- ELEV A 2575SQ.FT
- ELEV B 2596 SQ.FT
In the historic village of Kleinburg — once home to Canadian authors, Group of Seven artists and Prime Ministers — Arista has designed this master-planned community to blend into the natural history of this village and embrace the influence of nearby McMichael Art Gallery. The exterior elevations have been designed to reflect the charming stores, cafes and restaurants all in keeping with the characteristics of the village of Kleinburg. Arista has combined this old-world charm with over 70 acres of green space, EnergyStar building standards and upgraded finishes to produce a truly unique and magnificent community.
Appealing Exterior Features & Structural Components
1. 7/8” tongue and grove sub-flooring with sanded joints, glued and fastened with screws for additional stability.
2. Advanced floor joist system utilizing upgraded “Engineered Floor Joist Technology.”
3. ARISTA HOMES builds all exterior walls with 2” X 6” framing.
4. Poured concrete basement floors and foundation walls with damp proofing and drainage membrane to walls.
5. For economical heating, the home will be insulated in accordance with current Energy Star requirements which exceed the current Ontario Building Code specifications including; full height basement insulation, expanding foam insulation to all garage ceilings with finished areas above, and around all windows and doors.
6. Convenient cold cellars where grade permits complete with steel insulated door, floor drains, as per plan and where grade permits.
7. All 30’ & 38’ homes feature 9’ 0” ceilings on the main and second floor, 8’0” in lofts, except where boxes and bulkheads exist, or where mechanical systems require a dropped ceiling. Many designs have double height features, vaulted and cathedral ceilings, as per plan.
8. Should call out that 44’ homes have 10’0” main floor ceilings.
9. Prominent usage of architecturally selected and controlled colour coordinated clay brick, with brick detailing. Stonework and/or stucco as per applicable elevation. Colour, style, materials, and elevations are pre-selected and architecturally controlled to achieve a variety within the streetscape.
10. Durable, maintenance free, pre-finished aluminum or vinyl soffits, fascia, eavestrough, down pipes, and siding – all colour coordinated.
11. Limited life (manufacturer’s warranty), self sealing asphalt shingles accenting metal roof details, as per plan.
12. Prominent insulated entry door with upgraded brush nickel grip set and deadbolt, featuring 1/2 panel glass inserts to all front entry door features, as per plan. Complimenting granite exterior door sills to both front and rear doors for a custom touch.
13. Aluminum/Vinyl railing for both porch (where required by Building Code) and decorative applications.
14. Distinguished sectional steel insulated raised panel roll-up garage door with complimenting glass panels as per plan.
15. Quality colour coordinated, Energy Star labeled vinyl thermopane casement windows throughout (with low ‘E’ argon gas filled). Windows will also come with mullions (bars) on frontal elevations, complete with screens. Applicable Design to receive Garden Doors as per plan. All exterior doors include weather stripping.
16. Vinyl horizontal sliding basement windows 30” x 16” (approximate). Subject to grade. Window wells as required at the discretion of the Vendor. Purchaser accepts the same.
17. The finishing touches of a fully sodded lot complete with patterned patio slab design to front and rear elevation. The basecoat paving is included. All detached homes shall be charged $1,300.00 for top coat on closing.
Kitchen & Baths
1. Quality designed cabinetry with standard laminate counter tops within kitchen (dishwasher space provided) and bathrooms.
2. Extended kitchen upper cabinets throughout all designs. Pantries, breakfast bars & serveries, as per plan.
3. Kitchen faucet to be single lever faucet with pull out veggie spray.
4. Fully enclosed chrome framed glass shower stalls, as per plan.
5. Ceramic wall tiles installed in combination tub and shower enclosures up to but not including ceiling. Where tub and shower stalls are separate, tub areas are tiled to approximately 2 tiles high above tub deck. Glass shower stalls to receive tiled walls only, excluding ceiling.
6. All bathroom tub and shower enclosures to receive “mould resistant drywall”.
7. Mirrors over vanities in all bathrooms. All bathroom vanities to have top drawers or a single bank of drawers on double sink vanities, where sizing permits.
