After the magnificent entry of the curved timber frame porte corchere, the rest of this home continues to impress with a showcase of stunning architectural beauty and innovation. The great room, kitchen, and dining room flow into each other underneath a stunning timber frame vaulted ceiling. The large gourmet kitchen has two cook islands and a patio room just steps away. Next to the great room, and sharing its two-sided floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, is a more intimate parlour with large view windows. The parlour in turn access the outdoor deck and master suite. This luxury master suite with fireplace and seating area, has his & her ensuites. The home’s 2nd floor is a fully contained bedroom suite with its own 2 car garage.
Home Plan Details
Square Footage: 7130 SQ.FT
Main Floor: 5368 SQ.FT
2nd Floor: 1762 SQ.FT
Basement: 5368 SQ.FT
Porch: 1618 SQ.FT
Deck: 1850 SQ.FT
Bedrooms: 3 (4 with optional basement)
Bathrooms: 4 + 2 powder rooms
- Integral 4 car garage
- Large covered porch accessible from parlour & master suite
- Large open gourmet kitchen
- Magnificent cathedral ceilings above much of the main floor
- Optional basement offers 5368 sq.ft of extra space with games room - theatre - bar - gym and sauna
- Patio room off kitchen
- Self-contained 2 bedroom suite with 2 car garage
- Timber frame porte cochere entry
|Number Of Floors:||2.0|
|Total Finished Area:||7130 sq ft (662 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Exercise Room, Recreation Room/
Centre, Sauna, and See Remarks|
|Parking:||Quad Garage Attached|
Become an NHLS™ Featured Lender
Have your lending options showcased all over NHLS™. and generate more leads for your company.
- Be showcased in front of thousands of new home buyers each month.
- Get prime placement on almost 3,000 listings and pages.
- Get featured in our Mortgages section.