- Stunning New Modern & Traditional Designs
- Spectacular Vistas in a New Prestigious Community in Vaughan
- Set against the Forests of Protected Conservation Lands
- Ravine Lots Available
- Close to Parks & Walking Trails
- Site located North of Major Mackenzie & West of Weston Road
- Purchaser's choice of interior colour and material (one paint and broadloom colour per house) from Vendor' samples if not yet ordered or installed provided that colours and material are available from suppliers and Purchaser agrees to select the colour and material within 10 days of notice by the Vendor, otherwise the Vendor reserves the right to choose the colour and material to complete the dwelling and the Purchaser agrees to close the transaction with the Vendor's choice of colour and material.
- All plans, elevations, and specification are subject to modification from time to time by the Vendor according to the Ontario Building Code.
- Vendor's standard light fixtures and door chimes.
- The Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to do work and/or supply any material to finish the dwelling before the closing date.
- Purchaser acknowledges that Tarion Program enrollment fee is based on the sale price herein. Enrollment fee is to be paid by the Purchaser on closing.
- Purchaser acknowledges that broadloom, furniture, electrical fixtures, drapes, ceramic flooring, wood flooring, upgraded kitchen cabinets, stained floor, staircase and railing, architectural ornamental plaster, acoustic tile ceiling and luminous lenses, etc. may be for display purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type or not necessarily be included in the dwelling unit purchased herein.
- Purchaser's are notified that side door and door garage to house or exterior (where applicable) may be lowered or eliminated to accommodate side yard drainage as per grading or Municipal requirements.
- House type and streetscape subject to final approval of the Municipality or Developer's Architect.
- Variations form Vendor's samples may occur in bricks, finishing material, kitchen and vanity cabinets, floor and wall finishes due to normal production process.
- The Purchaser shall indemnify and save the Vendor, its servants and agents harmless from all action, causes of action, claims and demand for, upon or by reason of damage, or injury to person or property of the Purchaser, or any of his friends, relatives, workmen or agents who have entered on the real property or any part of the subdivision of which the real property forms a part whether with or without the authorization, express or implied, of the Vendor.
- Steps where applicable, may vary at any exterior or interior entrance way due to grading variance.
- Laundry room layout and stairs may be altered or eliminated in order to accommodate municipally approved grading and drainage requirements.
- Priority and corner lots have special treatments in accordance with architectural control provisions and Purchaser accepts same.
- Front door vestibule may be lowered to accommodate grading.
- Anything marked optional on the brochures has been priced as an extra. Ask Sales Representative for details.
- Laundry Rooms may be sunken at Vendor's discretion in order to reduce number of garage steps, due to grading.
TARION WARRANTY COVERAGE - BUILDER HAS "EXCELLENT RATING"
- 7 years - major structural defects.
- 2 years - plumbing, heating, and electrical systems and building envelope.
- 1 year - all other items.
- Backed by the Tarion Program for a period of seven years after closing date.
- This company is an Excellent Rated Builder with Tarion Warranty Program and offers a complete Customer Service Program in accordance with the Ontario New Home Warranty Program
- Steel laundry sink & base cabinet in Laundry room
- Heavy duty receptacle for dryer, outlet for washer and dryer vent
PAINTING AND FINISHES
- Interior walls to have 1 coat of primer and 1 coat of paint throughout from builders samples
- Trim and doors to be painted white
- Smooth Ceilings on Main Floor. Second Floor to have Stipple Ceiling
- Custom quality crafted vanities in all bathrooms Cabinets (except powder room)
- Plate glass mirror in all bathrooms
- Moen Eva Line Plumbing Fixtures
- Freestanding Tub in Master Ensuite
- Exhaust fan, vented to exterior in all bathrooms
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
- Cement "Wonderboard/ Denshield" 36" high in separate shower stall enclosure walls (as per plan)
- All showers to have fiberglass shower bases
- Porcelain sinks in all bathrooms with mechanical pop up drains
- Chrome Framed Glass Shower Enclosure in Master Ensuite washroom only (as per plan)
- Shut off valve for each sink and toilet
- Energy efficient water saver shower head and faucets
- Elongated toilets throughout
- Standard Granite/Quartz counters in Master Ensuite (50" Models Only)
- Level 2 Ceramic tiles throughout the house for 50' (as per plan)
- Standard Ceramic tiles throughout on 40' Models (as per plan)
- Pre-finished 3"x ¾" Stained Oak Strip Flooring throughout main floor(except tiled areas) and upper hall
- Standard 40oz Broadloom Carpet in all bedrooms
- Level 2 Broadloom in all bedrooms on 50' models
- Custom quality Kitchen Cabinetry with colour coordinated kick plates from builder`'`s standard samples
- Granite/Quartz Kitchen Counter top (Standard Level)
- Double Stainless Steel under mount sink with pullout spout
- Pantry, Island and Breakfast Bar as per plan
- Stainless Steel exhaust fan vented to exterior over stove area
- Rough-in plumbing and electrical designated space for future dishwasher
- Level 1 Kitchen & Vanity Cabinets for 50' Models
COMFORT AND SECURITY
- Smoke detectors hard wired in every bedroom, hallway, and basement
- Carbon Monoxide Detector hard wired on Second floor
SMART LIGHTING PACKAGE
- Focused on staying connected to the smart lighting in the houses
- Get alerts, check lighting, set outdoor lighting schedule. (with compatible security system)
- Predefined programming/experiences
- Predefined lifestyle scenes, schedule, etc.
