New 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Residential Detached - Regina in the Discovery Ridge Community.
Residential Detached, 2 Storey
|Model Name:||4 Mackenzie Crescent - The Legacy|
|Builder:||North Ridge Development Corporation - Regina|
Located in the peaceful town of Pilot Butte, Discovery Ridge is a new community reminiscent of the low-stress lifestyle, quieter neighbourhoods and larger lots of days gone by. A quick 10-minute drive east of Regina is all it takes to step back to a slower pace. If you’re looking for a new home in a new community full of good neighbours, all the amenities for daily life, sports fields, playground and pathways, you belong in Discovery Ridge.
Stylish luxury combined with a modern design, the Legacy has it all. Perfect for the whole family, this home welcomes everyone with spacious living areas, a luxurious designer kitchen and an open concept main floor perfect for entertaining all year round. Whatever your needs are, the Legacy will definitely meet them all with taste and flair.
Currently under construction, this home is ready for you to add your own personal features and flair with our extensive colour collection. The kitchen features shaker cabinetry throughout and gleaming quartz countertops with our signature tile backsplash. A laminate flooring runs throughout the main living areas while vinyl tile welcomes you in the entry and bathrooms. Upstairs, the three bedrooms are completed with plush carpet under-foot.
POSSESSION: Fall 2020
4 Mackenzie Crescent
BEDS: 3 BATHS: 2.5 SIZE: 1627 SQFT
$469,900 GST & PST Incl.
|List Price Includes:||GST|
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||1627 sq ft (151 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Parking:||Triple Garage Attached|
1 year Comprehensive Warranty: covers defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of occupancy.
2 year Warranty: covers water penetration through the basement or foundation walls, as well as defects in materials or workmanship that result in water penetration into the building envelope.
5 year Saskatchewan New Home Warranty: covers major structural defects.
Conditions not covered under warranty:
It’s important for you to know what is not covered by our warranty so you can be better prepared.
- Defect in materials, design and work supplied by the homeowner.
- Secondary damage caused by defects under warranty, such as property damage and personal injury
- Normal wear and tear.
- Normal shrinkage of materials caused by drying after construction.
- Damage caused by dampness or condensation due to failure by the homeowner to maintain adequate ventilation or proper operation of moisture-producing devices such as humidifiers.
- Damage caused by the homeowner or visitors.
- Alterations, deletions or additions made by the homeowner.
- Settling of land around the building or along utility lines, other than beneath the footings of the building.
- Damage resulting from forces of nature.
- Contractual disputes.
- Damage caused by municipal services or other utilities.
- Surface defects in work and materials not listed on the Certificate of Possession and accepted in writing by the homeowner at the date of possession. Ex.) Painting or flooring chips
- Detached garages, decks, paving stones, patios, sidewalks, driveways and landscaping.
- Unfinished homes. The program does not employ contractors to complete homes or reimburse homeowners for the cost of completing a home in accordance with the Purchase or Sale Agreement. This is the homeowners’ responsibility and should be provided for in the Offer to Purchase Agreement.
- Normal cracking or heaving of concrete floor slabs.
- Repainting or redecorating of the house after drywall repairs.
As a member builder in the Saskatchewan New Home Warranty Program, we are providing assurance that our homes are structurally sound for years to come.