A VISION OF ASPIRATIONAL LIVING.Near Pickering, and nestled by both rural communities plus one-of-two designated urban growth centres in Durham Region, New Seaton is set to become a new benchmark in urban sustainability.
The Central Pickering Development Plan has put forth a comprehensive strategy for New Seaton. The intent is a sustainable urban community seamlessly intertwined with a thriving agricultural community.
It’s a vision of a walkable, transitsupportive space offering an active street life, with an equally robust natural life. With valleys, wetlands and woodlots well within its scope, the extensive Natural Heritage System makes New Seaton that much more appealing.
• All references to sizes, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/brand/industry names or terms may be subject to change or variation within generally accepted industry standards & tolerances. Measurements may be converted from imperial to metric or vice versa & actual product size may vary slightly as a result.
• All references to features and finishes are as per applicable plan or elevation and each item may not be applicable to every home. Locations of features and finishes are as per applicable plan or at the Vendors’ sole discretion.
• All features and finishes where Purchasers are given the option to select the style and/or colour shall be from the Vendor’s predetermined standard selections.
• Any brand name features and/or finishes may be substituted by other brand name features and finishes provided they are of equal or better quality.
1. Architecturally controlled streetscape with pleasing exterior colour schemes, styles, materials and elevations.
2. Clay brick and/or stone and/or stucco and/or vinyl siding panel exteriors.
3. Soldier coursing, exterior columns, arches, keystones and other detailing.
4. Precast concrete and/or stucco windowsills, headers and entrance arches.
5. Upgraded Architectural Shingles (Limited Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty).
6. Maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts as per elevation.
7. Sectional pre finished insulated roll-up garage doors with heavyduty springs and decorative glazing.
8. Decorative exterior lights on front façade.
9. Fully sodded lot.
10. Fully paved driveway.
11. Garage walls and ceiling to be fully drywalled and left unfinished.
DOORS AND WINDOWS
12. Casement windows throughout (excluding basement windows). All windows to be Low E, Argon gas filled. Operable windows are screened. Internal aluminum grilles on all front elevations (front, side and rear for corner conditions).
13. Insulated front door.
14. Satin Nickel finish front door grip-set.
15. Exterior garden and/or french and/or vinyl sliding door at rear as per plan.
16. 9’ ceilings on main floor and 8’ ceilings on second floor. The above excludes all low headroom areas due to mechanical and/or dropped areas.
17. 5-1/4” colonial style baseboards throughout with 3” casings on all main and second floor windows, doorways and flat arches.
18. Interior doors and trim to be painted white.
19. Wired shelving installed in all closets.
20. Interior walls to be painted warm grey.
21. Natural finish oak pickets and handrails from first to second floor and from main floor to basement door. Purchaser’s choice of R5 Black Metal pickets or R3 1-3/4” oak pickets.
22. Natural finish oak veneer staircases (not including basement staircase).
23. Two Panel smooth style interior doors with satin nickel finish, interior hinges, locks and lever handles.
• Flat wall or corner gas fireplace will receive a stone cast mantle.
• 2 sided gas (see thru) fireplace is raised 2’ off the ground and receives a picture frame trim surround w/ 4pcs of marble per side.
25. Interior decorative smooth columns. Sizes vary according to structural requirements.
26. Smooth finish ceilings on main level (excluding open to above areas). Second floor ceilings to be stipple sprayed with smooth borders with the exception of bathrooms and laundry rooms, which have a smooth finish.
27. Cold Cellar provided in basement with weather-stripping solid core door, light, floor drain and vents (as per plan).
28. 3/4” x 3-5/16”” natural oak engineered flooring on main level (excluding all tiled areas). Purchasers choice of laminate (all available colours) or Group ‘A’ Berber carpeting with standard underpad (one colour and no partial areas) on second floor (excluding tiled areas).
29. Porcelain tile flooring in all tiled areas (as per plan).
30. Porcelain wall tiles in all bathtub enclosures up to the ceiling (excluding master ensuite tub). Separate shower stalls to include the ceiling.
31. Master Ensuite separate shower stalls with 4 inch shower pot light and clear glass Frameless shower door.
32. White pedestal sinks in all powder rooms.
33. Single lever Delta faucets with mechanical pop-ups in all bathrooms. As per Vendor’s standard selection. 34. Master Ensuite Freestanding Mirolin Brooke Tub with deck mount faucet.
