Coastal Signature Homes
Victoria, British Columbia
Designing & building a better home does not necessarily mean spending more money, it does however entail a “think outside the box” mentality with the end result being a home that is outstanding on all levels including attention to detail & high standards which translates into fulfilling customer needs.
- Brant Hoff, as the owner has led the company in the construction of over 150 fine homes for the past 35 years. From the modest starter homes to the more recent specialized waterfront luxury homes, all of these homes are unique, not the typical “cookie cutter” homes. Every concept from site placement to where the sunrises & sunsets, are incorporated into the building design… no detail is overlooked.
- Brant works closely with his wife of 24 years, Sandra Hoff, who is an award winning Realtor® with DFH Real Estate in Sidney. Together they collaborate on various real estate transactions to provide a winning team working for their clients. They also share a love of diving and a zest for life which focuses on travel, boating, & their family.
- Always up for a challenge; a notable project was Lochside Drive in Cordova Bay. Four luxury homes, all with views & elevators were built into a bank with an engineered retaining wall 280’ long & up to 22’ ft high. House foundations were up to 21’ high.
- Brant has been able to draw on previous co-ownership of a company whose focus was on land development, this included the purchase of raw land & taking it through the rezoning process, servicing requirements, design, & finally building & selling the houses, ultimately project management was a key ingredient here.
- Through leadership, hard work, strong work ethic, creativity & innovation, Brant is able to bring a fresh perspective to the project where the goal is not only “meet” customer expectations, but to “exceed” them. Having developed a reputation for detail and providing superior workmanship, the customer can always expect a consistent level of service.
- Coastal Signature Homes works very closely with a core group of very skilled trades people who align their work ethic with the company. Over the years Brant has realized that it is the “quality” of the sub trades that make a difference on a job, not the “number of employees”.
- Ultimately, technology combined with standard building practices & smart decisions build a better home. In an effort to promote & sustainable building practices & environmental leadership, Coastal Signature Homes became a registered member of Built Green where at least 4 of his recent “luxury” builds have achieved the highest level of Platinum. From design through construction, Signature Homes will leverage innovative strategies and green techniques to create the most efficient building possible.
Loading 3 listings...