Keith Dahlen, who had been in the business for over 50 years has now fully retired. Keith’s son Ken and his wife Karen moved to Vernon in 1994 and have continued the family tradition of quality construction.
Ken’s enthusiasm for the environment and the impact that building has on society has redirected his practices and knowledge to include Built Green and R2000. He believes that we need to consider the environment and reduce our carbon footprint by decreasing our emissions.
Keith Construction Intangibles
- Effective communication
- Increased planning & scheduling
- Willingness to make suggestions and offer advice
- Ability to keep a cost effective project on time & on budget
- Best overall value for your money
- We warranty our work
- Well known professional reputation
- Multiple construction awards for excellent quality
This home was custom designed to accentuate the 180 degree view of the Okanagan Lake and the valleys. The warmth is highlighted with the hardwood flooring, tile work, linear gas fireplaces and the warm color tones. The main floor living will allow the owners to enjoy retirement in this home for years to come. The luxurious, lower level wine cellar with custom wrought iron door adds character to this stunning home!
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||0 sq ft|