4436 Sage Drive
BEDS: 3 3 BATHS: 2.5 SIZE: 2122 SQFT
Starting from mid-900's
Welcome to Southeast Regina’s prestigious residential location, the Creeks. This is a low-density neighbourhood with wide lots, no commercial development, tree-lined streets, and ornamental lighting. It includes two neighbourhood parks with professionally landscaped and manicured walkways featuring multi-purpose fields and play structures. Enjoy a short drive to shopping at Acre-21 and immediate access to major routes that will connect you to any corner of the city within minutes.
Stylish luxury combined with a contemporary design; this 2122 square foot Artisan home has it all. Perfect for the whole family, this home welcomes everyone with spacious living areas, a luxurious designer kitchen and an open concept main floor perfect for entertaining all year round. Shield your grown-up toys from our Saskatchewan storms in the expansive attached triple car garage. Whatever your needs are, the Artisan will meet them all with taste and flair.
Currently underway, this home has been designer selected with luxury finishes sure to wow. The kitchen features black soapstone quartz which is waterfalled on the peninsula and continues to serve as a backsplash behind the elegant stainless range hood. This elegant stone is complemented by stunning flat panel rift-cut white oak upper cabinetry and black painted lower cabinetry. Throughout the main living space, a beautiful character white oak adds an earthy light elegance to the level. The linear gas fireplace features a beautiful floor to ceiling charcoal lappato tile draped on either side with stained vertical wood slats. The office features a glass wall enclosure allowing ample natural light to flow into this space.
The main floor powder room includes an artisan black brick tile stacked vertically behind the vanity and toilet with black soapstone quartz ledge, the quartz continues with the floating vanity on flat panel rift-cut white oak cabinetry. A framed round mirror and a square black marbled grouted luxury vinyl tile flooring complete this space.
The two-storey entryway with it’s elegant stairwell leading to the second level will feature cable railing creating volume and allowing natural light to flow through the space. Upstairs, an upgraded low-pile carpet completes the bedrooms and bonus room.
In the main family bathroom, you will enjoy a beautiful white quartz countertop, and grey-blue vanity cabinetry with a concaved ink black mosaic tile running vertically the full width and height of the vanity wall above the countertops with framed arched mirrors. A concrete looking grouted luxury vinyl tile flooring completing this space.
In the second-floor laundry, enjoy custom-built cabinetry pedestals for the washer and dryer to ease your laundry chores, a white quartz countertop is complemented by grey cabinetry and a dark grey shiplap backsplash which runs to the ceiling while a black marbled grouted luxury vinyl tile completes this space.
In the primary ensuite a large-scale concrete-terrazzo white speckled porcelain tile runs floor to ceiling behind the vanity and throughout the space which is continued to the sidewalls of the custom-tiled shower and bench seating, this is accented by a concrete-terrazzo black speckled porcelain tile is then ran on the shower floor and rear wall. The vanity features a gleaming white Calcutta quartz with flat panel rift-cut white oak floating vanity and square-rounded framed mirrors above the sinks and make-up counter.
This contemporary home is completed with an designer lighting package adding a beautiful ambiance to the space.
With space to raise a growing family, and room to be able to have friends over for a barbecue. Take a long walk-through beautiful surrounding of parks, while listening to birdsong in the morning or watching the sun come up over the prairie. Your new life awaits in the Creeks.
|Number Of Floors:||2.0|
|Total Finished Area:||2122 sq ft (197 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Amenities:||Laundry – Insuite|
|Parking:||Triple Garage Attached|
1 year Comprehensive Warranty: covers defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of occupancy.
2 year Warranty: covers water penetration through the basement or foundation walls, as well as defects in materials or workmanship that result in water penetration into the building envelope.
5 year Saskatchewan New Home Warranty: covers major structural defects.
Conditions not covered under warranty:
It’s important for you to know what is not covered by our warranty so you can be better prepared.
- Defect in materials, design and work supplied by the homeowner.
- Secondary damage caused by defects under warranty, such as property damage and personal injury
- Normal wear and tear.
- Normal shrinkage of materials caused by drying after construction.
- Damage caused by dampness or condensation due to failure by the homeowner to maintain adequate ventilation or proper operation of moisture-producing devices such as humidifiers.
- Damage caused by the homeowner or visitors.
- Alterations, deletions or additions made by the homeowner.
- Settling of land around the building or along utility lines, other than beneath the footings of the building.
- Damage resulting from forces of nature.
- Contractual disputes.
- Damage caused by municipal services or other utilities.
- Surface defects in work and materials not listed on the Certificate of Possession and accepted in writing by the homeowner at the date of possession. Ex.) Painting or flooring chips
- Detached garages, decks, paving stones, patios, sidewalks, driveways and landscaping.
- Unfinished homes. The program does not employ contractors to complete homes or reimburse homeowners for the cost of completing a home in accordance with the Purchase or Sale Agreement. This is the homeowners’ responsibility and should be provided for in the Offer to Purchase Agreement.
- Normal cracking or heaving of concrete floor slabs.
- Repainting or redecorating of the house after drywall repairs.
As a member builder in the Saskatchewan New Home Warranty Program, we are providing assurance that our homes are structurally sound for years to come.