- Walk-out bungalow on the Swale
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: Double, Attached
- Size: 1,632 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Under Construction
- Lot Size: 48ft x 121ft
- Suite: Potential
- Year Built: 2020
- Basement: Yes, Walkout
Relax with the best view in the city in this walk-out bungalow on the North-East swale. The back yard is 48’ wide and west facing. Well finished, this bungalow has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a mud room and a double car garage. A block from the brand new commercial amenities on McCormond and Evergreens new elementary schools are a few blocks away. Taxes (GST & PST) included in price. Applicable rebates to the builder. This home is in the planning stages and details can be customized.
Selkirks PLUS package makes this house comfortable and ready for you to enjoy.
- Full stainless steel appliance package - Air conditioning - 8’ x 4’ kitchen island - Pots & Pans drawers, with soft close - Under cabinet lighting - 9’ basement, 9’ main - Mudroom laundry, appliances included - Mudroom bench - Covered deck - Easy to use Casement windows - BBQ gas line hook up - Garage gas line rough-in - Beverage fridge - 200 Amp electrical service - Concrete driveway included
- Built to EnergyStar standards - R-60 insulation in the ceiling - R-22 insulated walls - R-24 insulated basement walls - R-11 sub basement slab insulation - Spray foamed joist ends - Raised heel trusses - Triple pane, low-e, argon filled windows - Performance rated thermal enclosure - Insulated & Boarded garage - R-16 Garage doors - Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) - 2-stage High Efficiency furnace - Power Vented 50gal hot water tank - LED lights
- Tiled shower with glass doors and built in bench - Fireplace feature with a Napoleon fireplace insert - 96” kitchen cabinets - Quartz countertops - Tiled kitchen backsplash - Designer lighting - Riobel plumbing fixtures - Custom glazing - 30 year shingles - James Hardie siding, cement board and rockwork exterior
*Photos from a previous build, final finishes can vary*