- Predetermined Keypad button engravings
- 1 year free service (speak to agent for details)
HEATING AND ELECTRICAL
- 200 AMP service complete with all copper wiring & 40 Circuit Breaker Panel - Only on 50ft models
- All wiring in accordance with Ontario Hydro Standards
- Hot water tank (rental basis), power vented to outside
- Energy Saving programmable thermostat that controls furnace
- BBQ rough-in at rear of house
- Heavy duty receptacle for stove
- Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator
- Counter level outlets in kitchen for small appliances
- Light fixture(s) in Kitchen, Halls, Dining Room, Family Room, Den and Bedrooms
- Bathrooms to have strip lighting and light fixture in the ceiling
- White Decora Switches and Receptacles throughout
- Outlet in Front Porch Soffit for Outdoor Festive Lights
- Electrical Exterior Waterproof Plug Outlets (front & rear of house)
- Electrical outlet(s) for future garage door opener and outlet by front door for festive lights
- Electrical outlet(s) in all bathrooms wired to a ground fault interrupter as per electrical code
- 7' Two Panel Smooth doors throughout (except cold cellar, door going to basement, exterior steel doors and where a drop ceiling over a doorway exists)
- 8' Two Panel Smooth doors main floor only on 50'
- 3" Casing and 5" Baseboard throughout (Level #1)
- All main floor archways to be trimmed (except for round or curved arches, they will be drywalled)
- Satin Nickel Lever Handles and Hinges to match on Interior Doors only
- All Closets to have Wire Shelving
- Stairs from Main Floor to Second Floor to be Stained Oak Finish
- Basement Stairs to be pine paint grade
- 1 ¾" Oak Spindles with Colonial Handrail (only for oak stairs)
- Black Metal Pickets with Colonial Handrail (50'Models Only) (only for oak stairs)
- Master Bedroom ceilings with tray ceilings (as per plan)
- Cathedral & Vaulted Ceilings (as per plan). Coffered & Detailed ceilings (as per plan). Moldings are not included in the detailed ceilings
- Gas Fireplace with Upgraded Limestone/Plaster Mantle(in family room only)
- Duct work to be professionally cleaned
- 8'Basement 9' Main and 9' Second Floor ceilings heights(all approximate height) (except bulkheads and low areas due to structural and mechanical)
- 50' Models to have approximate 10' Main floor ceiling heights
DOORS AND WINDOWS
- 8' insulated exterior front door(s) with dead bolt lock (as per plan)
- Satin Nickel or Chrome finish front door grip set
- Colour Thermopane Vinyl Casement windows on first and second floor. (as per plan)
- Casement windows and patio door are Energy Efficient Low E Argon Glass (Colour Windows)
- Thermopane and vinyl patio doors (as per plan)
- Basement Windows to be white, thermopane vinyl sliders, (30"x16")
- Door from garage to house provided( if grading permits), as per plan
- All exterior doors and windows caulked using quality mastic caulking
ROUGH INS PROVIDED
- Rough-in 3 piece in basement for future bathroom
- Cat5 Wiring Rough In 3 locations
- Cable & Phone Rough in 2 locations
- Rough In Plumbing and Electrical and space for future Dishwasher in Kitchen
- Rough-in central vacuum system rough in to garage
- Architecturally coordinated exterior finishes providing a pleasant streetscape
- Brick exterior with builder's stone, precast detailing (as per plan), stucco, stucco moldings and brick archways, qoined corners, soldier coursing, key stone, vinyl siding, and columns (as per plan). These details are blended together to produce a diversified visually attractive elevation
- Garage is fully drywalled taped and primed (except for block walls)
- Baked on pre-finished, maintenance free, aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts; colour coordinated
- Self-sealing Premium roof shingles
- Steep high roof pitches, including decorative metal roof (as per plan)
- Steel Insulated Garage Doors with decorative window lights (as per brochure)
- Reinforced steel concrete porch and reinforced steel garage floor
- Black Galvanized Railings on front porch and front balconies (if grade requires railing)
- Precast concrete slab walkways laid from garage to front porch and steps at rear door
- Two exterior water hose outlets, one at rear, and in garage
- Asphalt Driveway (Second Coat to be paid on Closing), with graded and sodded lot
- Poured concrete basement walls with heavy duty damp proofing & Waterproof Wrap anchor bolted to framing
- Sub-floor to have 5/8" Sheathing, floor joints to be sanded and fastened with nails and screws
- Cold Cellar includes light & insulated slab door
- Foam gasket under basement wall plate to reduce air infiltration
- 2" x 6" Exterior Wall Construction featuring R-22 Insulation
- R-60 blown in Roof Insulation
- Garage ceiling and overhang with livable area above to be R-31 spray foam insulation
- All windows and door openings to be spray foamed
- R-20 basement wall insulation installed approximately full height (4" from the basement floor slab)
- Engineered Floor System (as per plan)
- Classic Municipal Address Plaque & Elegant Coach Lighting (as per plan)
|Number Of Floors:||1|
|Total Finished Area:||2900 sq ft (269 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Parking:||Double Garage Attached|