Make a statement.
Through a strategic blend of classic elements and contemporary design, this move-in-ready home exhibits an elegant, modern feel with a dash of vintage flare.
Gorgeous marble-veined quartz countertops and an equally stunning backsplash contribute to a spectacular grand kitchen. Glass display cabinets complete with X-style mullions, paired with a custom wooden hood-vent and white, stacked cabinetry come together to create an overall light and airy ambiance.
Adjacent to the kitchen is a warm and inviting great room and dining area separated by a brilliant, double-sided fireplace with panel detailing that deserves a double-take. Wide-plank oak flooring contrasts strikingly against the bright kitchen adding warmth and character throughout the main floor.
- Classic contemporary 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom home with a focus on details
- Cloverdale Paint “Silver” walls with “Farmhouse Capbourteil” white oak wide-plank hardwood and tile floors throughout the main floor
- Beautiful kitchen featuring island with “Eternal Statuario” quartz countertops and full height “Colonial White” Huntwood Maple cabinetry
- Stainless-steel appliance package with gas stove and custom built-in hoodfan
- Gas line in rear deck area
- 2-sided fireplace between great room and dining area
- Large upper floor laundry
- 9' ceilings on all levels
- Developed basement stairwell
- Dual sinks in ensuite with stunning marble accent tile
- Upper floor laundry room
- Fully landscaped including irrigation, cedar deck and rear fencing, exposed aggregate walkways and driveway
- Oversized garage
- Large southwest backyard for full sun exposure
- Walking distance to Fish Creek Park and LRT