treads, oak veneer stringers and risers. Platform(s) and landing(s) to be completed with stained pre-finished engineered oak flooring chosen from vendor’s selected samples.
- Upgraded oak posts with premium-level handrail and choice of oak or steel pickets in stained finish with solid oak nosings.
- All kneewalls, ledges and window seats to be capped with MDF.
- 2 panel smooth interior passage doors and closet doors throughout.
- All interior doors and trimmed archways on main floor to be 8’ high and 7’ high on the second floor.
- 7” colonial baseboard with 3” colonial casing with backband throughout main floor. 5 ¼” colonial baseboard and 3” colonial casing with backband on the second floor. 3/8” profiled door stop trim in all tile and hardwood areas.
- Window stool trimmed details on all windows on main floor where construction permits.
- Trim casing on all swing doors, flat archways, and windows throughout all finished areas.
- Premium satin nickel finish hinges and lever style handles on all interior doors in finished areas.
- All closets including dressing rooms and walk-in closets complete with pre-finished melamine shelves and metal hanging rods.
- All drywall to be installed with screws, using minimal nails.
- Engineered floor system throughout with ¾” tongue and groove subflooring to be glued, nailed, screwed and sanded.
- Natural gas direct vent fireplace with decorative mantle painted white as per model type.
- Double sided “in-out” gas fireplace located in Great room/Covered Lanai as per model type.
- Interior walls to be painted with premium quality paint from Vendor’s selection.
- Interior trim and doors to be painted semi-gloss white. Ceiling(s) to be painted flat white.
- Exclusive custom-designed Paris Kitchens cabinetry in a range of over 100 styles and colours, including Shaker Painted MDF in Oxford White, CC-30, Euro-laminates, Slab Matte soft-touch finishes, and Recessed panel and Slab wood options in various stains.
- Enhanced height uppers in all kitchens, serveries, and morning kitchens.
- Deep upper and gables to enclose fridge area.
- Contemporary and transitional choice of pulls and knobs, in polished chrome, brushed nickel, and matte black options as standard.
- Whisper-touch “softclose” hinges and drawer glides included on all doors and drawers.
- Woodgrain interior on all cabinetry interiors in lieu of white.
- Professional-style stainless steel chimney hood at range area, rough-in for future dishwasher.
- Exquisite choice of Quartz/ Granite tops from builder select samples.
- Stainless steel double compartment undermount sink with upgraded Riobel single lever faucet and pull-down spray.
- Ceramic tile backsplash over base cabinets in the main kitchen/servery from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Pantries, morning kitchens, serveries, breakfast bar, wet bar, morning bars, islands, chef’s desks and other features as per plan.
- Heavy-duty receptacle for stove.
- Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Dishwasher space provided in kitchen cabinets with rough-in wiring, water shut off valve and drain.
- Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
- USB plug at counter level.
- Master Ensuite Vanities feature “Comfort height” Paris Kitchens cabinetry in a range of over 100 styles and colours, including Shaker Painted MDF in Oxford White, Euro-laminates, Slab Matte soft-touch finishes, and Recessed panel and Slab wood options in various stains.
- All bathrooms include Exquisite choice of Quartz/ Granite tops from builders select samples.
- In-floor radiant heating with thermostat control in Master Ensuite.
- Secondary vanities feature “Comfort height” Paris Kitchens cabinetry in a range of styles and colours including Euro-laminates, Slab Matte soft-touch finishes, and Recessed panel and Slab wood options in various stains.
- All vanities include Whisper-touch “softclose” hinges and drawer glides on all doors and drawers and woodgrain interior on all cabinetry interiors in lieu of white.
- Dens-shield (or equivalent) cement board used for all tub and shower enclosures.
- Decorative ceiling light and lighting above mirrors in all bathrooms.
- Mirrors in all bathrooms.
- Master Ensuite shower stall complete with frameless glass shower enclosure and Riobel rain head shower faucet and shower seat as per model type.
- Master Ensuite complete with free-standing oval tub with Riobel tub faucet.
- Recessed ceiling light in all stand-up showers.
- Premium Riobel faucets for all vanities.
- Choice of premium wall tiles from vendor’s selected samples, for master bath and secondary ensuites, tub enclosures and shower stall walls. Mosaic tile for ensuite shower bases.
- Frosted glass door at toilet room in Master Ensuite.
- Chrome bathroom accessories to include towel bar and toilet tissue holder.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom and powder room doors.