35. Deep acrylic soaker tubs throughout.
36. Vanity mirrors in all bathrooms. 24” x 42” mirrors over each sink in all bathrooms with vanity strip lighting above.
37. Flat panel oak or maple cabinetry with laminate countertops.
38. Porcelain sinks in all bathrooms.
39. Strip lighting in all second floor bathrooms (excluding powder room).
40. Flat panel Oak or Maple kitchen cabinets with Taller Upper Cabinets.
41. Group 1 Granite countertops from builders standard selection.
42. Stainless steel undermount kitchen sink.
43. Single lever Delta kitchen faucet with integrated pull-out spray.
44. Rough in electrical and plumbing supply for dishwasher.
CONVENIENCE AND SECURITY
45. Five cable and telephone rough-in’s (Locations to be determined at Grand Alarms appointment).
46. All ducts are professionally cleaned prior to occupancy.
47. Rough-in central vacuum system (terminated at garage).
48. Door chime at front entry door.
49. Monitored security system available through builder’s supplier. Must be ordered by purchaser (see sales representative for details).
NATURAL GAS, ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING DETAILS
50. 200 AMP service.
51. Gas line to rear (capped) for future barbeque hook-up.
52. Weatherproof exterior electrical outlets, one at rear, one at front entry and one on accessible front balconies.
53. One electrical outlet in garage (one per garage door).
54. One electrical outlet in garage ceiling (one per garage door).
55. Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) partially ducted system.
56. Ceiling light fixtures in all rooms with the exception of living rooms and open to above family rooms which will receive a wall switched outlet.
57. White Decora plugs and switches throughout (excluding fireplace switch).
58. Ductwork sized for future air conditioning.
59. Two exterior water taps.
60. 3 piece rough-in (drain pipes only) for future basement bathroom.
61. Rough-in for future vehicle charging station.
62. High efficiency heating system.
63. Poured concrete basement walls with heavy-duty damp proofing with drainage layer.
64. Poured concrete porch (as per plan).
65. All finished interior walls and ceilings to be drywall construction.
66. Engineered Floor Joists. Sub-floor to be nailed, glued, sanded and screwed.
67. Spray foam insulation minimizing air penetration in garage ceiling below livable areas as well as all cantilevered areas.
68. The Tarion Warranty Corporation backs Aspen Ridge Homes with the following warranties: The home is free from: 3defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year. 3defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two years on electrical, plumbing and heating distribution systems. Any water penetration through exterior cladding, windows, doors and exterior caulking. 3major structural defects for a period of seven years. Please refer to your home owner information package and/or visit tarion.com for further details. STANDARD FINISHED BASEMENT
69. 5-1/4” colonial style baseboards with 3” casings
70. Site Standard Wired shelving installed in all closets
71. Interior doors and trim to be painted white
72. Interior walls to be painted warm grey
73. Two Panel smooth style interior doors with Satin Nickel finish interior hardware
74. Stipple spray finished ceilings with smooth border
75. Carpeted Staircase (Group ‘A’ Berber) with site standard Natural Finish Oak Stringer & Handrail
76. Site standard Porcelain floor tile in bathroom
77. 8mm Laminate Flooring (all available colours) throughout excluding tiled areas
78. Site standard Porcelain wall tile in Shower (includes site standard marble shower door jambs)
79. Site standard light fixtures and receptacles as required by code
80. Dedicated outlet for future under counter bar fridge.
81. Hard wired Smoke detectors in each bedroom along with a combination smoke/c.o. detector in hallway
82. 4 inch Shower Pot light on separate switch
83. Site standard bathroom fixtures and faucet
84. Site standard vanity cabinetry & laminate countertop
85. Site standard vanity mirror
86. Site Standard cabinetry at Wet Bar Cabinets with Laminate Countertop
87. Stainless steel drop in Bar sink and faucet
88. Vacuum outlet(s) as required (all vacuum pipes are collected and terminated at garage)
89. Heat supply & return registers as per approved HVAC layouts
90. Rough-in Line Set for future air conditioner
91. Rough-in for future stackable washer/dryer inclusive of electrical provisions, dryer vent and exhaust fan.
92. Poured Concrete Walk-up Staircase to rear (not applicable on Walkout Basement) including site standard exterior railing, insulated entry door with half-lite and site standard deadbolt & passage, site standard coach light on separate switch.
93. Oversized Basement Windows
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||3297 sq ft (306 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||2|