FEATURES & FINISHES
- 3¼" wide First Upgrade Stained Oak Finish Engineered Flooring Planks to balance of ground floor, upper hallway and all bedrooms *
- Stained Oak stairs and choice of stained classic turned, Contemporary square, 1st upgrade metal pickets *
- Choice of standard Granite or Quartz Kitchen countertop *
- Sleek styled frameless glass shower enclosure to Master Ensuite *
- Smooth ceilings to balance of main floor, upper halls and bathrooms *
- Main floor to receive 10 potlights *
Options available, connect with the builder for details.
Queensville has a colourful Town Centre that you can walk to, with shops, restaurants and squares, where people can stroll, dine and share stories. Queensville has an amazing, walkable lifestyle with lots of trails and paths that makes getting around a breeze. It is also connected to transit so commuting to Newmarket or even downtown Toronto is just as easy.
QUALITY EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION
1. Lakeview’s custom designed elevations by award winning designers. Inspired exteriors which include genuine clay brick, fabricated stone, stucco panels, Hardie board, with ornamental trim detail, vinyl siding, masonry sills, decorative shutters, and covered porches and balconies where applicable as per plan.
2. House siting and exterior colour will be architecturally coordinated and pre-determined to ensure a harmonious streetscape in conformance with applicable zoning and architectural control guidelines.
3. Self-sealing asphalt shingles.
4. Cold Cellar, if applicable.
5. Prefinished aluminum soffits, eavestrough, fascia, downspouts.
6. Entire lot sodded except paved areas. Driveways are asphalt paved.
7. Precast concrete slab walkway from driveway to front door entry, precast step at rear door.
WINDOWS AND DOORS
8. Satin nickel finish front door entry grip set and deadbolt. (Style varies with elevations)
9. ENERGY STAR® qualified insulated entry door with glass insert as per plan.
10. Wide 6ft sliding doors in breakfast area with screen where applicable as per plan.
11. ENERGY STAR® qualified coloured vinyl windows (fixed or operators) to all elevations (All opening windows are complete with screens). Basement windows are white vinyl.
12. Where walkout basement conditions are applicable, the following features are included in the premium cost; basement sliding door (as per plan), larger rear basement vinyl window, 6’ x 8’ pressure treated wood balcony, an additional light and electrical outlet.
13. Deck condition lots (more than 3 risers from patio door) include a 6’ x 8’ pressure treated wood deck and stairs to grade. Larger rear basement vinyl window also included for homes with 6 risers or more.
14. Premium quality dent resistant panelled sectional insulated garage doors with light inserts, as per plan.
15. Door from the garage into the home, where shown on the plan. In the event there is a grade difference of more than 3 risers, the vendor reserves the right to substitute the door with a wall and not issue a credit to the purchaser.
16. Choice of quality designed (Level 2) custom cabinets with metal drawer slides from, vendor’s standard samples.
17. Gourmet extended breakfast bars, as per plan.
18. Extended tall upper cabinets in kitchen.
19. Fridge space - 36” wide x 68” high and 30” space for freestanding range.
20. Complete under cabinet lighting with strip valance to kitchen, from vendor’s standard samples.
21. Choice of standard 3cm Granite or Quartz kitchen countertop. Double compartment stainless steel undermount sink with single lever faucet. From vendor’s standard samples.
22. Kitchen exhaust fan over stove vented to exterior.
23. Receptacle for electric stove and dedicated electric outlet for refrigerator.
24. Electrical outlets at counter level for small appliance. Including one Electrical receptacle with integrated USB.
25. Dishwasher space provided in kitchen with rough-in wiring and rough-in plumbing.
26. Luxurious freestanding soaker tub in Master Ensuite bath with separate shower (where shown on plan).
27. Sleek styled frameless glass shower enclosure to Master Ensuite (where shown on plan).
28. Water resistant board to approximately 36” high on tub and shower enclosure walls.
29. Master Ensuite shower includes one pot light and 2 additional pot lights.
30. Choice of cabinets and standard 2cm Granite or Quartz countertop with rectangular undermount sink to Master Ensuite. Choice of cabinets and laminate countertops for all other bathroom vanities. From vendor’s standard samples.
31. Strip lights in all bathrooms (except special feature powder bathrooms).
32. Mirrors 36” high to all main and ensuite bathrooms.
33. White bathroom fixtures, from vendor’s standard samples.
34. Electrical outlet for small appliances beside vanity in all bathrooms.
35. Exhaust fans ENERGY STAR® in all bathrooms.
36. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
37. Single lever faucets for all vanities (excluding special feature bathrooms).
38. Choice of 8” x 10” or 6” x 8” ceramic tile for main bathtub enclosure, shower stall walls, and shower ceiling of enclosed showers, from vendor’s standard samples.
39. Pressure balance valves to all showers.
40. Special features for powder room (where applicable): Choice of Classic style (classic style toilet, faucet, pedestal sink, bevelled mirror & decorative lighting) or Contemporary style (contemporary style toilet, faucet, vanity and sink, bevelled mirror & coordinating decorative lighting).
LUXURY INTERIOR FINISHES
41. Choice of quality ceramic tile flooring (12” x 12”/13” x 13”) standard throughout foyer, kitchen/breakfast area, powder room, all bathrooms, and main floor laundry room, from vendor’s standard samples, as per plan.
42. 3 ½” wide 1 st Upgrade Stained Oak Finish Engineered Flooring planks to balance of ground floor (excluding bedrooms on bungalow models).
