New 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath Residential Detached - Oakville in the Ivy Rouge Community.
Residential Detached, 2 Storey
|Builder:||Rosehaven Homes Limited|
1. “Formal French Provincial”, “Classic English Tudor” & “Contemporary” architectural designs finished with Stone & genuine clay brick (precast detailing such as: arches, keystones, banding & sills), Stucco & “Longboard style” siding. Stucco areas receive decorative “maintenance free” stucco trim & frieze board. Elevations are complimented with painted/prefinished and/or stucco decorative exterior columns and black metal railing, as per front elevation.
2. Architecturally controlled colour schemes from Rosehaven’s selections. (Townhome blocks & “Live/Work” blocks pre-determined by Rosehaven)
3. Brick soldier coursing with steel lintels above all second & third floor windows, as per elevation.
4. Copper coloured or painted metal roofs, parapets & eyebrows, as per plan & elevations.
5. Pre-finished maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough, downspouts and ceilings of covered porches/balconies.
6. Self-sealing shingled roof. (Limited lifetime Manufacturer’s warranty)
7. Transitional or Contemporary house number on front elevation, and rear for all “Rear lane” designs, location determined by Rosehaven.
8. Fully sodded front, rear and side yards, (side yards: where continued growth will permit, otherwise gravel will be installed at Rosehaven’s sole discretion).
9. Decorative “Flagstone style” patio slab/tiles from front door to driveway on all homes with garage at front; from front door to sidewalk on all “Rear lane” designs; from front door to driveway and sidewalk on all “Live/Work” units; plus patio tiles will be installed at any patio door and/or French door leading to “back yard/courtyard” space. (Rosehaven determines number of tiles.)
10. Two coat paved driveway, at no additional cost.
EXTERIOR WINDOWS AND DOORS
11. Maintenance free vinyl Casement windows with Low E glass, Argon gas and warm edge spacers throughout, basement/lower level windows are vinyl sliding windows with Low E glass & warm edge spacers only. All operating windows have screens. Front elevation windows to receive decorative grills, as per elevation. All windows are Energy Star® qualified.
12. “Work Area” of the Live/Work units will have fixed, metal frame windows. Windows are Energy Star® qualified.
13. Front elevation windows to have decorative grills, as per elevation.
14. “Transom height” windows to all ground floor side and rear windows, at the discretion of Rosehaven Homes.
15. Eight foot (8’0”) tall painted metal insulated front entry door(s) with a glass panel insert, and “Satin Nickel” finish grip set with deadbolt lock, as per plan/elevation. Where a single front entry door is shown (with or without a sidelight) the door will be thirty-six inches (36”) wide, as per plan/elevation.
16. “Work Area” of Live/Work units will receive metal framed entry door (approximately 9’0” tall by 36” wide) complete with hardware.
17. Quality painted sectional roll up metal insulated garage doors, equipped with high-quality, heavy duty springs and lifelong rust resistant door hardware, and window-lites, as per elevation.
18. Metal insulated interior garage access door (where grade permits, less than 2 risers into house) complete with safety door closure.
19. Access door from “Work Area” of Live/Work units to residential area will be metal fire rated door.
20. Six foot (6’0”) wide vinyl sliding patio door with transom window above and/or French door with transom window above on ground floor, as per plan.
21. Ten Foot (10’0”) high smooth ceilings throughout ground floor of
41’ Detached. (Some ceiling areas may be lower due to mechanical, structural or decorative elements including but not limited to dropped ceiling areas)
22. Nine Foot (9’0”) high smooth ceilings throughout the ground floor of 35’ Detached, 31’ Detached, 25’ Traditional Townes, 21’ Courtyard Townes, 21’ Rear Lane Townes (and main floor of 3 storey rear lane townhomes) and residential area of “Live/Work” units. (Some ceilings areas may be lower due to mechanical, structural or decorative elements including but not limited to dropped ceiling areas).
