Nestled in the thriving Toronto neighborhood of Newtonbrook West, the new residences of Charlton Park will be ideally situated right next to the heart of North York, minutes away from TTC subway and all amenities.
Charlton Park Residences is a collection of luxurious Single Estate Homes on a tranquil cul-de-sac. With unwavering attention to the elegant architecture designs and finest interior finishes, Grandfield Homes will bring a custom feel and transformation to this prestigious residential enclave community.
It is truly a once in a life time opportunity to make one your dream home.
Here at Grandfield Homes we believe that home building is an art. We are only interested in building homes/communities that benefit the natural surrounding environment.
Grandfield Homes is passionate in providing Home owners with a positive experience and with a living space that encourages balance, harmony and vitality.
- If you wish to arrange to build your own house but need help with acquiring land than this service is the right fit. Our Real Estate professionals will help you to find and purchase the lot in the area you want to live. Our development team will arrange for the permits and consultants needed prior to building.
- We take detailed measurements of the site, detailed house measurements along with a structural analysis of the existing house (If applicable). We perform a needs analysis determine what your needs and wants are. We then present you with different design schemes for your project, based on your wishes, needs, and realities.
- Our team will work out a detailed budget for your project that will reflect a true cost for your custom build. This will be reviewed and approved before the final contract is decided.
- We finalize the design scheme and proceed to enhance it with detail. Plans, elevations and three dimensional sketches are created to represent a finished idea reflecting your desires. Various consultants are used in this phase to make sure the electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems are accounted for in the design. Changes are made.
- We add construction details and final dimensions to the drawings. A detailed review is completed in house to confirm compliance with the Ontario Building Code. Once these drawings are approved then they are submitted to the City. Any comments or issues are addressed until a building permit is obtained.
- Once the building permit is issued the construction can begin. In this phase the homeowner is responsible in choosing finish materials (we have an in-house designer to assist during this stage). We deal with the construction, site conditions that need to be addressed and any changes that need to be made or requested. Our goal is that the final product is to your satisfaction which is why we encourage periodic visits to the site to go over everything.
- We provide this service if you already have plans and looking for a reliable builder to take the concept into reality. We have various packages available to build your custom dream home with prices that will make you smile. After a consultation with one of the team members we will then take and perform a detailed review of the drawings to make sure it complies with the Ontario Building Code. During this review, we will also provide you with comments on items that may be changed along with any questions we may have to price the job correctly.
- With this service, you are building a Custom home and need a professional management team to coordinate and oversee all necessary steps during the development process. Our team will help you to develop a budget, apply for city permits, arrange for the necessary consultants and handle the tendering process to acquire the trades needed for construction.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||5060 sq ft (470 m2)|
|Total Floor Below Grade:||1415 sq ft (131 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||5|