*Includes 1415 sq. ft. of finished lower level
EXTERIOR AND CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- All elevations, exterior colors and materials are architecturally controlled.
- Manufactured Stone/ Quality clay brick including keystones and decorative moldings as per applicable model.
- Foundations wrapped with drainage panel to help protect from water penetration.
- Engineered wood floor systems.
- All subfloors are 3/4″ tongue and groove, glued and screwed.
- Pre-engineered and pre-fabricated main roof trusses with 3/8″ roof plywood sheathing.
- Limited lifetime warranty, self-sealing asphalt shingles
- Decorative architectural columns, low maintenance, prefinished railings and pickets as per elevations and grade requirements.
- Low maintenance prefinished aluminum soffit, fascia, eaves trough and downpipes.
- Quality, thermally sealed, double glazed, vinyl casement windows with removable screens on all operational windows.
- All windows and doors are foam insulated in place.
- Low maintenance structural vinyl basement windows.
- Quality vinyl or insulated garden doors with glass lights to exterior or as per applicable model.
- Solid core front entry door as per applicable model with satin nickel front entry door grip set with dead bolt.
- All building envelope perforations, windows and exterior entry doors to be fully caulked.
- Garage door opener for each garage door.
- Quality insulated coach house style garage doors with lights as per applicable model.
- Paved driveway with basecoat and asphalt topcoat.
- Two exterior frost free hose bibs (one in the garage and one at the rear of the home)
- Exterior GFI receptacles; 1 at front porch; 1 at rear porch; seasonal soffit receptacle.
- Decorative stone house number plaque.
- 25 Year Asphalt Roofing Shingles.
- Approximately 10′ high ceilings Main Level, 9′ Second Level and 9” Basement excluding mechanical and structural obstructions.
- One full 3 piece bathroom for each bedroom as per applicable model.
- Stain finished all oak main floor staircase.
- Stain finished oak railings profile with wrought iron pickets.
- White Decora receptacles and switches throughout.
- Fully finished basement with 3-piece bathroom.
- Cold cellar in basement completed with steel insulated door.
- 3 Telephone and 3 cable rough-ins, one in each of the Kitchen, Great Room and Master Bedroom.
- 4 Cat5 data rough-Ins for future home computer.
- Central vacuum rough-in, dropped to Lower Level and out to garage.
- Rough-In security for Lower and Main Level operable windows and entry doors. Wiring dropped to Lower Level only.
- Electrical receptacles (2) in garage with two door operators.
- 36″ direct vent gas fireplace, with stone surround mantle and front glass panel, ceramic log and wall switch In Great Room.
- 200 amp electrical, service with circuit breakers.
- Main Level laundry room as per applicable model.
- Water resistant drywall for ceramic tiles al tub surrounds and showers where applicable.
- Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathrooms.
- Above stove exhaust fan vent opening.
- Electrical bell door chime at front door.
- Individual gas, hydro and water services.
- 7 1/4″ paint grade baseboards throughout main floor, second floor and basement level
- Combo casing all windows, interior and exterior doors and arches.
- 8′ tall Interior doors on main floor, 7’ tall interior doors on second floor and basement level.
- Master Bedroom with tray ceiling to approximate 10’ at highest level.
- Satin nickel finish Interior hardware with lever style door handles throughout.
- Semi-gloss latex paint to all interior wood trim.
- Quality latex paint to walls throughout.
- Smooth ceilings on main floor and second floor and basement.
GOURMET KITCHEN APPOINTMENTS
- BUILDERS APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Wolf Sub-zero Fridge, Wolf gas Range, DISHWASHER, WASHER AND DRYER
- Purchaser’s choice of deluxe maple cabinetry in Kitchen with 41″ tall uppers in kitchen with granite countertops from Builder’s standard samples as per applicable model.
- Extended breakfast counter on Kitchen Island with 2 capped ceiling outlets with switch for future lighting over Kitchen Island as per applicable model.
- Full bank of drawers.
- Under mount stainless sink with chrome single hole pullout faucet and sprayer.
- Choice of quality knobs and handles in polished or brushed finish.
- 220 volt: dedicated electrical outlet for range, Dedicated outlet for refrigerator.
- Split receptacles at counters for small appliances.
- Standard exhaust hood fan over stove with 6’-8’ expandable opening vented to the exterior.
- Solid hardwood floors on main floor, second floor and finished lower level from Builder’s standard samples.
- Marble floors in Main Floor Foyer.
- Quality ceramic tile in Kitchen and Breakfast, Powder Room, Mud Room and Side Entry, Main Level Laundry, Ensuite and Bathrooms as per applicable model from Builder’s standard samples
- Forced air high efficiency furnace with standard HRV unit
- Efficient Air conditioner sized per Model.
- Rental gas hot water heater.
- Deadbolt locks for all entry doors.
- Single lever locking systems on all windows.
- Hard Wired smoke detectors on each level.
- Hardwired carbon monoxide detectors.
- Designer selected light fixtures In Kitchen, Bedrooms, Great Room, Main Level Laundry Room and finished basement areas;
- Light fixtures in Halls and Walk-In Closets as per applicable model.
- Water proof lights in all shower locations completed with separate switch.
- Bathrooms with strip lighting over ·vanities.
- Exterior decorative light fixtures at front and rear where indicated on drawings.
- Dining/Living Rooms/Open to above entries to receive one switched celling outlet completed with prefinished white cover Plate completed with switched wall outlets.
- Open to celling above entry to have wall sconce.
- 4 LED Exterior pot Lights on lower soffit.
- Quality maple cabinetry from Builder’s standard samples.
- Granite stone countertops with under mount sinks in all bathrooms.
- Polished or brushed finish vanity knobs and handles.
- White acrylic bathtub with designer ceramic tile tub surround in various colours as per Builder’s standard samples.
- White acrylic free-standing soaker tub in Ensuite with designer ceramic tiles and separate shower stall as per Applicable plan.
- Full length mirror over vanity with strip lighting.
- Single lever polished chrome vanity faucet.
- Pressure balanced, single lever polished chrome shower and bathtub faucets.
- White porcelain water saver toilets and vanity sink with pop-up drain.
- Ground fault electrical receptacle.
- Built-in cabinets with uppers in Laundry Room unless noted otherwise as par applicable plan.
- Hot and cold water supply in recessed wall box for Main Level Laundry Room only.
- 220 volts dedicated electrical outlet for dryer.
- Exterior exhaust for dryer.
TARION STANDARD WARRANTY COVERAGE
- As insured and backed by Tarion.
- 1-year-materials and workmanship
- 2-year-plumbing/heating and electrical systems and building envelope
- 7-year-major structural
COLOUR SELECTION AND FINISHINGS
- All Colour and finishing selections are to be made at Grandfield Homes Decor Center and Builder’s standard Samples.
- Refer to Agreement of Purchase and Sale for details and disclaimers.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||5060 sq ft (470 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||5|