The Oak Manor Town home collection is a new and rare opportunity in Richmond Hill. As the most recent addition to ACORN’s Oak Knoll community, these luxury residences are set in a landscape of scenic hills and mature trees, surrounding 75 acres of reserved green space. The 20'-lot residence—featuring classic architecture with refined stone, brick exteriors, and spacious entryways—bring a note of distinction to this unique neighbourhood.
- Acorn’s exterior elevations offer elegance and classically appointed details such as clay brick, coloured mortar and enriched stone with accent stone detail, elegant high quality dentil board, porch columns, porticos, decorative trim and other unique materials, as per model elevation and design.
- Exterior colour schemes are coordinated in keeping with the community Urban
- Architectural design guideline to ensure an esthetically harmonious streetscape.
- Acorn’s signature municipal address plaque, made of custom cast stone with a distinctive mould surround.
- Maintenance free low-e argon filled thermo glazed vinyl casement windows throughout (except basement), with muntin bars (front elevations only) between glass panes, as per elevation. Screens on all operable windows.
- Handsome energy saving insulated front entry door with full height sidelights and transom, as per model design.
- Brushed nickel hardware at the front entry door including grip set and deadbolt.
- Six foot vinyl patio door leading to yard at rear of house, as per model design.
- Garage to house entry door where grade permits, as per model design.
- Carriage style sectional clad-wood garage doors with glass inserts, as per model design.
- Porch and garage light fixtures in black cast aluminum.
- Poured concrete basement walls with enhanced protection against water penetration. Reinforced concrete basement and garage floors.
- Reinforced poured concrete front porch including poured concrete steps, and precast concrete walkway to front door, as per model design.
- Structural framing includes 2”x 6” wood exterior walls. 3/8” plywood roof sheathing on engineered roof trusses. Engineered floor joists with 3/4” tongue and groove sub floors. Sub floor is screwed down in all areas, except areas covered with ceramic flooring.
- Fully insulated exterior walls R-24, R-50 attic insulation, and R-20 basement walls.
- Maintenance free aluminum eaves trough, downspouts, soffits and fascia.
- Architecturally textured laminate roof shingles with manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Paved driveways, two coats, one year apart.
- Fully sodded lot, graded according to approved municipal grading plans.
- Rear wood deck where required by grade on lookout lots, with steps to grade.
PREMIUM INTERIOR FEATURES
- Nine foot ceilings on main floor.
- Smooth finished ceilings in kitchen and breakfast area, laundry room, and all bathrooms.
- Beautiful oak staircase with oak treads, oak veneer stringers and risers, all in a natural finish as per model design;.
- Oak 1-3/4” pickets, 3” railing and 3-1/2” newel posts, supported by oak nosing, all in a natural oak finish from Vendor’s standard samples, as per model design.
- Acorn’s special traditional height overdoor pediment above all main floor windows, doors and archways (excluding patio door, garage man door and laundry room), with enhanced traditional style windowsills on main floor.
- Traditionally proportioned trim including 2-3/4” colonial casing and 4-1/2” colonial baseboard throughout.
- All archways trimmed on main and second floor.
- Distinctive “Claremont” series interior doors, including closets, as per model design.
- Brushed nickel lever door hardware and hinges throughout.
- Shelving in all closets including linen closet.
- Purchasers can select one paint colour fromVendor’s standard colours for all walls in
- a washable flat finish. All trim and doors to be painted white in a semi-gloss finish.
KITCHEN, BATHROOM & LAUNDRY
- Premium kitchen cabinets with extended tall upper cabinets from Vendor’s standard samples, as per model design.
- 3/4” Granite kitchen counter from Vendor’s standard samples, as per model design.
- Double stainless steel under mount kitchen sink and MOEN single lever chrome faucet with pull out vegetable spray, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Plumbing and electrical rough-in for future dishwasher.
- Premium bathroom vanity cabinets from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Full width vanity mirrors in all bathrooms to vanity light height.
- Oval or roman tub and separate ensuite shower stall with fully tiled walls and ceiling in master ensuite, as per model design.
- Metal framed glass shower door and recessed shower light for master ensuite shower.
- Decorative chrome towel bar, towel ring and tissue holder in all bathrooms.
- Temperature control with water pressure balancing valve in all showers.
- Single lever MOEN faucets in bathrooms and powder room from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Elegant pedestal sink and separate oval mirror in powder room.
- Decorative chrome towel bar and tissue holder in powder room.
- Hot and cold water shut-off valves for all faucets.
- Main or second floor laundry room includes upper cabinets and a base cabinet with white fiberglass tub and MOEN chrome faucet, as per model design.
- Ceramic floor tile in foyer, laundry room, powder room, all bathrooms, and finished basement foyer, selected from Vendor’s standard samples, as per model design.
- 2-1/4” x 3/4” oak hardwood flooring in a natural finish throughout ground floor in all non-tiled areas and staircase landings (not including basement stair) from Vendor’s standard samples, as per model design.
- Hardwood staircase landings (not including basement stair) in a natural finish, as per model design.
- 40oz. carpet with foam under-pad installed wall to wall in all second floor non-tiled areas from Vendor’s standard samples, as per model design.
MECHANICAL & PLUMBING
- ENERGY STAR ® qualified home.
- Energy saving forced-air high efficiency gas furnace with electronically commutated motor (ECM).
- Energy Recovery Ventilation System (ERV) partially-ducted system.
- All ducts are professionally cleaned prior to closing.
- Energy saving exhaust fan in laundry room and all bathrooms.
- Energy saving exhaust fan over future kitchen stove with a six inch duct vented to exterior.
- Energy efficient hot water tank (rental basis).
- Two frost-free exterior hose bibs, located in garage and at rear of house.
- Rough-in 3 piece bathroom (drains only) in basement.
- Central air conditioning.
- Every home receives an independent third party blower-door test to verify air tightness of the home.
- 100 AMP electrical services with circuit breakers and copper wiring throughout.
- Switch controlled split outlets in great room, as per model design.
- Door chime at front entry door.
- Switch controlled exterior electrical outlet for future holiday lighting conveniently located in ceiling of front porch.
- White Decora style switch and receptacle plate covers throughout.
- Heavy duty stove receptacle.
- Heavy duty outlet and exterior vent for dryer.
- Electrical outlet conveniently located near the electrical panel.
- Electrical outlet located in garage and rear of dwelling.
- Ceiling mounted electrical outlet for future garage door opener.
- Bathroom and exterior duplex receptacles protected by ground fault interrupter.
- Smoke detector on all levels (including bedrooms) and carbon monoxide detector on all levels, each on a separate circuit.
- Rough-in for 3 CAT 5 wiring completed with telephone jacks and 3 cable TV outlets complete with finished plates. Locations to be selected by Purchaser.
- Rough-in for future security alarm system.
- Rough-in for future central vacuum system, with cover plates for all outlets.
COLOUR SELECTIONS & FINISHINGS
- To assist our Purchasers in the completion of their interior colour selections and the selection of upgrades, ACORN provides the services of an interior decorator.
- Your New Acorn Home is protected under the Ontario New Home Warranties Plan
- Act (ONHWP Act) as administered by TARION.
- Specification subject to change without notice. E.& O. E. Version: January 10, 2017
|Number Of Floors:||2.0|
|Total Finished Area:||1824 sq ft (169 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|
|Parking:||Single Garage Attached|