This home highlights a classic hammerbeam timber frame, which is shown off magnificently in the cathedral ceiling great room, and main floor covered deck. The spacious kitchen has a large breakfast bar and pantry, while the great room can accommodate a more formal dining area. An optional partial timber basement adds 4 more bedrooms, a full bathroom, large family room, and a utility area.
- Cathedral ceiling above great room
- Covered main floor timber frame deck
- Main floor office
- Mudroom/laundry ROOM with outside entrance
- Optional partial timber framed basement - adds 4 bedrooms & a large family room
- Second floor master suite with full bathroom
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar & pantry
- Timber frame entry porch
Connect to the builder for more details.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1622 sq ft (151 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|