- Conveniently located in Toronto’s Islington-City Centre West area
- Minutes to Lake Ontario, located to the south
- Minutes to Humber College Lakeshore campus
- Has a 78/100 Walk Score, 59/100 Transit Score, and 54/100 Bike Score
- 5 minute drive to Islington Station
- Offers easy and convenient access to the Gardiner Expressway and Highway 427
- Located within a 5-minute drive of Mimico GO Station
- Minutes to Sherway Gardens Shopping Mall
- Bordered by numerous shops, eateries, recreation, and entertainment options
- Close to schools
- Close to parks including Queensway Park, Connorvale Park, Ourland Park and the Mimico Creek Trail
Kazmir Condos is located in Etobicoke, a leafy, family-friendly area. The region has been experiencing growth at a fast pace, with most of the growth concentrated around The Queensway. In addition to serving as the region’s commercial centre, it serves as a major artery into the city. This bustling stretch offers great commuting as well as public transit, and sits in proximity to shopping, eating establishments, services, entertainment, and schools.
A five-minute drive will get you to Sherway Gardens, which is the region’s main shopping centre. The mall houses more than 200 retailers and eateries including Saks Fifth Avenue, as well as an upmarket Pusateri’s food hall, which was recently renovated. There are numerous recreation centres and golf courses in Etobicoke, and it's also home to the 500-acre Centennial Park and the 400-acre High Park. There's a Costco Wholesale conveniently down the street, and you're just a three minute drive to the well known Sanremo Bakery.