Design Conscious Interior Finishes
1. Sunken or raised foyer, mud room, laundry room, garage entrance landing as per plan (where permitted or dictated by grade). Purchaser accepts the same.
2. Smooth ceilings in kitchen, laundry, bathrooms and kitchen dinette.
3. Spray textured stippled ceilings with 4” smooth border throughout balance of home. Walk-in closets to be stippled only - no border.
4. Decorative columns and complimenting low wall detail, as per plan. All art niches to have MDF ledge and finished detail.
5. Upgraded Colonial trim with 4 1/8” baseboard and 2 3/4” casing to all doorways, windows, and doors. Interior doors to be two panel style.
6. Lever type brushed nickel hardware with complimenting hinges. All low walls are trimmed and painted.
7. All homes to receive an oak staircase - natural finish (veneer risers and stringers) with oak handrail, wood pickets and newel posts to finished areas, as per plan. All upper hallways to receive oak nosing.
8. Direct-Vent gas fireplace with MEDITERRANEAN inspired pre-cast limestone mantel on single sided and corner models, as per plan. Where 3 sided model fireplaces exist, a painted wood cap shall apply.
9. Thoughtful storage considerations with well appointed Linen, Pantries and Mud Room closets, as per plan.
10. All interior trim and doors are painted classic white. The interior walls to be painted from your choice of 1 premium paint colour. (From Builders’ standard samples)
11. Professional home cleaning prior to occupancy, including windows and duct system.
Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
1. Flexible water pipe solution using PEX (polyethylene) to reduce noise and eliminate solder contaminants within plumbing system.
2. Forced air hi-efficiency Energy Star® gas furnace complete with Energy Star® electronic (programmable) thermostat.
3. Energy Star® rated hot water delivery system (on rental basis).
4. Ductwork, in basement, to be sealed for better air flow. All duct work is sized to allow for future central air conditioning.
5. Energy Star® Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) for fresh air exchange, energy efficiency and a healthier home.
6. Energy Star® exhaust fans installed in all finished bathrooms.
7. White kitchen air cleaning hood fan over stove vented to the exterior.
8. Durable stainless steel double ledge back kitchen sink.
9. Provisional rough-in for future dishwasher (electrical run from panel to underside of subfloor located at sink).
10. Two exterior hose bibs are provided, one at rear (or side) and one in garage.
11. Laundry tub includes hot/cold water connections complete with base cabinet for all finished areas (where size permits) for main and 2nd floor applications as per plan.
12. All shower areas to receive the comfort of pressure balance control valves.
13. All sink basins and plumbing fixtures to include the convenience of separate shut-off valves.
14. 3-piece rough-in bathroom in basement (location predetermined and may vary from brochure).
15. Energy Star® Solar Ready conduit provisions for future use from attic to the basement.
16. Low flow shower heads and faucets aerators are designed to conserve water while helping the environment.
Convenient Electrical Appointments
1. Black exterior coach lights on front and rear elevations.
2. 100 amp electrical service with breaker panel. Weatherproof exterior electrical outlets, one at rear of home and one at the front porch.
3. 220 volt Heavy –Duty receptacle for stove and dryer.
4. Ground fault indicator receptacles, as per building code.
5. The security of hard wired visual smoke detectors on all floors and each bedroom, including lower level, and carbon monoxide detector as per code.
6. White Decora light switches and receptacles throughout.
7. Contemporary ceiling fixtures in all bedrooms, hallways, side halls, foyer, kitchen, dinette, living room, den, great room, office, loft, library and family room, as per plan. Dining rooms to receive a stylish chandelier, bathrooms to receive a strip light fixture over the vanity and/or ceiling fixture (excluding powder room- to receive ceiling fixture only).
8. Ceiling mounted light within tiled ensuite shower enclosure (not applicable to glass enclosures).
9. Rough-in for future central vacuum system with dedicated plug within garage (termination of pipe may be in basement, garages or both- as determined by Vendor).