23. “Work Area” will receive Twelve Foot (12’0”) high drywalled ceiling (taped and primed only). (Some ceiling areas may be lower due to mechanical, structural or decorative elements including but not limited to dropped ceiling areas)
24. Eight foot (8’0”) high sprayed stippled ceilings with a 3” smooth border to 2nd floor ceilings to all 2 storey designs and 3rd floor to all three storey designs.
25. Coffered ceilings trimmed half walls and trimmed ledges, as per plan.
26. Raised 9’0” Smooth Coffered Ceilings in master bedrooms, (ceiling inside coffered only receives a smooth finish), as indicated on plan.
27. Smooth finish 7’0” tall “Carrara” interior passage & closet doors complete with “Satin Nickel” finish hinges and lever handles. Privacy door locks on all bathrooms.
28. Interior Shaker style, full clear glass French door (as per plan) .
29. 5 1/4” step bevel baseboards & 3 1/2” step bevel casing on all window frames, archways & doors throughout all finished areas.
30. Oak Staircase, natural finish in finished areas only. (Veneer stringers & risers)
31. Oak 2 3/4” grooved handrail with square newel posts & oak nosing, with choice of 1 3/4” square oak pickets or straight black metal pickets, all oak finished natural, to finished areas as per plan.
32. Single sided gas fireplace with Transitional upscale white semi-gloss cabinet or mantle & legs, as per plan.
33. Interior walls, interior trim and doors (in all finished areas) to be painted “Chantilly Lace” throughout including 3” smooth borders on stippled ceilings. All interior walls to be finished in a washable acrylic paint.
34. All interior paints, varnishes, stains and sealers are Low VOC.
35. Wire shelving to all closets including linen and walk in pantries, as per plan. 36. Basement/Lower level Cold cellar, complete with weather-stripped steel insulated door, vent, and an electrical light, as per plan.
37. 12’ x 24” (Level 4) stacked imported ceramic floor tile in foyer, kitchen, breakfast/dinette, serveries, sun lounge, mud rooms, all bathrooms, and finished laundry rooms, as per plan.
38. 4” X 3/4” wide plank pre-finished Engineered Natural Oak flooring throughout the standard finished areas of the home, excluding all bedrooms and upper hallway, and where tile is laid, (dimensions are approximate).
39. 30 oz. Berber carpet with 1/4” underpad OR 40 oz. Nylon carpet with 1/2” chip foam underpad to all bedrooms and upper hallway, as per plan. Purchaser to have choice of one colour selections.
40. No flooring will be installed in the “Work Area” of the “Live/Work” units. 41. Metal edge is installed where carpet abuts ceramic tile and where ceramic tile abuts hardwood flooring.
42. Quality cabinetry with extended upper kitchen cabinets (approximately 33% more upper storage) including crown moulding, base cabinetry including one bank of drawers. Choice of Maple or Oak veneer doors and Laminate doors as displayed in Décor Studio.
43. Full depth fridge upper with crown moulding & fridge gables as required, as per plan.
44. Stone kitchen countertop with mitre edge: choice of New White Granite, Uba Tuba Granite, Nero Impala Granite, Baltic Brown Granite or Istria Quartz.
45. Stainless steel finish, double bowl, undermount kitchen sink.
46. KOHLER polished chrome pull-down spray, single lever faucet.
47. Stainless finish hood exhaust fan with vent to exterior (6” ducting).
48. Rough-In dishwasher provisions include open space in cabinetry, breaker and sealed junction box for future dishwasher.
49. Fixed electrical outlet on a non-moveable/secured kitchen island and on a Peninsula over 3’0”, located at counter level. Electrical for fridge & stove. Electrical outlets at counter level (Counter level electrical outlets within one meter of the kitchen sink are protected by GFIC).
BATHROOM AND LAUNDRY FEATURES
50. White KOHLER bathroom plumbing fixtures & chrome faucets (Except Master Ensuite Freestanding tub is Mirolin).
51. Integrated white sink and white cabinet in powder room with mirror, as per plan.
52. Upgraded 5’0” Freestanding Mirolin tub in Master Ensuite bathroom, with deck mounted KOHLER polished chrome faucet, as per plan.
