New 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath Residential Detached - Oakville in the The Preserve Community.
Residential Detached, 2 Storey
|Model Name:||The Sumac B (Lot 215/312B)|
• Superior architecturally designed elevations with stucco, stone, clay brick, stone accents and other accent details in other materials on front and rear elevations as per model type (actual detailing may vary from Artists’ concept and subject to grade conditions). Lintels have prime coat only.
• Exterior colour packages are pre-determined and pre-selected by lot and cannot be altered.
• Maintenance free vinyl casement or thermo-fixed glass windows throughout with exterior transom, elliptical and half round windows and grilles at front and rear elevations as per model type.
• High quality vinyl basement windows.
• Metal insulated front entry door(s) with weather-stripping as per model type.
• Self sealing quality 25-year roof shingles from Vendor’s pre-determined colour packages.
• Maintenance-free aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts.
• Aluminum exterior railing as per model type and if required due to grade condition.
• Sliding patio door(s) with screen or French door(s) as per model type.
• Sectional roll-up garage door(s) with decorative windows, as per model type.
• Three (3) exterior hose bibs (one in garage, one at rear and one at side).
• Professionally graded and sodded lot.
• Precast slab walkway from driveway to front porch.
• Precast slabs at rear patio with steps as required.
• Asphalt paved driveway (as per municipal requirements). Vendor not responsible for future settlement.
• Black exterior coach lamps on front and rear elevations, including light at side and rear door(s), as per model type.
• Where grading requires a deck, the Vendor will provide a 5' x 7' (approximate size) wood deck with stairs. Premiums may apply.
• For walk out basement condition the Vendor will provide:
• Basement sliding patio door or French door(s) as per model type.
• Upgraded rear basement vinyl casement windows.
• A 5'x7'(approximate size) wood balcony off main floor rear door and an additional exterior light and electrical outlet, as per model type.
• Premiums may apply.
• Door from garage to house subject to grade and municipal approval.
• Side entry door(s) to house, as per model type, subject to grade and municipal approval
• Gas line at rear of home for barbecue connection.
INTERIOR TRIM & FEATURES
• 10' ceilings on main floor. As per model type.
• Most main floor archways to be trimmed and raised to complement 10' ceilings, as per plan and model type.
• Trimmed half walls and ledges as per model type.
• Aristocrat paint grade trim +/-2 ¾" casing and +/- 5 ¼" baseboards with colonial doors and/or sliders, as per model type.
• Natural stairs with oak treads and oak veneer risers and stringers from first to second floor and loft (as per plan) with natural +/- 1 ¾" oak pickets and +/- 2 ¼" handrail, as per model type.
• All interior doors to have brushed nickel lever hardware.
• Natural gas fireplace with white lacquer cabinet or standard marble insert with white lacquer mantel as per model type. Note: two-sided fireplaces will have white lacquer mantels.
• All ducts to be cleaned prior to closing.
• All interior walls to be finished with one choice of paint from Vendor’s samples.
• Wood trim and interior doors painted white from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Kitchen, bathrooms and finished laundry rooms to be painted (from Vendor’s standard samples).
• Smooth ceilings on main floor.
• Stippled ceilings with smooth borders on second floor and loft area as per model type. (Second floor bathrooms and laundry rooms to have smooth ceiling as per model type).
• Choice of 12" x 12" or 13" x 13" ceramic flooring in front foyer, main hall, kitchen and breakfast/dinette areas, all bathrooms, powder room, main or second floor laundry room, garage door landing and basement stair mid-landing from Vendor’s standard samples, as per model type.
• Natural pre-finished 2 ½" x ¾" oak strip hardwood on main floor, and second floor hall, save and except tiled areas, as per model type.
• 40 oz. broadloom in one (1) colour on second floor and loft save and except hardwood and tiled areas, from Vendor’s standard samples, as per model type.
• Quality foam underpad for all carpeted areas.
