The Main floor features a Den just off the Foyer, a beautifully appointed Kitchen and spacious Living/Dining area with rear patio access. The Master Bedroom, with its considerable En-suite and walk-in-closet also share access to this outdoor living space, which makes this home ideal for Okanagan Living.
The double-garage steps into the tucked away main-floor Mud and Laundry Room.
The basement of this home is comprised of two comfortable Bedrooms, a shared Bathroom, and a large Rec Room with access to the covered Patio and backyard.
(approximately 1,562 sq ft)
- Beautiful engineered flooring in entrance, kitchen, living, hallway and dining areas -
- Heated 12x24 tile in master en-suite, and tiled powder/mud room -
- Plush carpet option in bedrooms -
- Quartz counter tops -
- Flat panel cabinets with option for two tones or a wood grain look -
- Modern stainless steel appliances: gas range/oven combo, fridge with ice & water feature, dishwasher, microwave (may be combined with range hood) -
- Chrome or matte black high-quality kitchen faucet with spray nozzle -
- Double-sided stainless steel under-mount sink with added depth -
- Pantry with durable shelving -
- Quartz counter-tops throughout -
- Modern and efficient comfort-height toilets -
- Contemporary plumbing fixtures and bath hardware
- Under-mount sinks -
- Full sized mirrors -
- Master en-suite to include fully tiled shower with frameless glass, and a rain-head/slide bar combo -
- Flattering and thoughtful lighting selections -
Upgrades and Lifestyle Incentives available
Nearby amenities include:
Pharmacy, Restaurants, Movie Theatre, Groceries, Dentist, Walk-in Clinic, Gas Station, Boat Storage, Liquor Store, Wineries.
With only 1 traffic light between you and downtown, you're just minutes away from Kelowna’s exciting cultural district and restaurant scene. West Kelowna offers excellent parks, golfing, hiking, fishing, water sports and mountain biking.
Keefe Creek is surrounded by forests and includes the Keefe Creek Greenway which is accessible from your front door. The cul-de-sac neighbourhood offers rural serenity that encourages an outdoor lifestyle.
|Number Of Floors:||1|
|Total Finished Area:||1562 sq ft (145 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Appliances Included, Laundry – Insuite, and Recreation Room/ Centre|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|