53. Separate Shower stalls (as per plan) with full height frameless glass enclosure wall(s) and glass door (door is not full height) with recessed waterproof ceiling light
54. Upgraded deep soaking acrylic tubs in main baths and secondary ensuites, as per plan.
55. Polished chrome single lever faucets to bathrooms, sinks include pop-up drains (except kitchen & laundry).
56. Polished chrome single lever faucets featuring pressure-balancing faucets in all separate showers and tub enclosures.
57. Upgraded polished chrome bathroom accessories to include a towel bar holder & toilet paper dispenser with white ceramic soap dish in bathtub enclosures and shower enclosure.
58. Choice of quality cabinetry from Rosehaven’s standard samples, for bathroom vanities.
59. Laminate bathroom counter tops with a contemporary pencil edge and a clean-cut finish where countertop meets the wall.
60. 12” x 24” stacked imported ceramic tile in all bathtub enclosures & non-glass walls in shower stalls up to ceiling only.
61. Vanity plate Beveled mirrors; 42” High by approx. The full width of vanity in all bathrooms.
62. Full height “DensShield” backing on all non-glass separate shower enclosed walls & full height “greenboard” drywall to walls of tub enclosures including ceiling.
63. Single basin laundry tub set in base cabinet (cabinet/counter –white melamine only) in all laundry rooms with 2 handle hot and cold-water faucet, as per plan. (Where laundry tub is in the basement/lower level no cabinetry is provided)
CONVENIENCE, SAFETY AND SECURITY
64. Pre-wired for television: four (4) cable TV rough-ins (RG-6) and four (4) telephone rough-in locations (Cat-5e) all home run to one location in the basement/lower level. Both cable & telephone are wired in family room or great room & 3 principal bedroom, where a study is shown one bedroom will be eliminated and cable & phone rough will be installed in the study, at Rosehaven’s discretion.
65. Rough-in central vacuum system with all pipes dropped to garage.
66. All air ducts to be cleaned prior to closing.
67. Electric door chime installed.
68. Monitored security system available through Rosehaven’s supplier. Must be ordered by purchaser, see sales representative for details.
69. Carbon monoxide detector(s), hard wired, per ESA Standards/Building Code.
70. Interconnected smoke detectors, per ESA Standards/Building Code.
71. One garage electrical ceiling outlet per garage door, for future garage door opener(s).
ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES
72. Rosehaven Homes introduces “H.E.R.S.” Home Energy Rating System to Ivy Rouge in Oakville. All of our designs have been reviewed and assessed by a third-party Certified Home Energy Rating System (H.E.R.S.) Rater. Each home will be built to exceed the current Ontario Building Code Requirements. The Certified H.E.R.S. Rater initially determines the “projected rating” of each Rosehaven Home prior to construction, by reviewing our energy features such as insulation, Energy Star® qualified windows, heating & cooling system, water heating in addition to our standard best building practices. Once the house is complete and just prior to closing the Certified H.E.R.S. Rater will return to the home to verify the energy features installed and also determines the homes air tightness after which the “confirmed rating” of the home is established. On the H.E.R.S. Index the lower the score the better. A Certificate is issue for each Rosehaven Home which reflects the H.E.R.S. rating compared to the Ontario Building Code.
73. High-Efficiency, Forced-Air Gas furnace with E.C.M. blower motor, complete with electronic ignition & power vented to exterior. All ducting is sized for future air conditioning.
74. High Efficiency Gas furnace will be provided (no ducting will be provided) in “Work Area” of Live/Work units.
75. All homes are equipped with a high efficiency HRV – Heat Recovery Ventilator (not ducted, exhaust only) which allows fresh filtered air to come into the home, through the heat exchange core, this tempered fresh air is distributed throughout the home through the ductwork, the exhaust ducts collect the stale air and draws it back to the heat exchanger at the same rate as fresh air comes in, after giving up its heat to the incoming air the exhaust air is forced outdoors.
76. All heating/cooling supply transverse joints, branch take-offs, branch supply joints and manufactured beaded joints on round perimeter pipes located on all floors will be sealed.