• Quality custom crafted cabinetry selected from Vendor’s standard samples with provision for dishwasher.
• Breakfast bar and island, as per model type.
• Extra height kitchen cabinets with decorative crown molding to complement 10' ceilings (no bulkheads where possible).
• Double stainless steel kitchen ledgeback sink with pull-down faucet. Rough-in dishwasher includes plumbing and electrical only, with space for dishwasher, cabinet not included.
• Decorative door panels on island return as per model type.
• Choice of granite countertop from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Stainless steel exhaust hood fan over stove with six (6) inch duct to exterior.
• Rough-in 3-piece washroom in basement.
• All bathroom fixtures to be white.
• Master ensuite to feature a frameless glass shower with shower door in clear glass and chrome trim. Shower to include ceramic tiles on walls and ceiling with recessed shower light, as per model type.
• Custom quality vanities selected from Vendor’s standard samples, except where pedestal sinks are indicated.
• Choice of cultured marble countertop from Vendor’s standard samples in all bathrooms (except where pedestal sinks are indicated).
• Wall mirrors in all bathrooms.
• White ceramic accessories (toilet paper holder and towel bar) in all bathrooms.
• Decorator ceramic wall tiles in tub and shower enclosure, including ceiling.
• Where tub and shower stalls are separate, tub enclosure is tiled to approximately 16" above tub.
• Marble threshold and jambs in all shower stalls.
• Acrylic tub as per model type.
• Single lever faucet in tubs and showers, as per model type, excluding acrylic tub.
• Powder room to have levered faucet. All other bathrooms to have single lever faucet.
• Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Strip lighting above vanities and pedestal.
• Pressure balancing fixtures in all showers.
• Laundry area, as per model type.
• Laundry area with tub and connections for water and drain for washing machine, as per model type. Main floor laundry rooms do not have floor drains.
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
• Forced air High-Efficiency gas furnace with electronic ignition and heat recovery ventilation unit.
• The Purchaser acknowledges that the condensing water heating equipment is on a rental program.
• Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling where home design accommodates a room over garage as per model type.
• All homes are Energy Star Qualified and performance tested by a third party to meet superior standards in energy efficiency.
• Concrete basement walls with foundation wrap to enhance overall water resistance.
• Engineered Floor System – sub-floor is glued, screwed and sanded prior to finishing
• Windows and exterior doors sealed with high quality caulking.
• Quality 2' x 6' exterior wall wood frame construction, as per model type.
• Garage to be completely drywalled.
• 150 AMP electrical service.
• Weatherproof GFI exterior electrical outlet located at the rear and front porch.
• White Decora switches and receptacles throughout.
• Quality ceiling light fixtures with CFL light bulbs, provided in foyer, main hall, loft, great room, kitchen, family, study, and all bedrooms, as per model type.
• Smoke detectors provided as per Ontario Building Code.
• Carbon monoxide detector as per Ontario Building Code.
• All bathroom electrical duplex receptacles protected by ground fault interrupter.
• Rough-in electrical outlet(s) for future installation of garage door opener(s).
• Door chimes provided. • Rough-in for Central Vacuum.
• Rough-in Security System. Full security system provided if monitored by Vendor’s supplier.
• Complete central air conditioning.
SMART HOME WIRING
• Our Smart Home Wiring Package provides an infrastructure network for Video/Cable TV Distribution, Computer networking, High Speed phone lines and Home Automation provided by Wide Band Width Video Cable and High Speed Data Cabling in two (2) locations in your home.
• In addition to a Smart Home Wiring Package, we include: pre-wiring for telephone lines in family room and/or great room, kitchen and all bedrooms and rough-in cable T.V. in family room and/or great room and master bedroom.
All homes covered by TARION WARRANTY CORPORATION for 7-year major structural and 2 year limited warranties and one (1) year Builder’s comprehensive warranty. For full coverage and warranty details refer to agreement of purchase and sale.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2403 sq ft (223 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||1|