One of the most important aspects of the old Bread Factory reimagination is the dramatic juxtaposition of the old and new. As Don Schmitt of Diamond Schmitt Architects states, "We are not only retaining the heritage component of the building, we are continuing the legacy of how the building is responding to the ever-changing conditions of its surroundings." Along with the stark beauty of its industrial past and the simplicity of modern aesthetic, Wonder Condos will showcase the best of both worlds.
- Located within the residential streets of Leslieville, bound by Logan Avenue to the East, Eastern Avenue to the South and Booth Avenue to the West.
- Moments from local shops, restaurants, cafés, art galleries parks and streetcar routes.
- Steps from what will be the largest most innovative mixed use development in Toronto – East Harbour as well new transit with the new SmartTrack, LRT and Relief Lines slated to be within 500m distance of WONDER.
- Integrating both the old and the new, Graywood and Alterra along with renowned architects Diamond Schmitt have repurpose a portion of the existing 4-storey bread factory and added an additional 4-storeys to the building to create an exquisite 8 storeys residence overlooking Toronto’s east end with outstanding views of the City core.
- Entering off of Logan Avenue, residents will be welcomed by a sunlit lobby designed and furnished by TACT Design.
- Residents will enjoy concierge, three tastefully decorated, high speed elevators and convenient bike and storage lockers.
Located on the ground floor, 8th floor and lower level, WONDER, will feature over 6,000 sq. ft. exclusive indoor
and outdoor resident only amenity space featuring:
- Gymnasium – raw by design this space will offer residents a complete fitness facility, with everything from crossfit
- equipment, to cardio, stretch and weights.
- Bike maintenance station conveniently located within residential bike storage area.
- Co-working lounge – Understanding that today’s working landscape is changing Wonder will offer a space that
- will make it easy for residents to work from home, book meetings or just spend some time brainstorming and
- collaborating with colleagues.
- Family / Games Room – An extension of your living room, the Family room will give residents young and old
- a chance to connect over board games, books, the newest Netflix series or the big game.
- Dog Wash Station – the perfect place to wash off your pooch’s paws after a day in the park.
- Party Room complete with catering kitchen, harvest table, lounge spaces and views for all.
- Outdoor Terrace complete with BBQs, lounge spaces, firepits and alfresco dining.
GENERAL SUITE FEATURES AND FINISHES
- Approximately 9’ white smooth finished ceilings in standard suites and 14’ white smooth finished ceilings on units 201, 231-234, exclusive of drywall finished bulkheads and except in areas where drywalled dropped ceilings are required such as; Bathrooms, Kitchen, Laundry, closets, and applicable mechanical areas, all at Vendor’s discretion.
- Ceiling height is measured from the upper surface of the concrete slab to the underside of the finished ceiling above.
- Wide single plank laminate flooring** throughout suite less Bathroom(s) and Laundry area.
- Thermally insulated energy efficient windows.
- Interior walls and trim painted white.
- Modern trim package including approximately 4” tall baseboards and 2” casings throughout.
- White paint grade flat slab hinged door, barn-style slider or framed clear glass slider for bedroom door(s).*
- White framed sliding doors or white slab paint grade hinged door(s) on Bedroom or Den closets.*
- Framed mirrored sliding doors and/or white paint grade flat slab hinged door for Front Foyer Closet.*
- Ventilated wire shelving in closets.*
- Energy efficient, individually controlled, in-suite heating/cooling system. [Heat pump(s)]
- In-suite energy recovery ventilation system. (ERV)
- Poured concrete Balconies with glass and aluminum railings.*
- Pavers on terrace floor.*
- Front Load white washer and dryer and ceramic tile flooring in Laundry area.*
- Staircase* to have designer selected tempered glass and metal railing detail, oak treads, risers, and nosing stained to match (as much as possible) base laminate flooring colour at Vendor’s sole discretion.
- Contemporary designed two tone Kitchen cabinetry as per Vendor’s selections.
- Engineered quartz countertops.**
- Single bowl stainless steel undermount sink with chrome finish single handle faucet with pull down spray.