10. Convenient ceiling receptacle in garage for future garage door opener installation.
11. Single switch operating all basement lighting.
12. Energy Star® CFL light bulbs where applicable, helping reduce the greenhouse effect.
1. Minimum 3” wide Engineered Oak hardwood flooring throughout main floor, excluding tiled areas (as per Builders’ standard samples).
2. 40 oz. broadloom with high density under pad throughout second floor and loft where applicable. (As per Builders’ standard samples).
3. A wide assortment of contemporary ceramic tile flooring in foyer, kitchen, dinette, all bathrooms, and finished laundry rooms from Builders’ standard samples.
4. Laminate flooring for finished basement foyers as per plan from Builders’ Standard Samples.
1. Tasteful municipal address stones provided.
2. Vinyl protective membrane covering applied to all accessible balconies, as per plan, to prevent water penetration.
3. Fully drywalled, one coat taped and primed garages, excluding concrete and block walls.
4. Iinsulated garage to house access door installed with dead bolt and safety closer, if grading permits. If grading does not permit, no credits will apply and Purchaser shall accept the same.
1. State of the art integrated Smart Home structured wiring terminating in the “Family Room”. This fully integrated home wiring system will provide the Hi-Tech infrastructure for today’s technological features and expand to give you the ones you may want in the future such as home-office applications, computer local area networks, high speed internet, fax, modem, home entertainment, digital audio/video distribution systems and so much more. Including 1 CAT 5 & 2 RG6 lines.
2. Master bedroom and Family room are pre-wired for cable TV, and the home is pre-wired for 2 telephone locations. All above referenced rough-in locations are predetermined by the Builder.
ARISTA HOMES warranty is backed by the TARION Corporation. Proudly, ARISTA HOMES maintains an outstanding record with TARION and was nominated as a 2016 Finalist for the TARION “Homeowners Choice Awards” in the Large Volume Builder Category. This recognition speaks volumes to ARISTA’s commitment to overall client satisfaction. The ARISTA HOMES Building Program starts with innovative designs, quality construction, complimented by our friendly, reliable and dedicated HomeCare Team.
1. Purchaser(s) accepts that the number of steps to front entrance and rear entrance and side entrance, if applicable, may be increased or decreased depending on final grading.
2. The Purchaser acknowledges that finishing materials contained in any model home or sales office display, including broadloom, furniture, mirrors, fireplaces, electrical fixtures, drapes, ceramic/porcelain flooring, vinyl flooring, hardwood flooring, marble flooring, upgraded kitchen and vanity cabinets and countertops, stained staircase and railing, painting, wall paper, etc., may be for display purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not necessarily be included in the dwelling unit purchased herein, unless expressly called for in this Agreement.
3. Corner lots, townhome end units and priority lots may have special treatments which may require window changes and interior modifications to balance and improve the elevations of the house exposed to the street. The Purchaser accepts such changes as constructed or as necessary.
4. When the Purchaser is buying a house already under construction, Purchaser acknowledges that there may be deviations from the floor plan, elevation or layout of this model and Purchaser agrees to accept such changes as constructed or as necessary.
5. House types and streetscapes are subject to final Architectural approval of the City of Markham, or the Developer’s Architectural Control Architect and final siting, and approval of the Vendor’s Architect.
6. Variations from Vendor’s samples may occur in exterior/interior materials, due to normal production process, availability or site condition.
Two Year Warranty Protection
The home is free from defects in workmanship and materials pertaining to caulking windows and doors so the building prevents water penetrations.
The home if free from defects in workmanship and materials within the distribution of electrical, plumbing and heating systems.
The home is free from defects in workmanship and materials, resulting in the detachment, displacement or deterioration of exterior cladding.
Violations of the Ontario Building Code’s Health and Safety provisions.
Warranties are limited to the requirements established by the TARION Corporation Plan Act. Seven Year Warranty Protection (Major Structural) A Major Structural Defect is defined in the TARION Corporation Plan Act as;
A defect in workmanship and materials that result in the failure of a load-bearing part of the home’s structure, or any defect in workmanship or material that adversely affects your use of the building as a home.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2575 sq ft (239 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Other Rooms:||Computer Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room, Kitchen, and Living Room|