This impressive 32-storey tower features approximately 11,000 and 9,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenities, respectively, in addition to approximately 25,000 square feet of retail space at ground and second floor levels.
- Suites range from studio to three-bedroom + den.
- Dedicated Concierge welcomes residents and guests upon entrance to the gallery-like lobby, while overseeing the sophisticated building security measures.
- Convenient and ample locker and bicycle storage
- Conveniently located on the northwest corner of Dundas Street East and River Street, close to Regent Park’s 6-acre park, the Pam McConnell Aquatic Centre, Regent Park Community Centre, athletic playing fields, Daniels Spectrum, and a wide selection of premium retail and entrepreneurial businesses. A 10-minute walk, cycle, or streetcar ride puts you in Leslieville, the Distillery District, Cabbagetown, Riverside, and the downtown core.
- Residents will have exclusive use of the following amenities on the third and fourth floors:
- Third floor: mega gym, with indoor and outdoor CROSSFIT and yoga spaces, and a part-time recreation coordinator to facilitate fitness classes and recreational programs.
- Fourth floor: outdoor terrace with dining spaces, BBQs, gardening plots, and plenty of umbrella-covered chaise lounges, play and climbing structures in the fun kids’ zone, co-working space with meeting room and outdoor patio, party room with dining room and outdoor patio area, and retro arcade/games room.
- Award-winning Living Lane: a tree-lined walkway where residents can relax or tackle a project in the Workshop—the ideal space for working on your bike or putting your carpentry skills to the test.
- Approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms, defined as Living Rooms and Dining Rooms. Where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are required, the height of the ceiling will be less than 9 ft. Suites on levels 2, 3, and 4 (in the East tower only) will have approximately 10 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms, defined as Living Rooms and Dining Rooms. Suites on the Ground Floor, and levels 2, 3, 4, and 11 (in the West tower only) will have approximately 10 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms. Where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are required, the height of the ceiling will be less than 10 ft.; all measurements are calculated from the finished concrete slab floor to the underside of the concrete slab or finished ceiling above.
- Entry door hardware to receive black finish. Entry door to be solid core stained wood, with painted custom surround.
- Contemporary 2” casings throughout.
- Flat panel interior doors with satin nickel lever hardware.
- Framed mirrored sliding closet doors in Foyer and Bedroom(s), as per plan.
- Internal Bedrooms to have transparent sliding glass doors and/or partitions, as per plan.
- Suite walls primed and painted in latex flat finish offwhite paint; Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage to be painted in latex eggshell off-white paint. Latex semigloss off-white paint on trim. All paint is low VOC.
- White textured ceilings in all areas, except Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage, which have smooth painted ceilings.
- Poured concrete finish to all Balconies. Painted underside to all Balconies. Terraces and Ground Floor Patios to receive concrete pavers.
- Barbeque gas line provided for Ground Floor suites, Terrace suites 307, 401, 402, 405, 406, 407, 408, and 511 in the West tower, and 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, and 407 in the East tower.
- Exterior hose bib provided for Ground Floor suites, Terrace suites 307, 401, 402, 405, 406, 407, 408, and 511 in the West tower, and 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, and 407 in the East tower.