New 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Townhouse - Regina in the Silver Oak Community.
Townhouse, 2 Storey
|Model Name:||102-3960 Green Falls Drive|
|Builder:||North Ridge Development Corporation - Regina|
Get ready to live the easy life at Silver Oak in the Greens on Gardiner. Our attached single-storey and two-storey homes are perfect for anyone looking for an easy-maintenance lifestyle and a variety of amenities to enjoy.
If staying active is at the top of your priority list, there’s no shortage of recreational and social opportunities available to residents at Silver Oaks. The neighbourhoods’ exceptional green spaces make it easy to enjoy a bike ride, run or leisurely stroll along a network of pathways.
A walkable, welcoming shopping core brimming with shops, retail, meeting spots will add to the vibrancy and everyday livability of the community as a whole.
Diverse housing choices for all walks of life, mix and match your favourite elements from our various design packages to make your Silver Oak home perfect for you. Create a home that shows off your personal flair and style with our options and upgrades creating a home that is unique, -just like you!
102-3960 Green Falls Drive
BEDS: 3 BATHS: 2.5 SIZE: 1540 SQFT
$364,900 GST & PST Incl.
|List Price Includes:||GST|
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1540 sq ft (143 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Parking:||Single Garage Attached|
1 year Comprehensive Warranty: covers defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of occupancy.
2 year Warranty: covers water penetration through the basement or foundation walls, as well as defects in materials or workmanship that result in water penetration into the building envelope.
5 year Saskatchewan New Home Warranty: covers major structural defects.
Conditions not covered under warranty:
It’s important for you to know what is not covered by our warranty so you can be better prepared.
- Defect in materials, design and work supplied by the homeowner.
- Secondary damage caused by defects under warranty, such as property damage and personal injury
- Normal wear and tear.
- Normal shrinkage of materials caused by drying after construction.
- Damage caused by dampness or condensation due to failure by the homeowner to maintain adequate ventilation or proper operation of moisture-producing devices such as humidifiers.
- Damage caused by the homeowner or visitors.
- Alterations, deletions or additions made by the homeowner.
- Settling of land around the building or along utility lines, other than beneath the footings of the building.
- Damage resulting from forces of nature.
- Contractual disputes.
- Damage caused by municipal services or other utilities.
- Surface defects in work and materials not listed on the Certificate of Possession and accepted in writing by the homeowner at the date of possession. Ex.) Painting or flooring chips
- Detached garages, decks, paving stones, patios, sidewalks, driveways and landscaping.
- Unfinished homes. The program does not employ contractors to complete homes or reimburse homeowners for the cost of completing a home in accordance with the Purchase or Sale Agreement. This is the homeowners’ responsibility and should be provided for in the Offer to Purchase Agreement.
- Normal cracking or heaving of concrete floor slabs.
- Repainting or redecorating of the house after drywall repairs.
As a member builder in the Saskatchewan New Home Warranty Program, we are providing assurance that our homes are structurally sound for years to come.