The Dickens is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom suite and is located on floors 2 – 4 with south facing views. It features 978 sq. ft. of total living space including 854 sq. ft. of indoor space and an 124 sq. ft. balcony.
Apartment Condominium Living IN Hillsdale
STUNNING LOCATION, BY THE PARK
Because there is such a thing as the perfect neighbourhood…
When your just minutes from everything, you have more time to enjoy all of life’s precious moments. Create lasting memories with your family and friends in a neighbourhood that you’re proud to call home. Just a stone’s throw from one of North America’s largest parks, the University of Regina and only 10 minutes to Downtown, getting anywhere from your new home is easy.
A collection of one- and two-bedroom suites, boasting energy efficient design and contemporary finishes that embrace the stylish essence of modern-day Regina. Designed to prioritize idyllic, entertaining-friendly spaces, these residences offer open-plan kitchen, living and dining, alongside well-proportioned bedrooms and serene outdoor spaces.
DESIGNED TO SUIT YOU
With fifteen exceptional layouts, Camden Hall has been crafted with a multitude of lifestyles in mind.
Condo living doesn’t mean limited space. From your personal suite to the shared amenities, Camden Hall was flawlessly designed with you in mind.
Constructed with the North Ridge eDifference; exceptional thermal enclosure, water management, high-efficiency heating and cooling systems in addition to energy-efficient lighting and appliances you’ll enjoy a healthier, contemporary living experience with a low environmental impact – and benefit from long-term cost savings.
Live without Sacrifice
Effortlessly host friends and family in expansive open concept floor plans or the impressive Owner’s Lounge. Maintain an active lifestyle with the included gym perfect for all kinds of movement, from yoga and stretches to free weights and spin.
From service to design, and construction to warranties, we’re deeply committed to the success of your new home, down to the smallest detail. We have streamlined our home building process to be accommodating, simple and stress-free. With our esteemed reputation in Service, we offer you Canada’s highest-rated Customer Experience. Contact us to learn how you can experience the North Ridge difference by starting your new life at Camden Hall Condominiums today!
|Total Finished Area:||854 sq ft (79 m2)|
1 year Comprehensive Warranty: covers defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of occupancy.
2 year Warranty: covers water penetration through the basement or foundation walls, as well as defects in materials or workmanship that result in water penetration into the building envelope.
5 year Saskatchewan New Home Warranty: covers major structural defects.
Conditions not covered under warranty:
It’s important for you to know what is not covered by our warranty so you can be better prepared.
- Defect in materials, design and work supplied by the homeowner.
- Secondary damage caused by defects under warranty, such as property damage and personal injury
- Normal wear and tear.
- Normal shrinkage of materials caused by drying after construction.
- Damage caused by dampness or condensation due to failure by the homeowner to maintain adequate ventilation or proper operation of moisture-producing devices such as humidifiers.
- Damage caused by the homeowner or visitors.
- Alterations, deletions or additions made by the homeowner.
- Settling of land around the building or along utility lines, other than beneath the footings of the building.
- Damage resulting from forces of nature.
- Contractual disputes.
- Damage caused by municipal services or other utilities.
- Surface defects in work and materials not listed on the Certificate of Possession and accepted in writing by the homeowner at the date of possession. Ex.) Painting or flooring chips
- Detached garages, decks, paving stones, patios, sidewalks, driveways and landscaping.
- Unfinished homes. The program does not employ contractors to complete homes or reimburse homeowners for the cost of completing a home in accordance with the Purchase or Sale Agreement. This is the homeowners’ responsibility and should be provided for in the Offer to Purchase Agreement.
- Normal cracking or heaving of concrete floor slabs.
- Repainting or redecorating of the house after drywall repairs.
As a member builder in the Saskatchewan New Home Warranty Program, we are providing assurance that our homes are structurally sound for years to come.