From the moment you enter the lofty two-storey lobby, it’s apparent that Allure is miles above the ordinary. Art meets life in the gorgeous light-filled lobby, which features stylish, contemporary finishes and furniture, creating a wonderful space for meeting and greeting. This opulent entrance sets the stage for the luxury, quality, and style that you will experience at Allure.Ride up to the fourth floor and have your breath taken away by the Celestial Conservatory situated under vast skylights. A perfect space to enjoy a latté in the morning or to watch the stars at night.
Head up another storey and find yourself on the expansive Rooftop Vista Terrace, where you will enjoy the stunning lake views while relaxing in style. This beautifully designed outdoor environment is the perfect place to unwind and take in the views or to mingle & connect with old friends and new neighbors.Allure’s luxury suites range from two bedroom suites with 1312 square feet to two bedroom plus den suites with up to 1678 square feet. These stunningly large residences will provide the kind of freedom and space you deserve without compromise. Unrivaled customization of suite interiors will be available for pre-construction purchasers.
Don't want to give up your private parking garage? This four storey building comes with a multi-storey parking structure for visitors and unprecedented private, secure and oversized, double, triple and quadruple parking garages within the underground parking structure. Add to this cast in place concrete construction and impeccable finishing appointments and imagine a lifestyle beyond compare.
Anticipating a sophisticated and discerning purchaser, Carrington Communities has opted for concrete construction at Allure, although it’s far from the industry norm.While the building could have been effectively constructed with a conventional wood frame, Cast-in-place (CIP) concrete cites many advantages such as acoustic privacy, building quality, and return on investment. This building method provides maximum flexibility in terms of design, which contributes to the uniqueness of these ultra private residences separated by an atrium-lit common area rather than a conventional hallway.
Other advantages to CIP construction include more allergen-free ventilation, structural safety, low repair and maintenance costs, a greater sense of comfort and privacy, and stronger appreciation on your investment.While CIP does come with higher construction costs it is truly built to last. It’s a premium product, and with that comes a higher resale value.The most important reason that Carrington chose this building process for Allure is that it provides a superior living experience for the homeowners. The benefits that the owners will enjoy are superior sound attenuation, durability, the aforementioned higher resale value, and freedom of architectural expression.
- Terwillegar Towne
- Magrath Heights
- Twin Brooks
- Contemporary west coast architectural styling featuring stucco, stone, and aluminum panels in rich woodgrain.
- Spacious terraces & oversize balconies, featuring glass and metal decks and balcony railings. Your outdoor space is designed as a place where you can get outside, relax and extend your living space! A natural gas barbeque outlet and a GFCI outdoor outlet are a great start to create an entertaining and BBQ space which complements your interior choices. With expansive city & pond views, your patio is bound to become one of your favorite spaces.
- Ample amenity spaces, including a Two-Storey Lobby, Celestial Conservatory, Rooftop Vista Terrace, Precision Athletic Club, Satya Yoga Studio, Members' Lounge Game Room, the Silver Salon Dining Room, and two convenient Sojourner Sanctuaries for out-of-town guests.
- Cast-in-place concrete construction provides superior sound attenuation, durability, freedom of architectural expression, and higher resale value.
- The building itself features pressurized and air conditioned corridors and common areas, centrally located chiller for A/C to all suites, enhanced video security package and access controls for all entrances/exits and elevator.