POSSESSION: Summer 2022
4617 E Green Water Road
BEDS: 3 3 BATHS: 2.5 SIZE: 1923 SQFT
Starting from mid-700's
The Greens on Gardiner is a family friendly neighbourhood located in the southeast of Regina. If enjoying the great outdoors is top of your priority list, this neighbourhood does not disappoint with over 40 acres of park and greenspace which makes it easy to enjoy a bike ride, run or leisurely stroll along a network of pathways. Wider streets, lit pathways and distinguished streetscapes broadcast the beauty of The Greens on Gardiner. Enjoy immediate access to major routes that will connect you to any corner of the city within minutes.
Stylish luxury combined with a contemporary design, this 1923 square foot Mystic Canopy home has it all. Perfect for the whole family, this home welcomes everyone with spacious living areas, a luxurious designer kitchen and an open concept main floor perfect for entertaining all year round. Shield your grown-up toys from our Saskatchewan winters in the expansive attached triple car garage. Whatever your needs are, the Mystic Canopy will definitely meet them all with taste and flair.
Nearing completion, this home features a beautiful two-tone kitchen cabinetry with shaker oak island and warm white shaker cabinetry on the perimeter. The cabinetry is complimented by a stunning marbled grey and white quartz which is paired with a classic warm white subway tile throughout. A beautiful “Transitional” lighting package and chrome plumbing fixtures are a beautiful compliment to the light and airy colour palette in this home. The home will be finished with a full stainless steel appliance package (not shown). Throughout the main level, an elegant, whitewashed oak laminate flooring adds a natural warmth to the space while a grey marbled grouted luxury vinyl tile welcomes you in the entryway and bathrooms. The living room features an elegant electric fireplace with custom millwork detailing and marbled grey tile. Upstairs, the three bedrooms and bonus room are completed with plush grey carpet under-foot. The bonus room includes a built-in desk area perfect for homework or colouring projects. The expansive primary suite with a well-sized walk-in closet and elegant ensuite bathroom with double sinks, a freestanding tub and tiled shower surround, its separate water closet allows for utmost discretion. The secondary bedrooms are well-sized and have their own bathroom with double sinks easing morning prep.
Connect with the builder for more details.
|Number Of Floors:||2.0|
|Total Finished Area:||1923 sq ft (179 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Laundry – Insuite|
|Parking:||Triple Garage Attached|
1 year Comprehensive Warranty: covers defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of occupancy.
2 year Warranty: covers water penetration through the basement or foundation walls, as well as defects in materials or workmanship that result in water penetration into the building envelope.
5 year Saskatchewan New Home Warranty: covers major structural defects.
Conditions not covered under warranty:
It’s important for you to know what is not covered by our warranty so you can be better prepared.
- Defect in materials, design and work supplied by the homeowner.
- Secondary damage caused by defects under warranty, such as property damage and personal injury
- Normal wear and tear.
- Normal shrinkage of materials caused by drying after construction.
- Damage caused by dampness or condensation due to failure by the homeowner to maintain adequate ventilation or proper operation of moisture-producing devices such as humidifiers.
- Damage caused by the homeowner or visitors.
- Alterations, deletions or additions made by the homeowner.
- Settling of land around the building or along utility lines, other than beneath the footings of the building.
- Damage resulting from forces of nature.
- Contractual disputes.
- Damage caused by municipal services or other utilities.
- Surface defects in work and materials not listed on the Certificate of Possession and accepted in writing by the homeowner at the date of possession. Ex.) Painting or flooring chips
- Detached garages, decks, paving stones, patios, sidewalks, driveways and landscaping.
- Unfinished homes. The program does not employ contractors to complete homes or reimburse homeowners for the cost of completing a home in accordance with the Purchase or Sale Agreement. This is the homeowners’ responsibility and should be provided for in the Offer to Purchase Agreement.
- Normal cracking or heaving of concrete floor slabs.
- Repainting or redecorating of the house after drywall repairs.
As a member builder in the Saskatchewan New Home Warranty Program, we are providing assurance that our homes are structurally sound for years to come.