19 unique floorplans
Location is everything at Claridge Moon. Anchoring the condo building is Ottawa's new LRT Lyon Station as well as a fully stocked grocery store making life's necessities right at your front door step. Take advantage of the vibrant community, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife all within walking distance of your new luxury condo in the downtown core.
- Boutique Gym - equipped to meet all your fitness desires
- Boardroom - meeting and conference room
- Party Lounge - celebrate with style and space
- Indoor Pool - heated indoor pool for use all year round
- Rooftop Terrace - 2nd floor rooftop garden
- Overnight Guest Suite - perfect for friends and family wanting to stay the night
- Theater Room - catch a flick on the big screen
- 24-Hour Concierge + Security - comfort and safety at your new home
- Pre-engineered + pre-finished hardwood flooring
- Ceramic tile in bathrooms
- Contemporary cabinetry selections
- Granite or quartz countertops with matching backsplash slab in kitchen
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- Stainless steel appliances
- Pot lighting in kitchen and bedrooms
- Chrome finished hardware
- Water saving faucets and toilets
- 4" contemporary style base boards
Parking is available for $45,000/spot
$77.74 per month per parking spot as a Condo Fee.
Storage lockers are included in the purchase price.
Includes: Building Insurance, Reserve Fund Contribution, Upkeep of
Common Areas, Water, Heating / Air Conditioning, Snow Removal.
The fees do not include individual electricity consumption.
PROPERT Y TAXES
Estimated at 1.2% of total purchase price per year.
Prices shown are “net HST rebate” for owner occupied units. If you are
purchasing as an investment property, the unit does not qualify for the HST
rebate at closing; therefore the amount of the rebate is due on closing and
payable to the vendor. Once there is a signed lease in place, the purchaser
may then apply on their own to recapture the rebate (within 2 years from
closing). See sales agent for more details.