77. High efficiency Hot water tank, power vented and is on a rental basis.
78. Hot water tank (rental unit only) will be provided in “Work Area” of Live/Work units.
79. Automatic set back Thermostat centrally located on the ground floor.
80. All homes are equipped with a “Power pipe heat exchanger”. A heat recovery system which provides energy savings for heating your homes hot water. Drainpipe(s) in the basement/lower level will receive the “drain water heat recovery system” this will be installed to a drain that services a shower. The drains location is solely determined by Rosehaven.
81. Power humidifier mounted to furnace.
82. All finished bathrooms & laundry room include a high-performance exhaust fan, Energy Star rated with a low sones (sound rating) vented to the exterior.
ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING AND GAS
83. Black Aluminum Entry Coach Lamps at all exterior doors and garage doors, location and number determined by Rosehaven Homes. (Exterior doors include patio, & rear French doors)
84. Four (4) exterior electrical outlets: Two (2) located in garage, one waterproof at rear of house and one waterproof outlet at front of house.
85. Self-sealing air tight plastic electrical outlet boxes to all exterior walls & to the top floor ceiling light fixtures.
86. 200-amp electrical service in all detached homes complete with circuit breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
87. 100-amp electrical service in all townhomes complete with circuit breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
88. 100-amp electrical service in “Work Area” of Live/Work Units with circuit breaker panel on separate meter.
89. Décor white switches and plugs throughout. Switches installed approx. 42” above the floor. (Except bathrooms which may be at a standard height, Rosehaven’s discretion)
90. One L.E.D. white gimbal downlight over fireplace. (Standard fireplace only) Rosehaven determines the location.
91. One LED slim downlight in shower stall.
92. Upgraded ‘GOLD LIGHTING COLLECTION” interior light fixtures:
• Interior ceiling flush mounted brushed nickel / white glass light fixtures throughout. (Except family/great room & living room which will receive a switched wall outlet and diningroom which will receive capped ceiling outlet and switch for future diningroom light fixture)
• Brushed nickel finish / white glass pendant ceiling light in foyer (two storey only), upper stairwell and breakfast area.
• Two-light vanity lighting with dropped glass shade in all bathrooms & powder room (centered over each sink).
93. Heavy-duty electrical outlet and outside vent for future dryer in laundry room.
94. Ground fault interrupter protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
95. Electrical outlet with integrated USB port in kitchen & master bedroom, location determined by Rosehaven.
96. No electrical will be installed to the ceiling or perimeter walls or common walls or ceiling of the “Work Area” of the “Live/Work” units.
97. Two hose bibs will be installed to each home, one in the garage and one at the rear of the home, location determined by Rosehaven Homes. Hose bib for rear lane towns will be located one at front and one at rear.
98. Innovative thermoplastic plumbing supply lines throughout. Advantages: less copper in water, reduced knocking, less condensation.
99. Drain and water connections including hot and cold water shut off valves and electrical outlet for future automatic washer.
100. Finished laundry rooms feature the shut off valves and drain connection installed in a convenient recessed wall box located above future appliances. Second floor laundry rooms only, which are standard to a Rosehaven design, will receive a floor drain & a raised threshold in the laundry room.
101. Shut off valves to all bathroom sinks & toilets.
102. Rough-in drains for future 3-piece bathroom in basement/lower level, location as per plan.
103. Rough-in drains for future 2-piece bathroom in “Work Area” of Live/Work Units.
104. Floor drain will be provided in vicinity of mechanical area in the “Work Area” of the Live/Work Units.
105. Bar-b-que Gas line to rear of home, location determined by Rosehaven.
106. BWT (Best Water Tech) Wide-Pure S-C Water Filter System installed under the kitchen sink and connected directly to the kitchen faucet cold water supply. Turns ordinary tap water into high quality water for all your drinking and cooking needs; eliminating the consumption of plastic bottled water.
|Number Of Floors:||2|
|Total Finished Area:||2411 sq ft (224 m2)|
|Full Ensuite Bathrooms:||3|