The Pinedale - 38' Luxury Home in Brampton
- Elevation 1: 2350 Sq. Ft.
- Elevation 2: 2350 Sq. Ft.
- Main Floor Laundry Room
VALLEY OAK Features
- Selection of exterior colours including, brick, aluminum, roof, etc. as may be selected by the purchaser from the Vendor’s packages, if available, and if not previously ordered, or installed. The Purchaser acknowledges that the exterior colours may have been pre-selected or changed by the Vendor as a result of the Urban Design Guidelines provisions.
- Self sealing asphalt shingles.
- Windows are fully caulked and are installed with a vapour barrier.
- Insulated metal front entry door with weatherstripping.
- Sectional roll-up attached garage door.
- Energy efficient (low “E” argon) qualified sliding glass patio door with screen, as per plan. Thermopane sliding patio door for most detached units only with complementing transom above for additional natural light, where size permits, as per plan.
- Cold cellar, as per plan.
- Aluminum soffits, fascias and eavestroughs, as per plan.
- Thermopane energy efficient (low “E” argon) qualified vinyl casement windows on main and second floor except for garage and basement. Basement windows will be double glazed where applicable per plan.
- Screens provided on all operating windows.
- Poured concrete basement walls.
- Driveway to be paved asphalt. (Vendor will provide base coat asphalt) The finished coat will be completed by the Vendor at the Purchaser’s expense (not refundable) to be adjusted on closing.
- Lot to be graded and sodded to requirements of the Municipality.
- Two exterior water service taps; one in the garage and one at the rear or side, as per plan.
- Three exterior electrical outlets; one in the garage and one weatherproof outlet at the front and rear and all accessible second floor balconies, as per plan.
- Pre-cast cement slabs from driveway to front entrance.
- Exterior walls, ceiling, and basement to be insulated to Ontario Building Code standards.
- Quality 2’ x 6’ exterior wood frame construction.
- 5/8” or 3/4” tongue and groove subflooring throughout main and second floor, as per plan screwed down and joints sanded with an advanced Engineered Floor Joist System.
- Oak main staircase to feature oak stringers, handrail and pickets in natural finish from main floor to second floor, as per plan excluding stairs to basement and landings.
- 9’ main floor ceilings and second floor ceilings, as per plan (ALL MODELS).
- Quality broadloom and underpad on second floor, as per plan (ALL MODELS).
- 2 1⁄4” Red Oak solid oak flooring from Vendor’s standard samples on main floor, including main staircase landing to all non-tiled areas (ALL MODELS).
- Electric fireplace (ALL MODELS).
- Carrera Series doors and trim with quality hardware. Arches to be trimmed on main floor.
- Sprayed and stippled ceilings in all rooms except kitchen (as permitted per plan), bathrooms and main floor laundry room, as per plan.
- All interior walls, trim and doors painted with low VOC paint throughout, off white.
- Ceramic floor tile in the front vestibule, foyer (as per applicable plan), kitchen and breakfast area (as per plan), laundry room (if on main or second floor) powder room, main and ensuite bathrooms as per plan from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Custom quality cabinets on bathroom vanities, as per plan selected from Vendor’s standard samples. Extra height principal ensuite bathroom vanity and extra height kitchen cabinets, as per plan (ALL MODELS).
- Post formed arborite countertops on bathroom vanities, as per plan selected from Vendor’s standard samples (ALL MODELS).
- *Primary Level granite countertop with standard edge from Vendor’s standard samples in kitchen, as per plan (ALL MODELS).
- Kitchen includes top mount double stainless steel sink with single lever faucet and hood fan ducted to outside.
- Ceramic wall tiles in bathtub enclosure, as per plan. Bathrooms with separate shower stall have tiles around the tub and tiles to ceiling in shower stall, as per plan.
- Frameless glass shower enclosure in principal ensuite, as per plan.
- Quality plumbing fixtures in bathrooms.
- Single shower controls in all tubs and showers to feature temperature control valve.
- Chrome finish single lever taps on all sinks, basins and bathtubs excluding laundry tub.
- Pedestal sink and mirror in powder room, as per plan.
- Mirror in bathrooms and powder rooms.
- Electrical service with circuit breaker panel including heavy duty cable and outlet for stove and dryer as per the Ontario Building Code.
- Electric door chime.
- Smoke detectors on all levels as per Ontario Building Code standards and one carbon monoxide detector.
- Prewire for telephone service.
- Prewire for two (2) TV outlets, as per plan.
- Prewire for future home automation, 1 CAT-5 prewire to terminate in great room from basement, as per plan.
- Rough-in central vacuum system. Rough-in for future dishwasher (plumbing and electrical).
- Rough-in 3 piece bathroom in basement. (Location may vary from that shown on plan.)
- Qualified high efficiency forced air gas furnace and tankless water heater contributing to energy efficiency in the home. (Location may vary from that shown on plan.)
- Rental of tankless water heater. The purchaser acknowledges that the tankless water heater is a rental and agrees to execute a rental agreement on or before closing.
- Single fiberglass laundry tub and washer taps, as per plan.
- Taps installed for automatic washer connection.
- Warranty as set out by the Tarion Warranty Corporation (TARION), save and except the enrolment fee.
- White decora style switches and receptacles throughout.
CONNECT WITH THE BUILDER FOR MORE INFO.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2350 sq ft (218 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||2|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|