New 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath Townhouse - Regina in the Hawkstone Community.
Townhouse, 2 Storey
|Model Name:||101-2715 Narcisse Drive|
|Builder:||North Ridge Development Corporation - Regina|
Get ready to be the envy of your friend circle with these savagely designed townhomes in Hawkstone! This smart collection of condominium townhomes effortlessly blends raw metals, with modern design finishes. A great option for first-time buyers, young families or those looking for any easy living, low maintenance lifestyle.
Located in the new Hawkstone neighbourhood, enjoy the fresh air with spacious parks and playgrounds. If convenience is a top priority, you’ll enjoy easy transit access and full amenities for shopping and entertainment nearby.
If saving your down-payment is a daunting task, you could be eligible to receive the gift of a lifetime with up to $15,000 towards your new home purchase, never repaid. Investing in your future has never been easier with the City of Regina grants which in addition to gifting you your down-payment comes complete with a 5-year tax abatement, thats an additional savings of almost $15,000! Check out our buyers tools page to learn how to qualify.
From service to design, and construction to warranties, we’re deeply committed to the success of your new home, down to the smallest detail. We have streamlined our home building process to be accommodating, simple and stress-free. With our esteemed reputation in Service, we offer you Canada’s highest-rated Customer Experience.
101-2715 Narcisse Drive
BEDS: 2 2 BATHS: 2.5 SIZE: 1,244 SQFT
$319,900 GST & PST Incl.
|List Price Includes:||GST|
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1244 sq ft (116 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
1 year Comprehensive Warranty: covers defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of occupancy.
2 year Warranty: covers water penetration through the basement or foundation walls, as well as defects in materials or workmanship that result in water penetration into the building envelope.
5 year Saskatchewan New Home Warranty: covers major structural defects.
Conditions not covered under warranty:
It’s important for you to know what is not covered by our warranty so you can be better prepared.
- Defect in materials, design and work supplied by the homeowner.
- Secondary damage caused by defects under warranty, such as property damage and personal injury
- Normal wear and tear.
- Normal shrinkage of materials caused by drying after construction.
- Damage caused by dampness or condensation due to failure by the homeowner to maintain adequate ventilation or proper operation of moisture-producing devices such as humidifiers.
- Damage caused by the homeowner or visitors.
- Alterations, deletions or additions made by the homeowner.
- Settling of land around the building or along utility lines, other than beneath the footings of the building.
- Damage resulting from forces of nature.
- Contractual disputes.
- Damage caused by municipal services or other utilities.
- Surface defects in work and materials not listed on the Certificate of Possession and accepted in writing by the homeowner at the date of possession. Ex.) Painting or flooring chips
- Detached garages, decks, paving stones, patios, sidewalks, driveways and landscaping.
- Unfinished homes. The program does not employ contractors to complete homes or reimburse homeowners for the cost of completing a home in accordance with the Purchase or Sale Agreement. This is the homeowners’ responsibility and should be provided for in the Offer to Purchase Agreement.
- Normal cracking or heaving of concrete floor slabs.
- Repainting or redecorating of the house after drywall repairs.
As a member builder in the Saskatchewan New Home Warranty Program, we are providing assurance that our homes are structurally sound for years to come.