- Chrome upgraded Riobel faucets with pop up drains in all bathrooms and powder room sinks from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Pressure balance & temperature control valves to all showers.
- Purchaser’s choice of full base cabinets and double upper cabinets above sink section from Vendor’s standard sample’s with colour coordinated kick plates to complement cabinets.
- Granite tops from builders select samples with stainless-steel undermount sink.
- Upgraded Riobel single lever laundry faucet.
- Heavy-duty electrical outlet for dryer and electrical outlet for washer.
- Recessed vent box vented to exterior.
- Washer box for laundry room connections as per plan.
- Oak handrail and pickets with solid oak treads, oak veneer stringers and risers with a choice of natural or stain finish to all finished areas.
- All kneewalls, ledges and window seats to be capped with MDF.
- 2 panel smooth interior passage doors and closet doors.
- Choice of 5 ½” Colonial baseboard and 2 ¾” Colonial casing or 5 ½” Flatstock Baseboard and 2 ¾” casing.
- Trim casing on all swing doors, flat archways up to 7” deep, and windows throughout all finished areas.
- Satin nickel finish hinges and lever style handles on all interior doors in finished areas.
- Prefinished melamine shelves and metal hanging rods in all closets.
- 200 Amp electrical service with circuit breaker type panel and copper wiring throughout.
- 16 pot lights throughout main floor.
- Electric car charger rough-in in garage.
- White decora switches and plugs throughout the house.
- Tamper resistant receptacles installed where required.
- One electrical outlet under electrical panel.
- Electrical outlet(s) in all bathroom(s) and powder room include ground fault interrupter.
- One electrical outlet on both wall and ceiling per parking space in the garage.
- An exterior weatherproof electrical receptacle in the rear yard and front porch (where applicable).
- Light fixtures located in every room throughout predetermined as per plan.
- Recessed shower pot light in all separate shower stalls.
- Automatic light with hinge switch in linen closets.
- Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detector(s) as per OBC requirements.
- Rough-in telephone wiring in the kitchen and master bedroom.
- Rough-in RG6 Cable T.V. outlet in family room and master bedroom.
- Rough-in central vacuum outlets in finished areas of the home.
- Seasonal duplex receptacle located in front porch soffit with interior switch.
- Alarm rough-in including rough-in for 1 keypad controller on the main floor, 1 motion detector on the main floor, all exterior doors and windows on the main floor.
- Two forced air High-Efficiency gas furnaces.
- Ducting prepared for future air conditioning.
- All seams of heating ducts located in the lower level will be taped.
- R20 insulation, installed 6” above floor slab, to exterior cement basement walls.
- R50 spray foam insulation in garage ceilings with living spaces above and fully insulated exterior walls..
- R60 blown in attic insulation.
- HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator) accompanying furnace to provide fresh air and improve climate control.
- Ducts professionally cleaned prior to closing.
- Water tank power vented or direct vented lease or rental.
- All windows and doors are fully caulked with premium caulking.
- Draft resistant spray foam around all windows.
- Stained pre finished Engineered Oak hardwood flooring (approximately 3 1/2” wide) in stained finish from vendors select samples on main floor and upper hall in non-tiled or carpeted areas.
- Premium 12”x24” tile flooring from Vendor’s standard samples in all wet areas; Bathrooms, Mud room, Powder room, Laundry room, Kitchen (as per plan).
- Purchaser’s choice of Berber style carpet with upgraded foam underpad from Vendor’s standard samples in the remaining finished areas.
- Concrete basement floor in all unfinished areas.
SMART HOME FEATURES
- One (1) smart door lock
- Five (5) smart light switches
- Two (2) smart thermostats
- Three (3) smart flood sensors
- One (1) video doorbell with two-way talk
- One (1) smart indoor camera
- One (1) smart garage controller
- One (1) Home Wave M4 Smart Connect Hub
- One (1) year free of smart home remote access provided by builder
- One (1) Pre-construction design consultation from Built In Technology Inc.
- On-site system configuration, test, enrolment, and demo with purchaser
Hallett Homes is a registered TARION homebuilder and every new home is enrolled in TARION warranty program.
This warranty includes:
a. The home is free from defects in material and workmanship from one (1) year
b. The home remains free from defects in material and workmanship on electrical, plumbing, heating delivery and distribution systems, exterior cladding, caulking, windows and doors, and the building envelope and basement remains free from water penetration for two (2) years.
c. The home is warranted against all major structural defects for seven (7) years.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||5450 sq ft (506 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||5|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached and Tandem|