43. 3 ½” wide 1st Upgrade Stained Oak Finish Engineered Flooring planks to 2nd floor upper hall and all bedrooms.
44. Metal transition or coordinating T strips for abutting flooring materials.
45. Stained oak stairs and choice of stained Level 2 Classic turned, Contemporary square, or 1 st upgrade metal pickets on the main stairs, as per plan. Oak veneer stringer on main floor staircase with oak treads and veneer risers. Paint grade stairs to basement in unfinished areas.
46. Choice of Classique or Contemporary style designer moulded interior passage doors throughout (excluding sliding closet doors), as per plan.
47. Choice of Classique or Contemporary style baseboards (5 ¼”) and casing (3”) in all finished areas.
48. 9 ft. ceilings on main floor and 8 ft. ceilings on 2nd floor.
49. Satin nickel levered interior door hardware coordinated with trim style, front entry exterior door hardware to coordinate with exterior hardware finish.
50. Interior walls and trim to be painted with Low VOC latex paint. Trim and doors to be painted white. Walls to be from one of the vendor’s standard samples.
51. Elegant coffered/tray ceilings as per plan.
52. Gas fireplaces with elegant choice of Classique painted or Contemporary style mantle.
53. Smooth ceilings to the balance of main floor, upper hall, and bathrooms. Sprayed stippled ceilings with 4” borders in all bedrooms.
54. Mudroom Drop off bench and storage niche as per plan. Includes painted bench with storage nooks, bead board, decorative brackets and coat hooks.
55. Electrical outlets in all bathrooms and powder rooms, to be ground fault interrupted.
56. Master bedroom and kitchen to receive one electrical receptacle with integrated USB.
57. Two exterior weatherproof electrical outlets with ground fault interrupter (one at front of home and one at rear).
58. 200-amp service circuit breaker panel. 59. Light fixtures to all bedroom ceilings.
60. Two electrical outlets in the garage, one on the wall, one for a future garage opener.
61. One electrical outlet in unfinished area of basement by electrical panel.
62. Door chime at the front entry door.
63. Rg6 high speed cable TV rough-in to family room and master bedroom. (wires dropped to basement).
64. Central vacuum rough-in dropped to basement.
65. Rough-in wiring for future alarm system - main floor operational windows/doors, one keypad and one motion location (wires dropped to basement).
66. Telephone rough-in to kitchen and master bedroom (wires dropped to basement).
67. Cat5e networking cable rough-in from electrical panel location to study niche/den (as per plan).
68. Main floor to receive 10 pot lights. Switch controlled receptacle in Living room/ Family room/ Great room/ Formal room/ Library. Dining room to receive capped electrical for future light fixture.
69. Hard wired smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detector. 70. White Decora style switches in all finished areas.
71. Electrical outlet for electric clothes dryer and washer.
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
72. ENERGY STAR® construction (3rd party Certified).
73. High-efficiency ENERGY STAR® furnace (Duct sizing for future air conditioning).
74. Sealed ductwork (supply air runs per ENERGY STAR® specifications ESNH-2012).
75. Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) for fresh air circulation.
76. Ecobee programmable thermostat.
77. High-efficiency insulation design to ENERGY STAR® ESNH-2012 standards.
78. Master Ensuite – Hot Water Recirculation System. 79. High-efficiency hot water tank.
80. ENERGY STAR® qualified windows.
81. Energy efficient lighting.
82. Self-sealing electrical receptacle boxes.
83. WaterSense ® certified water saving toilets throughout.
84. Drain water heat recovery system (DWHR).
85. Tight building envelope construction, 3 rd party tested and ENERGY STAR® Certified.
86. All sub-floors above the garage are sealed with spray-in-place foam insulation.
87. Rough-in conduit for future car charging to garage, and rough-in solar conduit.
88. Engineered floor joist system with tongue and groove sub-flooring (to be glued, screwed down and all joints sanded).
89. Poured concrete basement walls with damp proofing, high quality drainage membrane and weeping tile all exterior walls excluding garage. Cold cellar in basement with 6’8” insulated metal door (where shown on plan).
90. Laundry tub included on all models. Floor drain included in all 2 nd floor laundry rooms.
91. Concrete garage floor and porch and concrete basement floor with drain.
92. Garage interior walls drywalled and primed.
93. Two exterior water taps (one in the garage, one at the rear of the home).
94. Gas line (capped) at rear of home for future BBQ hookup.
95. Rough-in drains for future 3 pc bath in basement for 36 and 45 Series models.
96. Shut off valves for all sinks and toilets.
97. Duct work professionally cleaned.
98. Nimbus™ Water filtration system - including tap at kitchen sink and rough in water line for refrigerator (Purchaser required to arrange activation and final installation of tap and filter system with Nimbus after closing).
99. Interior décor consultant to assist you in styling your home.
100. Personal Assistance - 10 Steps to homeowner happiness.
101. Customer Care – We are here for you! Backed by Tarion with Lakeview’s Excellent rating warranty.
102. Warranty applies to all workmanship and materials for (1) year; for defects in workmanship and materials on electrical, plumbing, heating distribution systems and building envelope for two (2) years and for any major structural defects for (7) years. Purchaser agrees to pay the Tarion Warranty Program fee as an adjustment on closing.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2150 sq ft (200 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||2|
|Other Rooms:||Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Kitchen, and Mud Room|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|