- Straight stacked installed ceramic tile backsplash.**
- For all suites under 1,000 sq. ft. excluding suites 124 and 233 - Fully integrated panel ready 24” fridge and 24”
- dishwasher, black 24” electric smooth top cooktop, 24” stainless steel built in convection wall oven, 30” stainless steel
- over the range microwave oven vented to exterior, all as per Vendor’s specifications.
- For all suites over 1,000 sq. ft. including suites 124 and 233 - Fully integrated panel ready 36” fridge and
- 24” dishwasher, black 30” electric smooth top cooktop, 30” stainless steel built in wall oven, 30” stainless steel over
- the range microwave oven vented to exterior, all as per Vendor’s specifications.
- Modern white vanity cabinet with black metal accents** for all Master Ensuites in two plus Bathroom units.*
- Modern vanity cabinet in selection of finishes for Main Bathroom and for Powder Room.*
- White vanity countertop with integrated rectangular basin.
- Single lever basin faucet with tub and/or shower faucet* in Matte Black finish with co-ordinating toilet paper holder
- and towel bar for all Master Ensuites in two plus Bathroom units.*
- Single lever basin faucet with tub and/or shower faucet* in polish chrome finish with co-ordinating toilet paper
- holder and towel bar for Main Bathroom and for Powder Room.*
- Rectangular framed vanity mirror.
- 12” x 24” Porcelain floor tiles.**
- Ceramic wall tile** on tub and/or shower wall enclosure* installed in a straight stack pattern.
- Staggered installation Ceramic accent wall tile** on wet wall in Master Ensuite in two plus Bathroom units.*
- Location at Vendor’s discretion.
- Glass shower enclosure with shower door.*
- White Bathroom fixtures.
- Exhaust fan vented to exterior.
- Individual service panels with in-suite circuit breakers. Vendor reserves the right to choose service panel location.
- Contemporary white Decora Series receptacles and switches throughout.
- Ceiling light fixture in Foyer, Bedroom(s), and Walk-in Closets.*
- Capped ceiling outlet in Dining area and in Den.*
- White ceiling mounted track lighting in Kitchen.
- Switched controlled split outlet in Living area.
- Recessed ceiling light in Bathroom(s).
- Waterproof recessed ceiling light in enclosed shower.*
- One exterior receptacle on Balcony* or Terrace.*
- Pre-wired cable television and communication outlets in Living Room, Den*, and Master Bedroom.
- Under cabinet lighting in Kitchen.
- Safety and Security.
- Electronic access at all main building entry points and parking garage.
- Hardwired in-suite smoke detectors.
- In-suite sprinkler system.
*As per plan/where applicable. **Colours/material finishes to be selected from one of the Vendor’s standard sample packages. Variations from Vendor’s samples may occur in materials, finishes and colours due to normal production processes and nature of material. All dimensions are approximate. Specifications and plans are subject to modification. Vendor reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality without notice subject to availability and construction process. The Purchase Price shall include those items on this Schedule “B”. The Purchaser acknowledges that only the items set out in this Schedule “B” are included in the Purchase Price and that furnishings, decor, improvements, mirrors, drapes, tracks, electrical light fixtures and wall coverings in the Sales Centre, Model, Renderings and/or Marketing Material are for display purposes only and are not included in the Purchase Price. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that some items shown in the model vignette are not standard or included in the Purchase Price and are optional upgrade items available to the Purchaser at an additional cost. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that there shall be no reduction in the price or credit for any standard feature(s) listed herein which are omitted at the Purchaser’s request. In the event colours and/or finishings subsequently become unavailable, the Purchaser agrees to re-attend at the Sales Centre to choose from substitute colours and/or finishings. If the Purchaser fails to choose colours or finishings within ten (10) days of notification by the Vendor or the Vendor’s Agent, The Vendor may choose the colours and finishings for the Purchaser and the Purchaser agrees to accept the Vendor’s selections. All features and finishes are subject to change without notice. E & O.E. 01/08/2018