Westport Floor Plans
This home model can be fully personalized to suit your lifestyle! The floor plan options shown here are a great starting point. If you would like to personalize this home to work for your living requirements, we would gladly help with that.
*This floor plan may have additional variations. View additional arrangements for this home through the drop-down menu.
- Kitchen with walk-through pantry
- Mudroom with built-in bench and hooks
- Optional Chef’s Kitchen with grand island that includes an eat-in table
- Two-storey high ceiling in living room
- Formal dining room that can be converted to a fourth bedroom and full bath on the main floor
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite with soaker tub, separate shower, and dual sinks
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2365 sq ft (220 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|
Alberta New Home Warranty
Being a member of the Alberta New Home Warranty Program for 25 years is your added assurance, in writing, of an experience that’s positive and secure from the outset. You can purchase with confidence knowing you’re covered by the best new home purchaser protection in Canada!
If you would like more information on Parkwood’s Warranty and Service Coverage, please contact your nearest Area Manager.
Warranty coverage on all Parkwood homes includes:
Workmanship & Material Warranty to ensure your home is running efficiently and to our high standards. This takes care of issues with the way your home was built or the materials it was built with, such as flooring and trim.
For your home’s Delivery & Distribution Systems including heating, electrical and plumbing
Building Envelope Warranty on the exterior shell of the home, including the roof and walls
Structural Warranty for load bearing compenents of the home, such as the frame and foundation